Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 51000 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #210 on: January 16, 2014, 11:48:34 pm »

Molek

With his one-track mind solely focused on finding the runaways, Molek didn't bother to glance back at Akil after scolding her. He did, however, notice Cinserno was padding close behind him. Glancing back at him, he nodded a subtle acknowledgement, but froze upon hearing Jarvis' signal howl. With a sinister grin, the hybrid turned tail and quickly located the other dog inside the dark building. Lowering his head, Molek blinked his glowing gold eyes at his pack. "Spread out. Kill anything that moves. Except for the traitor. I want to speak with it before we rip its head off." The brute commanded quietly, snarling slightly before stalking forward. Walking through the pitch black hallway of the long abandoned building, Molek kept his head low, the corners of his mouth curled up in an unnatural, sickly smirk. "Come out, come out, wherever you are." He murmured in a raspy slow toned, terrifying voice with a twinge of its usual sing-songiness to it. It was clear he was enjoying the little game of 'hide and seek.' A sudden burst of a shadow caught his keen eye. With a snicker and a snarl, he loped after it, only amusing the other's had noticed as well.

[[Molek is freakin' me out. And I'm RPing him. XD
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 11:50:52 pm by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 17, 2014, 12:03:01 am »

Cisnero

Of hearing the signal howl, Cisnero paused, realizing that it had belonged to Jarvis. Turning around, he quickly pelted after Molek when hearing his command. Following the strong scent of an infected dog, he had not noticed the light tinge of an uninfected dog swirling in the air along with the infected scent. A grin flashed across his face as the scents grew a little stronger; however he nearly collided into Jarvis. Stumbling to an abrupt stop, he glanced at the hybrid before flashing an apologetic look. With that, he turned and continued to head down an alley, smelling the strong scent of an infected dog. He remained silent as he peeked into the alley, stumbling back as a shadow flew past him. Narrowing his eyes, his first instinct was to lunge after the figure, however he decided to investigate a bit. The others could handle the figure, he decided. Placing his muzzle near the ground, he began to collect the scents around the alley, narrowing his eyes again upon the thick scent of an infected dog, perhaps. The strong scent of infected dogs hoovered in the air, causing Cisnero to pause for a moment.

Why was the infected dog so worried about being caught? There isn't anything here that smells suspicious. Only that dumb mutt is, he thought, clamber up top of the dumpster. A strong scent lurked around here, and Cisnero stuck his muzzle under the lid of the dumpster, inhaling the scents again. He smelled the scent of an infected object or figure. Maybe the infected dog was hiding here before? He pondered the thought for a while, keeping his muzzle stuck under the lid of the dumpster.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #212 on: January 17, 2014, 12:06:58 am »

Taisha

The pup sat there holding in the whines as she was dumped into the dumpster, she waited quietly for her mother to return at least she called Lynx her mother.

((Wouldn't it be awesome if Taisha was actually Lynx's daughter? )
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:36:32 am by Blarix »

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #213 on: January 17, 2014, 12:24:50 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis Came into an alley where the smell of the infected go had led him to, also the smell of blood "Hmm.." he saw Cisnero on top of the dumpster "Is she in there?' he asked as he sniffed around "Where did she go?" he could hear Molek inside the building, also looking for the dog. He saw a splatter of blood on the pavement. He bent down to sniff it "Uninfected.." he raised his head "Maybe she was just guarding her kill." he said to the dog on the dumpster "Let's go see if Molek found anything." Jarvis padded down the alleyway, he was still confused. Why would she run? She could have easily told them she was just hiding her food, but she didn't. Something strange was going on.

Lynx
Lynx waited inside the building, she wanted to keep them away from the pup. She held the dead dog in her jaws, dropping it when she heard Molek's voice. She decided to speak up "Over here." she barked. She patiently waited for the group to come to her before pleading her case. When she caught sight of the black hybrid she took in a deep breath "You're probably wondering why I ran." She hesitated "I ran because I have been running into some infected dogs who have been taking my kills." she nudged the dead Chihuahua "I just wanted to eat, that's all." she flicked her ear towards the large white canine who had discovered her earlier. She turned her gaze back to Molek "Sorry if I have caused any trouble." she lowered her head, she hoped they had fallen for her ploy.

That would be a trip haha.
Also, no killing of my Lynxy, yet. )

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

« Reply #214 on: January 17, 2014, 12:34:53 am »

Taisha

The pup sat there quietly in the dumpster as she laid down she really didn't get enough sleep as she planned so this is what she would make up for.

