Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50671 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #190 on: January 15, 2014, 03:24:14 am »
Akil
She nodded and led the way up stairs and to the room where she knew Jarvis and Khepri were hiding. Sorry friends... she thought to herself as she smirked and shoved open the door, letting light flood in to illuminate the wolfdog and the pup. She gave Jarvis a wicked grin "Sorry Hun, couldn't help myself." she then backed out of the doorway allowing the infected pack entrance.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 15, 2014, 03:39:23 am »
[[-Gasp!- The betrayal!
The scandal!
The drama!
Will Jarvis and Khepri make it out alive?
Will Akil intervene?
Will Molek and the pack slaughter the innocent dogs?
Tune in next week to find out!

Jk. -posts for Molek- >;3

Molek

Molek threw a scandalous glance over his shoulder at Raigho and his packmates as Akil led them up the wide staircase. With every step, the strong scent of the two canines in hiding grew even stronger. With his head low and his only remaining ear craned forward, Molek's sickening smirk curled the corners of his mouth as they drew nearer. Once the old door creaked open to reveal the two cowaring canines and Akil spoke, the wolf-dog took a couple slow, ominous steps into the room and stopped a few strides past the doorway. "Now, now. Did you think you could hide from us forever?" The ebony brute inquired with a wicked snicker, wide golden-rod eyes staring at the two before him with the wide smirk on his drooling maw as he tipped his head grotesquely to the side- another one of his trademark expressions. "Must be nice to be betrayed by one you used to call friend, hmmm? Heh heh. Well no matter. The hide-and-seek game's over and daddy's had enough, noooww." Molek remarked, stretching out the last word in his typical sing-songy tone, though his expression became more serious as he ducked his head, giving the air a loud threatening snap with his jaws. Baring his teeth through his twisted, crazed grin, he let blood-stained strings of saliva drip from his maw. Though it was his own blood -a side-affect of the infection that he was quite used to by now-, it didn't phase him or even pull his focus from his targets as he stepped ever closer.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #192 on: January 15, 2014, 04:11:59 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis spuna round when the door creaked open, revealing a black dog and Akil. Jarvis growled "I should have known." He didn't know where Khepri was, he just hoped she was safe. As the black hybrid stepped closer Jarvis tensed up and growled "It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He remembered hearing about from the two dogs that chased him earlier talk about him. Before Jarvis could attack the Rottweiler that had chased him down earlier ran in front of Molek "Wait! We can't kill him." Jarvis raised his ears in shock "We could use him on our side." he barked as he looked at Jarvis. Jarvis growled at the rott then looked at Molek. The rott looked at the mastiff "We have been chasing this mutt all day and he is just too fast, we could use that kind of speed and agility in the pack." Jarvis growled again, he knew if he joined their side he would live but would it be worth it? Could he leave Khepri alone?

(Lynx's post will come soon)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 15, 2014, 04:27:59 am »
[Such suspense
So drama.
Wow.

Molek

Molek flashed a wolfish grin at the brute's words, but he didn't alter his stalking footsteps towards the canine. As he gathered his leg muscles to launch the first assault, all train of thought and action was suddenly severed when a large rottweiler shoved his way in front of him, causing him to take a step back and snap his jaws with a threatening snarl of agitation. "You dare interrupt us, mutt?" The hybrid immediately barked, foam collecting at the corners of his growling maw as he snapped at the rott. "Get out of the way or it'll be your blood splattered on the ground!" Molek snarled, though he'd interjected before the rott stated his purpose for the interruption. When he did, the ebony wolf-dog ceased his threatening growling and straightened up, listening half-heartedly. "Hmm. You do state a good point..."[/color ]He stated, trailing off before suddenly lunging his open jaws towards the rottweiler and heaving him to the ground by the neck, where he proceeded to mangle the windpipe with one swift bite and tug. Dropping the flesh from his former packmate from his jaws, Molek licked his maw and straightened up. "Can't have those kind of disrespectful outbursts around here. You know how it is." He murmured with a casual shrug, acting rather nonchalant about it as he faced Jarvis again. "Disrespectful as he was. He wasn't wrong. Luck for you, I'm a dog of choice. So make your's. Join us, or spend the evening picking up your internal organs from the ground. Up to you." Molek raised his eyebrows and licked his jaws one more time as he awaited Jarvis' response.

[[I hope that was okay, the rottweiler wasn't a main character of your's right? (That's the only reason I included it as I did)
If not and you want anything changed I could always edit this. x3
sig by me

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #194 on: January 15, 2014, 04:38:45 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis watched as the Rottweiler was executed then looked to Molek. Jarvis was given a choice, become one of them or be killed. He thought over his choices carefully, he didn't know if he was immune or not, it would be a gamble. He stood tall "I'll take you up on your off, but you must give the pup a chance to get away." He peered around, but there was no sign of her, maybe she got away already. He glared at Akil, even though his choice was their side he would make sure Akil got what she deserved. He turned to Molek "Let's get this over with." he growled his Heterochromic eyes staring right at Molek.

