Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50679 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #240 on: January 20, 2014, 09:36:38 pm »

Taisha

Taisha winced in pain from the bite she started to breath heavy as she then said "There was this dog and she tried to kill me." She started to cry a bit.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 21, 2014, 01:54:12 am »

Molek

Molek raised an eyebrow and snickered to himself. "Is that so?" He huffed, a string of drool dripping from his toothy grin as he stared wide-eyed at Akil."Hmm, seems to me as if you've accepted your fate, yes?" The scrawny brute cackled, casually rising to his paws and beginning to ominously circle her, that same grotesque smirk plastered on his narrow muzzle. "Oh, I've been waiting a long time to give you what you deserve for all the trouble you've caused me. Tsk, what a shame that you have to go the same way your pathetic friend 'James' did. Quite romantic, if I do say so." Molek grinned, chuckling as he mentioned the female's former companion who was killed at his own paws. "Ah well. You'll see him again soon enough, dearie." The hybrid added, this time his vocal tone was rougher as he slowly halted in front of Akil and prepared his muscles to make the final lunge and finally finish the job.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 21, 2014, 02:32:27 am »
Akil
Akil shrugged and looked around for a second, looking for any sign of Jarvis. "Well listen here Molek, I have one thing to say... And I would like you to tell Jarvis this. The pup is safe, and that's all that matters." she grinned lazily and lashed her tail " And I have no clue why you are comparing me to James, he wanted to die out of guilt. I regret nothing, I have done my duty and it is now time for this monster to die."
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 21, 2014, 02:42:21 am »
[[ Akil:

]]

Cisnero

Cisnero opened his jaws to respond to the female's question, however she suddenly shot off, leaving him to speak to nothing but the air. Narrowing his eyes suspiciously, he wondered if she had caught the pup's scent, when he realized that she had disappeared into the alley once more. Darting after her, he skidded to a halt in time to see Lynx sprint out with something hanging limp in her jaws. Cisnero tightened his muscles to spring after her, before taking a large leap off of the bags he had stepped on and onto the gravel road. His paws thudded against the ground as he rounded a corner, making sure to keep an eye on the canine. However, with her easily long legs, the canine suddenly drew ahead, disappearing around another corner as if in a flash. With a growl of frustration, Cisnero faltered and began to sniff the ground, hoping to collect the strong scent of the canine somewhere. 

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 21, 2014, 03:02:36 am »

Molek

The ebony wolf-dog snickered, listening half-heartedly to the words of Akil. "Heh. I'll keep that in mind." Molek quickly murmured in response before suddenly springing at her side, jaws aiming to make their landing point around the female's neck. Oh how he'd waited for the moment when he could finally spill the blood of this fae who'd been a thorn in his side since the beginning, making the lunging attack even more satisfying to him. If his ominous maw landed their targeted spot on Akil's neck, Molek would use the momentum of the lunge along with his body weight to tear the fae off her feet, making for a possibly easier future attack. While he normally finished off his victims relatively quickly, he figured he'd take his time with this one. He'd always enjoyed playing with his food, anyway.
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 21, 2014, 07:48:40 am »

Indie

Something roughly pushed past Indie and it was the canine known as Lynx, she seemed to have picked up the pup to take her to safety. Grinning she turned and barked "Run as fast and as far as ur legs take you, we're still gonna find yous!" she snickered as she lunged forward after the bro canine with an evil grin sprawled from ear to ear. Looking down rhe street the long legged canine had vanished and her attention turned to Cisnero. "Don't worry. The fool forgot about scent trails!" she cackled as she lowered her head slightly towards the ground but it still seemed in mid air-her tail violently whipping back and forth as she could still taste the sweet taste of fresh blood in her mouth.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #246 on: January 21, 2014, 09:03:50 am »

Taisha

Taisha started to whine she then said "She tried to kill me." Starting to cry again she remembered end the dog saying "Be infected or be killed" This made her start to whine loudly as she pressed against Lynx wincing in pain from the wound from the box on her forearm.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #247 on: January 21, 2014, 09:25:08 am »

Lynx
Lynx licked the pup's head ''It's okay now." she said calmly before getting to her paws "We have to keep moving, they will come looking for us soon." She grabbed Taisha gently and trotted down the train tracks and deeper into the dark subway. The air was thick and damp, she couldn't smell anything down here "Our scent will be covered for the most part.." she said as relief flowed through her body, maybe they could finally have some peace. They had been walking for about an hour, they were somewhere in the subway tunnel, the pitch black made it almost impossible to navigate. Lynx yelped when she tripped over something "Ow." she whined as she set Taisha down to investigate. She had tripped over a grate "Hey, maybe we can hide down here, it would take them ages to find us." she lifted the grate with her nose and jumped down. She heard rats scurrying around, something for them to eat, she sniffed around before jumping back up and grabbing Taisha. She gently set her down on the cold ground before jumping up and placing the grate over the hole "There. We should be safe for a while." Lynx continued to walk around under the tracks, this must have been used to store items to repair the trains and tracks. The channel went all through the tunnel "Taisha, come on." she said quietly as she laid down in a cubby.

(I will post for Jarvis soon, writer's block for him)

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

« Reply #248 on: January 21, 2014, 10:40:22 am »

Taisha

Taisha walked around limping violently as she then started to follow Lynx with ever paw step she scanned the vibration finding and following Lynx, her limp soon became a death note she felt the pain on her head from Indie with her paw on her head and causing blood to flow. Taisha couldn't think all she wanted to do was rest she soon, felt her limbs tremble, as she collapsed passed out.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 21, 2014, 08:50:10 pm »
[[-Le buummmpp-