((Should we? >:3 cx )

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 17, 2014, 12:40:20 am »

Molek

Molek's single ear flicked at the voice of Jarvis nearby. As he was about to set his course towards Ciserno and the other brute, a female voice caught his attention. It was the infected they'd been chasing. Snapping his head towards the scrawny fae who sat a good distance off, the wolf-dog lowered his head and took lanky steps towards her, a low growl already in his throat. "Well, well. Look who decided to show themselves. Have you been enjoying our little game of hide and seek?" Molek immediately remarked with his wide stretching grin crawling upon his muzzle as he neared the fae and began slowly circling like a shark. He listened half-heartedly as Lynx stated her case, scoffing at her words. "Don't lie to me, whelp!" He suddenly snapped, clacking his jaws together near the fae's face in a threatening manor. His voice wasn't calm and sing-songy as it usually was once he snapped at her; it had more of a raspy deep tone to it, an apparent expression of is irritation. His cold gaze drifted downward once Lynx gestured to the lifeless chihuahua on the ground beside her, though he quickly glanced back up at her- eyes wide and pupils contracted as they always were. "Your story is oh-so convincing. You're quite the skilled liar. There's one thing you didn't think through, though, my friend. This tiny mutt doesn't smell the same as the scent we got earlier. Where's the healthy one you're harboring, traitor?!" Molek barked, ceasing his circling and stopping in front of her. As he finished off the sentence, he once again snapped his teeth together just in front of her, a menacing snarl rumbling from his depths and bloodied, foaming saliva hanging from the corners of his curled muzzle.
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #216 on: January 17, 2014, 12:44:50 am »

Taisha

The small puppy heard the snap of the brute peeking it's head looking up as she quickly snapped her head back down terrified as she wanted to help her mother.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 17, 2014, 12:52:44 am »

Cisnero

Cisnero was reluctant to leave the dumpster. He was positive he had found something in there, and maybe something edible to eat. He flicked his ears into the direction of Jarvis, hearing the snarl of Molek. He obviously found her, the hyrbid muttered to himself, launching himself off from the dumpster. He started to pad after Jarvis, however the sound of scuffling caught his attention. Whirling around, Cisnero narrowed his eyes into the direction of the sound. Blinking, he noticed a shadow peek out, before quickly shooting back into the dumpster. Suspiciously, Cisnero slowly padded towards the dumpster, his lip curled back into a snarl as a low growl escaped his throat. "I know you're there," he snapped, crouching himself into a defensive position. Without hesitation, he lunged at the dumpster, knocking over the lid as he crouched down. With a snarl, saliva dripped from his muzzle, and a fierce yet crazed look appeared over his face as his brown eyes glowered down into the dumpster.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #218 on: January 17, 2014, 01:07:51 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis looked back but didn't see Cisnero "I'll go fetch him." he sighed as he trotted back into the alley, only to not see him anywhere "Hey! Where are ya!" he called as he jumped on top of the dumpster "Let's go!" he barked as he lifted up the lid, it was really dark inside the dumpster, even with the lid open "We found the problem, come on." He watched as the dog looked in the dumpster "I bet it's just a cat or something, hurry up." The dog probably wanted to kill whatever was in there "Let's leave whatever is in there alone, if we kill everything there won't be any food left for us later." he chuckled as he jumped off "Let's go." he barked as he waited for Cisnero.

Lynx
Lynx didn't flinch as the male got close to her, she just kept looking at him. She let out a low growl "I took care of it." she grabbed the corpse and shook it, sending blood splatter over the dogs "See? I took care of it." she repeated. She bit down on the lifeless body, a loud crack echoed through the hall, then she dropped it. "You can have it, for all your trouble." She barked as she kicked it over to him "That is what I was holding onto, I like to pay with my food before I eat it." She yawned "He was alive just a few moments ago before I ended it's life, ruining my fun." She said with a frown. She was a rather good liar, she hoped her plan was working. She took a step closer to him "You're wasting your time bothering me when there are probably so many uninfected dogs running right past this building." She sighed "They are probably infiltrating your turf as we speak, taking all the food." she smirked "Maybe I'll even help my self to a couple of those mongrels." she yawned as she looked at the main door "You should hurry."

(Yeah, we can do that.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 17, 2014, 01:19:15 am »

Molek

With his crimson-stained incisors bared, Molek didn't even blink or pull away as Lynx gave the lifeless body a shake, sending its blood to splotch his already stained fur. While he didn't believe the female, he had a plan in mind. "Very well, then. If you want to prove yourself loyal to our cause- and don't want to have your vocal chords ripped out, then come with us. The others have scented an uninfected pup around here. Help us find it. Then, since you've got such a fine knack for killing small dogs, I'll let you dispatch it. I mean, if you are telling the truth, that shouldn't be a problem for you, hmm?" He grinned wickedly, licking away some of the Chihuahua's blood that had landed on his nose. As he spoke, he ominously circled Lynx once again, his velvety voice returning to its soft but devious tone.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 01:22:00 am by JimMoriarty »
sig by me