Author Topic: What's Your Biggest Feral Heart Fear?  (Read 77254 times)

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
Re: What's Your Biggest Feral Heart Fear?
« Reply #200 on: July 22, 2015, 10:07:33 pm »

2) Rapists (and also Trolls):
Those creepy and naughty bastards sneaking up behind your butt while you're away from the game. It have happened to me a few times and I freak out when rapists do that. While I typed this, I'm even more aware of rapers in the game and on the forum.

Master_callos

« Reply #201 on: July 22, 2015, 10:35:02 pm »

2) Rapists (and also Trolls):
Those creepy and naughty bastards sneaking up behind your butt while you're away from the game. It have happened to me a few times and I freak out when rapists do that. While I typed this, I'm even more aware of rapers in the game and on the forum.

Offline kongfuwolf12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • real??y ?? ??e real ?on??er
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 30, 2015, 07:59:04 pm »

3) Getting into a fight:
It happened to me before with one of the people from UR (Untamed Rebellion) who were a close friend of mine. I bet you would cry too if you could see how scared and sad I was.

I fear this a lot. I don't like fighting with people in general, especially online. When people start harassing me I feel like never logging on the game again or stay clear from the map that those people mainly hang at. Most of the time I don't know what to do and plus it's hard for me to report since the site doesn't let me send PMs. But yes, my main fear right here.
"Is it comfortable to know that your misery is someone else's joy? Don't think so."

Offline .Dispute.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Credit (Remarin @ DeviantArt)
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 04, 2015, 10:14:25 pm »
 I think mine would have to be a mirroring situation of WolfQuest!
You see, I found FeralHeart through the collapse of the WQ empire. The game installed new modifications that restricted role-play words to the minimum and later ensured parents permission and something about letter signing for registration. What a fuss. I'm so glad I found FH, It's a lot better than wolfquest ever was. I'd hate for it to one day become inaccessible.

Offline Burgundy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 13, 2015, 06:09:25 am »
My fear is one day I will be unintentionally talking about myself and some creepy person decides to try and find me, manages, and harms me or my family in some way. Simple as that.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 13, 2015, 09:37:28 am »
1. Being swarmed. For example, multiple people messaging me, usually with no respect for my personal space. (Thankfully, most people respect my personal space when they unintentionally are apart of the swarm. ^^' It doesn't happen very much either anymore.)

2. My friends getting bullied. I've had this happen before, especially to younger friends of mine. I don't think I should be too scared of it now, I guess... Most of them been kinda inactive, along with me.

3. This game shutting down. FH has a lot of glitches and bad stuff, but a lot of good things to it too. Plus, surprisingly, a lot of creativity flows through this game and I really enjoy that atmosphere. Also, huge map pack. I haven't worked on it in a while but it still exists, and I still really like the maps...

But yeah.

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 13, 2015, 03:24:37 pm »
My fear is one day I will be unintentionally talking about myself and some creepy person decides to try and find me, manages, and harms me or my family in some way. Simple as that.
I also have this fear... The internet can be a scary place if you are not careful :c

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 14, 2015, 04:34:29 am »
See I thought this said, "What is your biggest fear?" I was all like "THIS IS MY THREAD" -begins writing down a bunch of stuff but realizes that this said "Feral Heart Fear." I think my biggest fear is probably losing my account and my characters, I adore all my characters, especially some that I've made.
Signature by Adelish

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 14, 2015, 12:07:23 pm »

Oh man.
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline Shamouseyxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Boy Meets World trashcan
    • 5secondsofcataclysm
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 15, 2015, 06:23:53 pm »
My biggest FH fears:
- FH being shut down
- Being banned forever (although I'm not a rule breaker but you never know)
Hello, darlings! My name is Taylor!
If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!
In-game name: shamouseyxx
--WON'T BE IN-GAME UNTIL MY LAPTOP IS FIXED. I USE MY PHONE--