Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50675 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #200 on: January 16, 2014, 04:53:31 am »
Akil
The lundehund cringed when Jarvis snarled at her, and she felt like just giving up when he asked Molek if she was going to stay. She followed the small pack outside where the white wolfdog picked up a scent near a dumpster. She skirted around him and took a whiff. An Infected and a slight hint of a non infected pup? She frowned, but was completely sure that there was indeed a pup in there with an infected female. "Jarvis" she hissed "There's a pup in there!". Although she knew that he would probably ignore her now, she thought it was worth a shot.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Koolwolfe

« Reply #201 on: January 16, 2014, 08:39:12 am »
(( Lynx licked her so she would smell infected. XD So pretty much no way of telling XD )

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 16, 2014, 12:59:16 pm »
Jika had just turned into an alley when she froze in her tracks. A small pack of infected dogs were all in the alley. She stepped back a bit before turning to bolt. She hoped these dogs hadn't seen her. She wouldn't have a fighting chance against two let alone about 15.

So short.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 16, 2014, 10:14:42 pm »

Molek

A dark grin crept across the male's blood-splattered muzzle as he watched the other hybrid cringe in pain from the infection that was now coursing through his bloodstream. With a satisfied, victorious snicker, Molek turned around and took a few strides out of the room, not even bothering to throw a glance- let alone a 'thank you' at Akil, who was sitting outside the room. Though, he did pause his pawsteps once his newest recruit spoke, half turning his head to listen with his good ear. "As a matter of fact, I wasn't." The wicked wolf-dog replied to Jarvis' question with a crackling snicker, flashing a sinister smirk over his shoulder at Akil. With a low snarl beginning to build in his throat, he turned and faced the female. "Sorry, dear. Didn't think you'd get off that easily, did you?" Molek cackled, clacking his jaws together with a snap. His intentions and thoughts were quickly interrupted, however- fortunately for Akil- as Jarvis' voice summoned him. "Hmm. Fortunately for you, higher priorities have taken place. We'll finish this later. You've got to learn your lesson one time or another." The brute's raspy voice crackled in a hushed murmur as he muttered near Akil's ear. With a huffed chuckle, Molek tore his attention away from the female and over to Jarvis. "Yes, yes, what is it?" He murmured, stopping at the brute's side. His only in-tact ear perked forward once Akil observed it was a pup- a fact that he confirmed after taking in a whiff of air. "A pup? Hmm. You just might prove you're worth living afterall."[/color ] Molek praised Akil with a sarcastic cackle before taking a few slow, stalking steps towards the hiding place where the smells were coming from. But, as he crept closer, the scent of infection took over the scent of any healthy animals here. "Even if it is a pup, it's already infected, you incompetent rats. Have you no sense of smell? I dare you to waste my time like this again. We have other priorities rather than chasing down our own." Molek suddenly snarled, glaring back at Akil and Jarvis. Little did he know, the pup was not actually an infected- but being looked after by an infected. A fact that would not bode well for either canine if Molek discovered it. Fortunately for them, he bought their cover act- for now.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 10:18:21 pm by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #204 on: January 16, 2014, 10:41:34 pm »

Jarvis
Jarvis looked at Akil "Who asked you?" he snapped as he looked at Molek "A pup eh?" he looked closer and could see two figures. Then a loud squeak came from inside the hole "Is it trying to get away? Why would an infected try to get away from it's own kind?" he questioned as he tried to get a closer look. A scrawny female was attempting to move, what looked like a couch, out of the way "Hmm.." He stuck his muzzle through the opening and inhaled through his nose "Infected...Wait!" he took another sniff "..Uninfected..?" he could faintly smell an uninfected dog, but it was faint and hard to tell. Was it possible the female was protecting an uninfected pup? He took a much larger sniff "Yes..uninfected..It's faint but it's in there.." Molek had already believed that it was infected, he didn't know if he should tell him. If he was going to be traveling with him, he should get on his good side "Molek! Wait! Come here and sniff again, harder this time."

Lynx
Lynx finally was able to push the couch away from the opening that had been behind it "Come on little one." she said as she grabbed her gently. Lynx jumped in shock when the large canine had begun to sniff inside "They know.." she yelped as she struggled to squeeze through the small hole that led into an old hotel. She dropped the pup on the floor outside the hole as she forced her body through "There.." she breathed. The dog l was definitely too big to fit through that. She grabbed the pup by the scruff "We must hurry, they know about you." Lynx ran down the old hallways until she came to the back door. She jumped up and pushed it open, then ran down a long deserted street, looking for a place to hide.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 16, 2014, 10:52:41 pm »
Akil
She blinked and stumbled backwards ungracefully, he was going to hurt the pup?! She wracked her brain for any possible conclusions, but none came. Why would Jarvis try to hurt it? Even though he was infected... What if it was Khepri? She tried to muster the courage to stand up to him again, but every time he snapped at her she felt worse and worse. Soon she stood again. "Jarvis..." She pleaded "Think of Khepri. What would you do if that was her in there?"
Right now she could careless about Molek, she was concerned for the safety of the young life inside the building.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 16, 2014, 11:02:45 pm »

