Author Topic: :|Frozen:| MATURE, Semi-Realistic CANINE POWER RP  (Read 11826 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: :|Frozen:| MATURE, Semi-Realistic CANINE POWER RP
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2013, 07:03:03 pm »
(( Bump ))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2013, 11:09:40 pm »
[[Nupe. Haven't seen Wicked yet.

:| Jackdaw |:

As Jack picked apart the meat clenched between his front paws, he flicked an ear to listen to Elsa's words. Blinking, he raised his head to take in a sniff. "Aye. Been smellin' them all day. Seems like they haven't moved much since our meetin'." He murmured in a hushed tone, furrowing his eyebrows as he traced the invisible scent trails that stained the air with his keen optics. "Don't think they're much to worry 'bout, though. If anything I could burn those lot to a crisp the second they make a move for us, so relax 'n eat that food 'a your's. Not everyday 'ya come across a catch like that." He gestured to Elsa's own meat pile with a nod of his head before huffing and returning to eating his carelessly.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2013, 11:45:42 pm »
after a good hour of walking, mystery's paws started to ache. the pitbull ignored the urge to rest, her mind set on going to beach after picking up a scent of other dogs. She kept on walking, eyes blinking confusingly as she saw a block of ice a mile away. In a normal dog's eyes, it would be just a ice-blue shape but in the warm brown eyes of mystery, she could see the frozen ice more clearly. wait is that a....? her mouth hung open, eyes widen as the brown and white stray saw a dog frozen into ice by the junkyard. She then broke into a run, her eyes locked onto the frozen dog as she ran. please be alive!

after finishing her meal, Gem stood up, her tail culled over her back as the husky mix lifted her head, sniffing the air. just a faint scent of dog and some other junk she thought, ear twitching in annoyance as the white furred dog decided to go over to a trash can, the smell of food promising as Gem placed her front paws onto the silvery lid. Knocking down the trash can, the blue-eyed mix sniffed at the black bags lying on the ground. "why do these creatures put odd-feeling stuff around food and other stuff?" she asked herself.
Signature by Green

Koolwolfe

« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2013, 05:26:02 am »

|:Elsa:|

Elsa glanced at him she then said "No.. don't relax we are surrounded!" She said as she stood up growling not turning her back at one direction for a second, soon a scientist's dog lunged forward grabbing Elsa's chain and nearly chocking her with her chain by making it tighter, Elsa growled lowly struggling to breath as she finally reached concrete, she froze the dog as she then said to Jackdaw "JACK RUN!" As she attempted to protect him. But the scientists saw her act with heat, as they grabbed a magnifying glass and put it up to the sun, as she yelped loudly and fell to the ground, the scientists about to drag her into the van.

(( Oh -censored- I pleaded my parents if I can go see it again but what did I get? HUNGER GAMES! Of course not Frozen. Dx Spoiler: Elsa was Elphaba from "Wicked" )

Koolwolfe

« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2013, 08:04:43 am »
((Bump

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2013, 03:00:46 pm »
((hnng I'm confused again x3 Was the scientist dog Mystery..? Or some random dog))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2013, 06:15:50 pm »
[[Wait-... What... What just happened.. o_e
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2013, 06:30:35 pm »
(( It was a scientists dog. :3 ))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2013, 07:17:47 pm »
[So confused o.e Why would the scientists be taking them? I thought they already put powers into the dogs. Sorry for my questions]

Koolwolfe

« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2013, 07:55:25 pm »
(( Actually since they lost the thing that made them have powers the people in the RP are the only ones left. :3 ))