Author Topic: :|Frozen:| MATURE, Semi-Realistic CANINE POWER RP  (Read 11734 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: :|Frozen:| MATURE, Semi-Realistic CANINE POWER RP
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2013, 02:56:43 am »
((Elsa was struck by Jackdaw's heat. :3 ))

Koolwolfe

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2013, 07:59:59 am »
(( Bump ))

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2013, 08:16:42 am »
OOC: Whoa! we have started!? can I a little re-cap?
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Koolwolfe

« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2013, 08:33:58 am »
(( Elsa bumped into Jackdaw, and Fleetfoot. As Read and Javani are in a challenging position to each other and are arguing. )

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2013, 01:09:43 pm »
Changing her name to Cahill.

:| Cahill |:

The small Kelpie suddenly took a sharp turn back towards the young male, eyebrows furrowed into a subtle frown while she cascaded through the dry leaves and onto the shoreline again. She shouldn't have let him go. Opening her damned mouth always leads to something nobody wants. Closing her eyes for a second, Cahill slowly made her way towards a distant scent, the odor of char and fresh ice in the air. Lowering a brow, the female lowered her head, keeping her breath shallow and moving down-wind so she wouldn't get detected. Four dogs chatted along, the fourth leaping away and vanishing from view while the others talked amongst themselves. Cahill couldn't help but noticing the youngster behind a corner, making her prick her triangular ears up with a silent snort, whiskers quivering.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2013, 01:49:24 pm »

|:Elsa:|

Elsa growled at the male raising her paw once again about to freeze him. But was soon cut off by a female's scent she lowered her paw she then said "We are not alone." She looked around, shining her ice everywhere, but she felt something she walked forward by Jackdaw but yipped loudly getting knocked onto her side, struck by his fire.

(( Now you know her weakness! :D )
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 01:51:36 pm by TruleighWolfe »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2013, 03:05:32 pm »

:| Ravani |:

The young male lowered his head as he continued to watch the trio - or the two, noting that the third one had already shot off into the distance. "Speed," he murmured to himself, not noticing the female, the one who he had encountered with, nearby. Abruptly, ice began to shoot out at him, and with flexes, his opened his jaws and shot out a bolt of electricity blindly. In front of him, electricity vibrated around the rock, and soon the scent of singled hair drifted into the air, causing Ravani to wrinkle his nose. As he averted his gaze back to the rock, a layer of soot decorated the rock and the ground; however the rock was still there, only with a deformed shape and soot with it. Shaking his head, the youngster scrambled back, a little terrified. He hadn't used his power in a while, nor did he know what harm it did. At last he noticed the female canine, who seemed to be also peering down at the others. Bounding over to her, a splash of concern soaked into him, and he stopped beside her. Ravani briefly glanced at the older canine, before edging to where she stood; he returned his attention back onto the other canines, feeling much safer with a familiar and older canine he briefly knew. 

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2013, 04:31:05 pm »

:| Jackdaw |:

At the brute's departing insult, Jackdaw dipped his head and bared his canines in a snarl. The steam rising from beneath his pads had turned into a light smoke as the heat intensified with his irritation. However, he knew better, and chose to not wield his powers unnecessarily. With a huff, he restricted the heat building beneath his paws until the sizzling sound coming from beneath them had ceased altogether and his body temperature returned to normal. "Damn coward." The coydog snapped, shooting one last agitated glare in the direction the speedy canine had disappeared to. His attention was quickly drawn to the female who had run into him earlier- who was now on the ground, seemingly unconscious, from what he could only assume was his own powers, her own being frost afterall. "Ah hell." He grumbled, deciding it was best for him not to touch her. His ears shot forward at a sudden release of electricity nearby. Flinching at first, he narrowed his eyes to see the small figure lope away. With a huff, he turned his attention back to the collapsed fae. "Hey- uh- you okay?" He mumbled, sitting down onto his haunches a few inches away from her. He wanted to do well to avoid any physical contact with the fae, as his always high body temperature wouldn't bode well for her.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2013, 04:51:57 pm »

|:Elsa:|

She glanced to him as shifted her self up, and said "Y-Yeah.. I think." She was still very dizzy she then said "Since that is over my name is, Elsa. Yours?" She asked politely as possible.

(( My god the movie of this is awesome! >3< ))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2013, 05:04:17 pm »
[[[Yesss. I ADORED the movie. Awesome music. I've gotta get myself that soundtrack. <3

:| Jackdaw |:

He tilted his head a bit at the fae as she slowly sat up, his keen light grey eyes watching intently from his spot a couple feet away. Blinking at her words, the hybrid casually swept his tongue over his nose and cleared his throat. "Name's Jackdaw." The brute introduced with a polite dip of his head, curling his fluffy tail around his side. "Sorry about that, miss. Didn't think about it before heating up, y'know." He shrugged apologetically, laying his large ears back in a relaxed position.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me