Author Topic: :|Frozen:| MATURE, Semi-Realistic CANINE POWER RP  (Read 11978 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: :|Frozen:| MATURE, Semi-Realistic CANINE POWER RP
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2013, 05:15:56 pm »
((I have the sound track if you want I can link you a YouTube video of the soundtrack? <3 I mean -censored- would you not -censored- Love the movie?! XD I also -censored- ADORE Anna as a kid! The thing when she makes clock sounds OH ME GUSTA, THAT WAS SO ADORABLLLE!!! Favorite Songs: Do you want to build a snow man IT IS SO CUTE! <3 I also love how they made the beat by Anna knocking on the door. My favorite parts of the movie is when the trolls critizise Cristoff, Anna as a child says Hang in there Jone, and when Elsa builds the castle. I didn't expect Hans to be the bad guy though how about you? >3< ~))

|:Elsa:|

She glanced at him she then replied "It's a pleasure to meet you, Jackdaw. It is fine, it's not the first time." She smiled kindly she then said "You hungry?" Looking at an Ally with loads of meat in the dumpster though there was. A guard dog.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 05:21:43 pm by TruleighWolfe »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2013, 05:24:43 pm »
[[I really liked "For the First Time in Forever." <3
  And it's all good, I'll look it up. X3

:| Jackdaw |:

Jackdaw nodded at her, then lowered an eyebrow at her question. "Well, a bit of food wouldn't hurt." He remarked with a soft chuckle and a half smirk. Rising casually to his paws, he strode over to trace her gaze to the alley way where the strong scent of meat seemed to be coming from. His optics rested upon the large guard dog posted near it, forcing a mischievous smirk onto his maw. "Heh. No problem." The mixbreed murmured hoarsely, examining the guard dog from afar.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2013, 05:30:59 pm »
((Never watched Frozen. Will soon on Redbox since it's much cheaper x3
For the RP: Also I have nooo idea what the land looks like really. I'm confused..like where is the alley and the forest?))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2013, 05:32:31 pm »
[[Lol, yeah I'm sorta confused 'bout that as well
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2013, 05:36:54 pm »
[[The forest is blocked out. We live in a town and we also have a beach. :3 -Throws Sfen at Oreoz- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN?! XD)

She started to approach he guard dog raising her paw and freezing it, she hen grabbed 2 peices or 3 peices she didn't care at the moment all that was going through her thoughts was for her to hurry, she glanced at Jackdaw she then said "This will last us about two days." She sighed lowly.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2013, 05:47:35 pm »
((I love the movie too! I never really thought that Hans was the villain until near the ending when he attempted to kill Elsa and when he left Anna to die from the curse. My favorite song would have to be "let it go" but still, I find "do you want to build a snowman" pretty cute too. And I met a friendly Pomeranian who was named Olaf a few times and everytime I saw him, he reminded me of Olaf from frozen for some reason))

as the American pitbull terrier walked closer to the beach, the scents got stronger by the second and she could hear voices coming from the sandy beach. It's true that her powers allow her to smell, see and hear better and at long distances. Mystery's tail started to wag, her mouth opened and tounge lolling as she ran, images of other dogs and hopefully Gem being there at the beach.

Gem kept on walking towards nowhere, her nose picking up on a scent of meat laying there in a couple pawsteps away. She couldn't see the discarded meat lying on the concrete but by scenting the red meat, she could tell where it was at. Using her nose as a temporarily guidance, she decided to walk towards the discarded food, her stomach growling in hunger. Once she was by the meat, she lifted her head, ears twitching as she waited to see if someone was around just to steal her meal. Due to her skinny frame and to the fact that she was blind, the husky mix could do nothing but retreat if she was forced to fight a foe much stronger than she was. After a mintune of waiting, Gem laid down onto the hard ground, placing a paw over the meat before taking a bite out of it. It tasted somewhat awkward due to it lying on the concrete ground for pretty much all day but Gem ignored the taste and kept on eating until there was nothing left.
Signature by Green

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2013, 05:53:54 pm »

I loved the movie. <3 Soundtrack was beautiful!

:| Cahill |:

Cahill's large ears flung forward as the brute made his way towards her, pattering besides her while she gave him a look of approval with a crooked smile. "We meet again, aye?" Snickering, she remained on her spot, lowering down onto her haunches. "As long as we move out of sight, we should be able to track them if they move." The Kelpie instructed, briefly glancing up at the Tamaskan. "Name's Cahill, by the way." Pulling off a grin, the older dog fixated her gaze on the two, ready to spring if they decided to do something about them.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2013, 05:55:37 pm »

:| Jackdaw |:

Ignoring the scents of the other approaching canines, Jackdaw followed behind the husky, pausing as she quickly froze the guard dog. With a snicker, he slipped past the block of ice that was once a canine and snatched himself his own piece of meat. Raising an eyebrow at the frozen dog, he loped past it, leaving it encased in its ice prison as he caught up with Elsa. Letting the meat drop from his jaws once he had came to a stop, he nodded at the fae and sat down. "Heh, good work back there." He remarked as he slid down to begin gnawing at his piece of meat.  
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2013, 06:06:05 pm »

:| Ravani |:

Interest sparked through Ravani at the female's words. He didn't know they were actually spying on the two canines; he was just interested in what they were doing. Shrugging off the thought, he padded alongside her, occasionally pausing to glance down at the smaller, yet older canine. He blinked as the female introduced herself as Caphill, and with a brisk nod of his head, he replied, "Ravani." When they halted, he watched as Caphill formed herself into a defensive position, before doing the same himself, knowing well that the two other canines might turn on them, perhaps do something worse. A soft tingle in his throat reminded him of the electricity bolt, and he swallowed it back for later.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2013, 06:08:53 pm »
(( Did anyone go see Wicked the play? I nearly choked my self when Anna said yes to Hans. -3- )

She glanced to him and chuckled panting she then said "Super speed would be better though!" Chuckling as she then replied "You too." Her ears tensed as she looked up she then said "I smell something, more dogs." She growled loudly as she looked around shining her icy light on nearly every place in her eye sight.