Lynx
Lynx yawned and laid her head on her paws, she knew it was crazy for an infected dog to harbor an uninfected but she couldn't bring herself to kill her. She reminded her of her own pups, before she became this. "You should get some rest." she said as she began to close her eyes, when was the last time she slept? Days? Weeks? She lost track. She felt the pup get closer to her and smiled slightly before slipping into a deep sleep.

Molek.
Jarvis.
Much short.
Wow.)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:35:43 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2014, 11:55:36 pm »

Indie
Looking at the smaller canine Indie narrowed her eyes and gave a look of digust, with a huff blowing paster her lips as she shrugged. Dipping her head back down the merle canine continued ripping at the flesh at the once white, spotted canine. Blood seemed to cover the carcass turning it now almost fully red, around her lips were also covered in blood. As the mix-breed ripped at the flesh a clear tearing sound was heard causing a shiver to run down her spine, but not one of disgust-a one of a slightl 'buzz'. Once having what she needed Indie pushed the almost half eaten carcass aside to allow any others to eat it-but the pack was soon dragged off into a building in search of some uninfected canines. Letting out a chuckle Indie hurried after the small group and whipped through one of the doors. Upon entering the building her vlaws began tapping against the tile-like floor, but the sound soon faded as she clambered up the stairs behind the others. Indie watched as the door slowly creaked open and there stood a wolfdog, her head tilting as she stood at the back watching the commotion. Deciding to get a better view she shoved through the crown-her usual crazed laugh escaping her maw as she came to a sudden halt with a grin on her face. White foam remained at the corner of her lips and blood-stained saliva dripped from her slightly parted maw-her tail arched and wagging.   

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #196 on: January 16, 2014, 12:17:28 am »

Taisha

Taisha let out a small purring sound as she fell onto the side of her chest as she then said "Night mommy." She said falling into a deep sleep soon after.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 16, 2014, 02:06:19 am »

Molek

With an amused snicker, Molek lowered his head, casually running his tongue over his bloodied jaws. "Hmm. Fair enough. Wise decision, my friend." The hybrid canid rumbled, his sick smirk stretched across his maw as he lurked closer to the uninfected dog. Pacing ominously for a brief moment, Molek finally launched a sudden lunge for Jarvis, landing a vicious bite on the back of the other dog's neck. Clamping his jaws down, the brute gave his head a hard jerk, ripping some fur and flesh from Jarvis' neck. He did well to ensure it wasn't a fatal bite, but a deep enough one to ensure the infection quickly took its course. Releasing his jaws, he let the bloodied flesh fall from his maw and onto the crimson stained ground. "There. That wasn't so bad, was it?" The brute snickered grotesquely as he casually turned around and halted in front of his small pack who were still at the doorway. "Won't be long now. Don't worry. That pain is just the infection rushing to your brain. It'll go away soon enough." Molek cackled, a crackling growl laced in his amused voice.
sig by me

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 16, 2014, 02:28:00 am »
Akil
She sat in the corner of the outside, room her head bowed as she stared at the ground. No doubt that soon Jarvis would be out here and most likely beating the pulp out of her, but she stayed where she was. After all she was the one who had put them in danger, but in good intentions. She looked out the window and over to where the city met the forest, but her view was obscured by the light pattering of rain. She hoped that Khepri had made it to the edge by now and her sister had found the pup, Akil knew that her sister was a sucker for lost pups and she smiled weakly to herself. The pup was in good paws.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #199 on: January 16, 2014, 04:43:41 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis snarled as he felt the hybrid's teeth sink into the back of his neck, the whole time he glared at Akil, thinking of the many ways he could end her life. When Molek let go Jarvis shook his head, sending blood and hair on the floor and walls. It was only a matter of time. He followed Molek out of the room, the small pack Molek had gathered stared at him. As Jarvis passed Akil he let out a snarl before looking up at Molek "Do you plan on keeping her around?" he growled. Jarvis winced as a sharp pain ripped through his skull, but it subsided for now. Once outside he could smell another infected dog, a female. He looked at the pack before following the scent to an alley way. He came to a large green dumpster that looked to be covering a hole in the brick wall. There was something else in there, but he couldn't place his paw on it. He decided to call Molek over, maybe he knew this dog "Molek! Can you come over her for a second?"

Lynx
Lynx raised her head when the smell of another dog entered her nose. She rose to her feet and looked through the small opening. Just outside stood a rather large white and brownish red canine. He had blood all around his neck, she could smell the infection, but it was fresh. If she wasn't harboring an uninfected she would gladly go out and socialize with her fellow canine, but she couldn't do that now. She backed away from the opening and began to look around, for a way out. She saw a faint light coming from underneath an old couch that had been tipped over. It was rather large, she didn't know if she could move it in time. She shoved her shoulder into the arm of the couch, as she pushed it the couch made a loud squeaky sound as it dragged across the floor.

Visit my Deviantart!