Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50880 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #250 on: January 21, 2014, 10:38:03 pm »
((I'm waiting for someone else to post before I go ahead and post again))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #251 on: January 21, 2014, 11:13:40 pm »
((I'm waiting for Lynx, and Indie. )

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 22, 2014, 01:40:32 am »
((I didn't realize I typed 'I regret nothing' until like, five seconds ago..))

Akil
The female saw the attack coming and barely got out of the way, Molek's jaws just nipping part of her ear. She grinned and charged at him, ducking under his chest and his belly before pushing up in an attempt to unbalance him. She had gotten much better since the last time she had fought, now a small little voice in her head told her exactly what she needed to do every time Molek attacked, not to mention her extra speed and strength since the infection set in.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 22, 2014, 01:53:49 am »

[[
Molek:

Molek

Molek was straight forward taken by utter surprise as Akil managed to slip out of his grip- letting out a growl as his jaws snapped closed not on the other canine's flesh, but on air. In his bewilderment, he had little time to adjust himself before being rammed into from below by the same female he'd lunged at first, nearly throwing him off balance. However, with his superior physical size, he barely managed to swing his unbalanced upper body around to get his front paws back under him and keep him from toppling over. Still reared on his hind legs as Akil shoved from below, Molek placed a paw on the top of her head and pushed himself away- shoving her head downward in the process. With all four paws back beneath him on the ground, he whipped around, baring his teeth at her through an impressed, toothy grin. "How interesting! It's not often my prey decides to fight back." The wolf-dog remarked with a high, unthreatened voice before rolling his neck to give it a couple casual cracks. "Hmm, no matter. You'll only make this more fun." He added, his wolfish grin stretching across his drooling maw as he slowly circled the fae once more. Just as suddenly as he started the fight, Molek took a random pounce in a second launching attack- this one aimed at Akil's shoulder. His spontaneous, unpredictable attacks were quite the advantage he kept in encounters. If this second assault was successful, he would latch his strong jaws closed on the muscular shoulder of the other canine, and in the same motion, use his own strength along with the powerful momentum of the lunge in general to violently rip her off her feet- and if not, take out a decent chunk of muscle.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 22, 2014, 01:59:15 am »
[[ ]]

Cisnero

A smirk swept across Cisnero's face as he gave a brief nod to Indie. "Right," he snickered, allowing the scents to enter his nostrils. A dry breeze shook the air as it ruffled his fur, making him bristle as his brown eyes glowed slightly. Pausing for a moment, he briefly swept his tongue over his paw, licking up some dried blood as he shook out his pelt. Throwing a casual glance in Indie's direction, he continued forward, his tongue lolling out of the side of his mouth as he took in the scents around him.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: January 22, 2014, 02:21:27 am »
Akil
She grunted painfully when she felt the other dog's teeth sink into her shoulder. Wrenching herself out, she shot forwards, aiming to grab onto Molek's throat. She laughed in her head Where are you Jarvis? You're missing the show! After all, you wanted to do this yourself didn't you? she ignored the blinding pain in her shoulder and let the sound of blood hitting the pavement fuel her.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 22, 2014, 02:34:44 am »

Molek

The scrawny male let out a muffled growl of satisfaction, savoring the metallic taste of Akil's blood flowing into his mouth once his jaws met their mark on her shoulder. He snickered hoarsely as she ripped herself free of his vice-like hold, leaving him with a mouthful of bloodied flesh and fur which he spat aside. Noticing her quick move, he attempted to skirt out of the way- though her strike was too quick. Fortunately he was able to ever so slightly inch his upper body to the side so that Akil's jaws latched on to his neck, yes, but onto the part that was muscle- not windpipe, though it could just as easily be fatal- just harder to accomplish such a feat. In his advanced stage of the virus, he felt little pain anymore, despite how serious the injury- though that in itself can be just as deadly as being under a chokehold, as he is sometimes unable to feel how injured he is. Clenching his teeth, he locked his legs to prevent Akil's launching motion from flinging him off his feet. Molek balanced on his hind legs, and since her maw was locked on his neck, he placed his forepaws around her's for leverage and shot his own jaws forward- clasping them shut on the only thing in reach- her ear- snapping his teeth closed around it with a sickening crunch. This sensitive body part could quickly help him gain the advantage, and he knew it- especially after losing his own ear in the same manner. Snarling, he gave his head- Akil's ear still tightly in his hold- a hard jerk to the side, hoping to sever it completely with the snappy motion, and thus, in her pain, regain his footing and the upper hand in the fight.
sig by me

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 22, 2014, 03:18:04 am »
Akil
Akil shrieked angrily when Molek grabbed her ear, but it turned from one of anger to of pain when he ripped upwards, taking half of it with him. She let go of his neck, trying to gouge deeply before completely falling off, wanting him to bleed greatly. She hit the ground and tried to refocus her attention on the other mutt, but failed to do so as the pain intensified and she collapsed to her knees for a second.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 22, 2014, 04:44:05 am »

Molek

Molek cackled psychotically as he felt the female's ear rip in half. His sick smirk didn't even waver as Akil tore a decent chunk of flesh from his neck. He simply stood, the corners of his mouth curled in that sadistic grin that always seemed to be plastered on his face- and the torn ear of the female still clenched between his blood-capped teeth. Crunching the severed ear with his molars casually, he stalked towards her, ignoring the blood that flowed from his wounded neck. As Akil collapsed, Molek put his front paw on the back of her head and forcefully shoved her to the ground, leaning in to hold her steady. "This was quite the fun, hmmm?" He snickered in a sing-songy tone once more- Akil's torn ear hanging from the side of his mouth still. "However, play time is over nowwww." He cackled, letting his smirk slowly fade as he suddenly lunged his jaws forward and clasped them down on her scruff, then using a hard tug of his head to roll her over and expose her throat.
sig by me

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #259 on: January 22, 2014, 07:58:01 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis sat inside the building talking to one of the other dogs until he heard Molek outside. He got to his paws and padded outside, only to see Molek and Akil fighting. He smirked and stalked forward so he could get a closer look as Molek easily brought her down. Jarvis' eyes followed them as they danced around, biting into each other and drawing blood. Fur and blood covered the cement around them, it looked like a battlefield. As Akil fell to the ground Jarvis knew she was finished. Before Molek could finish her he trotted up to him "Let me finish her off." he growled, not at Molek but at AKil. His eyes glared down at her as she lay on the road, he has been waiting for this moment all day.

Lynx
Lynx jumped up and ran to Taisha "Taisha?" she barked as she sniffed her. She picked up the pup and carried her to the cubby she had been laying in just seconds ago. Lynx held her in her jaws until she had laid down, then she gently set her down next to her. She whined and laid her head down, she was exhausted, she wanted to sleep before they had to run again. She was worried about Taisha but there was nothing she could do, she just had to wait for her to wake up on her own.

(Wow,these posts are bad. T.T)

Visit my Deviantart!