Molek

Molek froze once Jarvis spoke up after investigating more. Growling, he turned, shooting both Akil and Jarvis a glare. "What?" He snapped, stalking closer with his patchy, thin fur bristled in agitation. Slipping past the other male, he stuck his narrow maw into the small hole and took in a couple long sniffs, the last of which forced a sharp snarl from his throat. "Dammit! One of them is uninfected. Why hasn't the infected one killed it?.." Molek snarled, mumbling the last question partly to himself before twitching in irritation. "Well, get after them! Kill them both." The hybrid barked, baring his teeth at his small pack before snapping his glare around at Akil, where he proceeded to launch forward at her. For now, his only intention was to snag her by the scruff and heave her to the ground. There was no time to finish the job just yet. "Shut your maw, you pathetic waste! We spare only those who we think are useful to us, and you're beginning to make me think twice about keeping you around. If those two idiot mongrels weren't getting away I'd soak the pavement with your innards right here. This is your last warning, mutt. Now get up and tear the uninfected whelp in half. Unless you'd rather me just kill you now." Molek barked, snarling harshly above the fae with a string of foamy saliva dripping from his ominous jaws. Snapping his jaws together near Akil's face, Molek stepped off and shot the others a glance to encourage them onward. "Find the traitor and the useless pup. Go." He ordered, breaking into a trot to begin to seek out the two escaping canines.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 16, 2014, 11:12:10 pm »

Cisnero

As he continued to listen to the trio's conversation, confusion settled down on Cisnero. "Why hasn't the uninfected been killed yet?" He muttered to himself. Apparently, Molek had thought the same, this time out loud. At the sudden move of his leader, Cisnero stumbled back, hoping not to get into the mids of Molek's anger. He watched intently as the leader snapped at Akil, before shooting orders towards his pack. A grin spread across his face at the order to kill the two, and his tail wagged with delight. He blinked, scurrying after Molek and trotting right behind him, hoping the black canine would not mind his accompany. Besides, Cisnero could be one of those body-guard thingys, whatever those were called, he thought.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 16, 2014, 11:28:31 pm »

Indie
Lifting her body to its normal stance from the crooked stance she had it in Indie watched as the new pack member snapped at the smaller canine along with the others, although she was heartless she hated seeing one being targeted. Ignoring it for now Indie trotted after Molek and the others until arriving outside. Raising her tail she ignored the commotion that was going on and lowered her muzzle to the ground-taking in a few sniffs she followed a trail. Her claws clicked against the pavement as she headed towards a cardboard box. An unfamiliar scent wafted into the canines snout causing her head to tilt-throwing up the box with the tip of he rmuzzle she spotted a cat. Taking no hesitation she lunged her jaws at the cat but received a few scratches here and there, wich did draw blood. Growling, Indie grabbed the cat by the back and sunk in her canines causing the feline to let out a shriek, slamming the grey feline to the ground Indie placed a paw on it and began pressing harder with a grin-then grabbing its neck she began violently thrashing it back and forth. Releasing her grip Indie watched as the feline flew across the air and hit into the side of a building, blood splattering on the wall and a pool and a few drops covering the ground. Her maw also stained. Licking her lips Idie headed back to the others and watched the last of the commotion unfold she shrugged. Did she really want to hurt a pup? Looking at Akil she trotted over and nudged her "C'mon, come with me you need someone who aint gonna kill ya" she muttered with her raspy voice as her tail remained arched and blood stained saliva dripped from her maw. Once getting an answer from the fae Indie would soon follow Moleks previous commands.  
/i]

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #209 on: January 16, 2014, 11:41:27 pm »

Jarvis
Jarvis snarled at Ail "Don't you dare!" he stood over her "Khepri was in that very room when you decided to lead them to us!" he had to fighkt off the urge to tear into her right now. He snarled and rammed into the dumpster to move it out of the way, he ducked inside the hole and saw a smaller opening "Dammit." he snarled as he ran out and ran around the building. His large body charged through the hotel, following the scent of the two dogs until he came to a long street "Where are you?" he growled as his large head swung back and forth. Drool had begun to drip from his maw, one of the symptoms of the infection taking over. His eyes caught something running in the distance, the female who was carrying a small pup in her mouth. He let out a howl, telling the others that he had found them. Then he began the chase. But could he kill a pup?

Lynx
Lynx heard a howl come from behind her "Oh no!" she yelped as she ran faster, the pup dangling in her jaws. She knew they would catch them, there was nothing she could do. the only thing that came to her mind was to turn the pup, but that would be cruel. Her eyes darted back and forth, looking for an escape "Come on..Come on.." she whined as she kept up the search. Suddenly an idea came to her, she began to slow down and ran down an alley, she remembered seeing an uninfected chihuahua around here somewhere. Finally, she caught sight of the little mutt. She had to hide the pup first, she looked around until she came to a dumpster "Stay in here, please be quiet." she licked the top of the pup's head and went after the Chihuahua. She snuck up on him, tearing into his flesh, he didn't even make a sound. She held the dead dog in her jaws, hoping to trick the canines into thinking that this is what she had all along.

Visit my Deviantart!