Author Topic: :|Frozen:| MATURE, Semi-Realistic CANINE POWER RP  (Read 11736 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: :|Frozen:| MATURE, Semi-Realistic CANINE POWER RP
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2013, 12:12:36 am »

:| Jackdaw |:

Jackdaw narrowed his eyes and lowered his head as the brute made his appearance, his muscles tensing for any possible action that may need to be taken. There was something about this stranger that made him uneasy, almost cautious. "Enough with the small talk, mate. Now tell us why it is you were spyin'." He was quick to interject, his triangular ears craned forward on his skull to cautiously examine this canine.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2013, 12:34:31 am »
((Changing Ravani's power to electricity, if that is alright))

:| Ravani |:

The sound of voices murmuring to one another drifted causally into Ravani's ears as he stopped short. Throwing a glance at the female, he averted his gaze and turned his head into the direction of them. They sounded near, not far off, so the hybrid cautiously headed towards the sound. He was a curious fellow, always wanting to know what sound belonged to what. As he drew a little bit closer, he could sense Tension, which hovered over two canines, and Curiosity, who was bouncing alongside another canine, before turning into Ravani's direction. Glancing at Tension, he felt Curiosity brush against his fur, urging him forward as blue eyes sank into his. Taking a few steps forward, the hybrid stared at the trio, wondering what the situation was about.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2013, 12:37:20 am »
(( I think I'll make Fleet owned. That or make it mysterious as to what he's after. Antagonist-ish. ))

The tall figure gestured toward the husky, "You're looking at the reason." Realizing that this wasn't much of an answer, he grudgingly settled to elaborate, shifting his paws soundlessly. "Believe me, things start to get a bit boring when you can just run from everything." He said this in a low voice, his blue eyes now studying the coydog closely, that eerily curious look taking over again. One could nearly hear the teasing smile in his voice, although his expression stayed neutral, "D'you think I intend to harm you? You have just as much reason to be suspicious of the fae as of me," He tilted his head to the side in silent challenge. "After all, we all just met."
[/color]
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2013, 12:46:56 am »

:| Jackdaw |:

The mixbreed growled slightly, eyeing the stranger's challenging posture. "I ain't sayin' I trust her either." He started, taking a smooth half step forward. "But at least she had the decency to openly approach me rather than hide in the damn bushes and wait to be spotted." Jackdaw added, raising his eyebrows slyly, though there was still a rough growl laced in his deep voice. "I'm not one for you sneaky types." The brute huffed as he bared his teeth, ignoring the light steam that had begun to rise from beneath his paws which had heated from his wary agitation, singeing the light sand to an orangish glow. The scent of yet another nearby canine made him scrunch his nose, however, he kept his attention fixed firmly upon the spying brute for caution's sake.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2013, 12:59:36 am »
"I have my reasons," He responded lightly, tail swaying back and forth like a snake poised to strike. Fleetfoot eyed the steam that rose from the sand and the flamey hue of the grains beneath the coydog's pads, his expression not of fright but of mild interest. However, this attention and confidence waned as the scent of another being wafted into his nose. There seemed to be a crowd accumulating, and crowd's were not in his best interest at all. He wasn't supposed to be spotted, certainly not in mass numbers. This childish hide-and-seek game had already been a risk. He should not have come here. The saluki mix huffed and lightly shook his head, lifting a paw gingerly, "Point taken," He said simply, sounding like he wanted to say something not quite as pleasant, "Now if you don't mind, I think I'll go sneak somewhere much more accomadating. Good day, halfbreed." Within the next second, the brute was gone without a footprint, a scent, or even a spray of sand in his wake.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 01:02:29 am by FusedHearts »
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Koolwolfe

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2013, 01:20:25 am »

|:Elsa:|

Elsa yelped loudly as the heat hit her like lightening as she fell to her side, passed out.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2013, 01:23:03 am »
:|Gem|:
Breed: Husky-American pitbull terrier mix
Feral or Owned?: feral
History: born into the streets, gem and her half-sister were forced to fend for themselves as soon as they left their mothers and siblings behind. Everything went normal until they were found by scientests and were taken in, tested on until they gained their unusual powers and then released back into the streets. But before they were released, the scientests decided to separate the two siblings and placed Mystery onto the beach while Gem was placed back into the street. Ever since then, Gem has been searching for her lost sibling.
Crush: none
Pups: none
Mate: none
Powers: Gem has the power to walk into dreams at her own will. In her dreams, she can temporarily see but after a minute or two, her vision returns back to darkness due to being blind. She can fully control her dreams but if she walks into others' dreams then she has a hard time controlling their dreams due to the fact that the other character's dream isn't her dream to begin with. (but yet, she will not go into other character's dreams unless she has permission from the player)
OTHER: she is blind in both eyes and has long, thin scars running over her eyes. Not only that but both Gem and her sister share a father, who is a full-blooded gray and white pitbull. frozen

Forum:
:|Mystery|:
Breed: American pitbull terrier
Feral or Owned?: feral
History: same as Gem but she refuses to tell anyone her past for unknown reasons
Crush: none
Pups: none
Mate: none
Powers: her hearing, smelling and seeing are heighten up to the point when she can hear from long distances at a time.
OTHER: she and gem are half-siblings (due to the fact that they share the same father). And frozen
Signature by Green

Koolwolfe

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2013, 01:27:17 am »
((Accepted. ))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2013, 01:49:14 am »
the white furred husky mix opened her blind blue eyes, darkness surrounding her vision as the female blinked a few times as a attempt to fully wake up. Gem slowly lifted her husky-like head, her ears high and perked as the mix slowly started to get up, trying to get on all four paws. Yes she decided to take a nap after losing sleep due to wandering around at the stroke of midnight last night. it's not everyday you just collapsed due to this chaos caused by two-legged creaturesshe thought bitterly, ears flicking as the skinny husky mix started to walk, nails tapping on concrete as she left her temporarily sleeping spot in a tipped over trash can.

Mystery's warm brown eyes blinked, scanning the land around her for any signs of dogs. She picked up the scent of a dog that may passed here not too long ago. probably not Gem the brown and white pitbull shook her head, ears perked as she leaped down from a rock she was standing on a moment ago. Landing on all four, she turned her head to the left, paws twitching as she started to walk towards the beach, her nose picking up on new scents as the purebred followed the unknown scents. I hope gem's there at the beach she silently said in her mind, anxiety creeping up on her pelt as she thought of her missing half-sister
Signature by Green

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2013, 02:29:05 am »
((Wait...why did Elsa get zapped for? Is it the scientists or something?..))