Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 51001 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #230 on: January 18, 2014, 07:51:02 pm »
(( Welll ai did my post yesterday so I think it is Lynx and Jim's post. ;3 )

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 20, 2014, 01:26:17 pm »
[[Hurrr. Sorry guyz.

Molek

Keeping silent, the scrawny brute stalked through the upstairs, keen nose sniffing for the faintest scent of the runaway uninfected mutt. With the search being unsuccessful, Molek let out a huff and returned to the bottom floor of the building. "Bloody mutt isn't upstairs." He grumbled to the others. "Keep looking!" He was quick to command with a growl laced into his otherwise soft voice. His single ear swiveled forward to see the husky mix, Indie trotting over. "The hell have you been? We're searching for a cowarding uninfected pup. I suggest you join the others and find it. The last thing we need is a healthy pup living and growing into a healthy adult. Rip it in half." The brute growled, agitation visibly rippling through his body with the whole situation. As he turned to continue the search, a familiar figure caught his eye. Akil. Sitting patiently in the alley way adjacent to the building. All frustration was flushed away, replaced by the psychotic smirk that slowly curled the corners of Molek's mouth. Lowering his head, he stalked outside, stopping in front of the female. "Well, well. Looks like you chose to man up and face me instead of running like I thought you'd do. What brings you crawling back? You think your returning will ensure my mercy? Hmm, I think not, dearie." He murmured in his soft tone, his head craning grotesquely to the side and that same sick, sadistic grin pulling at his lips. Eyes wide and pupils contracted, he stared tauntingly at the female who'd dared return to them, politely lowering himself down to his haunches and waiting.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 20, 2014, 02:53:15 pm »
Akil
Akil almost laughed at what Molek said, but instead she bared her teeth " I never expected you to show mercy." she snapped "that's why I'm here." she stood, her hackles raised an her ears pinned back against her skull. Her tail twitched angrily and she snapped her teeth at him.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 20, 2014, 05:20:38 pm »

Indie

The mix breeds ears twitched as she listened to Molek speak, her eyes narrowing at his question as she looked back at the limp body of the beagle and gesturing her head in its direction. "Well I was chasing that mutt down there, wouldn't of made a good enough meal for me anyway..." she smirked then nodding at what Molek said "I'm on it!" she nodded and turned around-her gaze shifting to the smaller dog in the Alley and she watched as Molek stalked towards her. Sighing she turned and took a sniff in, then letting out a crazed howl she grinned and bolted off down an alley with her tail erect and her head bent slightly down. "When find that pup...I'll either kill it...or turn it!" she growled as blood stained saliva continued dropping onto the light concrete, her claws clicking against the ground as she continued taking in scents.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #234 on: January 20, 2014, 07:17:27 pm »

Taisha

The pup trembled as Indie spoke, she growled lowly trying to be though as she placed her paw down a vibration showed where Indie was, she smirked as she trotted silently behind Indie and leaped onto her back grabbing her spine in her jaws, growling loudly.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 20, 2014, 07:34:45 pm »

Indie

Indie grinned as she trotted down the street-her eyes focused on the path ahead as she took whiffs in, an unfamiliar one seemed to come to her snout. Grinning the Husky mix lifted up allowing her tail to sway in the light breeze. Suddenly something sharp dug into her spine causing her to let out a whine, shaking she slammed into a wall-glancing down she noticed a small pup standing there. "Oooh, you're the little mutt Moleks looking for. Should I rip you to shreads now or should I give him the pleasure?!" she spat blood stained saliva towards the youngster as she lifted her head slightly and let out a loud, echoing howl alerting the others near by. Focusing back on the pup Indie grinned and lunged forward snapping her jaws around the pup and violently shaking her large head tightening her grip, then soon allowing her jaws to part sending the youngster tumbling from her jaws. Although she didn't bite hard enough to brake the skin and allow the infection to take over yet, she wanted to cause the pup pain before giving her the virus.

DA Account

Koolwolfe

« Reply #236 on: January 20, 2014, 08:03:46 pm »

Taisha

Taisha let out a loud whine as she collided into the wooden box she bared her fangs and stood up she saw Indie's figure with vibration as she lunged at her face ripping tissue from her eye, and still hanging from it.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 20, 2014, 08:54:48 pm »

Indie

Hearing the high pitched whine from the pup Indie growled and stalked closer, watching as the pup got ready to leap. "Go for it runt! You'll be sorry!" the large Husky mix cackled as the pup leapt and grabbed the side of her face-grinning Indie put her head towards the ground and placed her large paw heavily ontop of the youngsters head-pushing hard dragging her causing her to rip a small amout of fur out. "You know you've got two option. 1-you can be turned or 2-you can be crushed and ripped to shreds? Hmm I wonder..." the Husky smirked harshly as she pushed her paw down more on the pups head grinning and letting out crazed laughs taking the odd bite at her sides. 

DA Account

Koolwolfe

« Reply #238 on: January 20, 2014, 08:59:16 pm »

Taisha

Taisha whined with fear she then called out to Lynx with a "MOMMA!" backing further into the wooden box, pressure against her head.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #239 on: January 20, 2014, 09:06:28 pm »

Lynx
Lynx charged down the alley, her fangs bared, she rammed into the Merle female, knocking her way from Taisha. She grabbed Taisha and bolted past Indie, her long legs carrying her rather quickly. Lynx ran through the city, never looking back or stopping to catch her breath, she had to get away. In the distance she saw a subway entrance, it would be the prefect place to hide, it was dark so it would be easy to hide. She charged down the steps and quickly ran down the train tracks, soon enough they were out of sight. She laid Taisha down before aying down near her "Are you okay?" he asked as she licked the top of her head.

Visit my Deviantart!