Author Topic: ||Silvercreek Stables|| open&accepting  (Read 19597 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: ||Silvercreek Stables|| open&accepting
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2014, 10:26:18 pm »
Shane smiled and chuckled. "Eh, you're not late." He said jokingly and leaned against the truck staring at her. "Ya pike Denny's?" He chuckled a bit as he suggested Denny's. "Or did you have another place in mind?" He asked her as he slipped out his wallet. He grabbed his credit card and slid his wallet back in his pocket and his card in the other so It's be ready to just slip out. Shane stared out towards the stables and could see Shamrock at the first stall nearest the door. He seemed agitated at the bandage and he longed to go take it off for him, yet he knew he couldn't do that. Shane sighed and turned back to the girl with a slight sigh.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2014, 12:07:51 am »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2014, 12:36:22 am »
Shane nodded and spoke. "One of mine too." He said with a chuckle. He opened the door of the truck and said in a funny voice, "Ladies first." He chuckled and looked over at her.

Sorry for the shortness. Lot on my mind.))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2014, 01:02:46 am »

?Amie Hutchinson?
Hearing the brown-haired male state that Ol'Dennys was also his favorite resturaunt it brought a smile to her face, it seemed everyone liked that place but who wouldn't? Glancing one last time over at the stables her attention soon drifted back onto Shane. "Well, don't we have a lot in common?.." she giggled then seeing him open the door and allow her in, but she couldn't help but chuckle at the voice he used. "Quite the gentleman huh? Thanks!" she chuckled but also gave Shane a smile. Walking towards the lagre red door of the truck she bent over a little and dragged herself in-sitting herself on the leather seat. Shuffling into position she looked in the mirror for a moment just the check she still look 'presentable' although she wasn't bothered to much-her brown optics drifting back onto Shane as she smiled then looked down at her phone. It was now '3:00' so she still had plenty of time until she had to be back for their midnight ride. Pressing the top of her phone it soon locked again and she kept it held in her hand until they got to the resturaunt-then she would put it in her pocket. 

DA Account

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2014, 01:49:09 am »
Shne smiled and chuckled with a nod. "Way I was raised." He said, his country accent kicking in. He shut the door and walked around the front of the truck. He opened the door and climbed in easily before shutting it and slippig on his seat belt. He lost good family by car accidents and didn't intend on dying himself. Shane grabbed his keys from his back pocket and stuck the key into the ignition, turning it. The truck let out a rumble as it started and he backed out and began to drive out of the ranch. After going out of the ranch and heading on towards Denny's he figured he'd brake the silence. "So, how long ya been at the ranch?" He asked sort of glancing at her but hyen quickly looking back at the road, keeping one hand on the wheel.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2014, 10:47:02 am »

?Amie Hutchinson?
Chuckling the brunette dipped her head and the truck door soon slammed shut, and the oposite one opening-allowing Shane to hop in behind the wheel. She watched for a moment as he put the keys in the ignition and the car started-quickly jerking forward and before she knew it they were off. The ranch was slowly going out of view as they traveled a little further away every second-although the sounds of the horses were still rather clear. Amie's attention was on the landscapes around them, beautiful fields, forests, mountains as all the wildlife you could get-she even spotted a few deer hopping across the fields. The 18-year olds attention was soon dragged from the outside world and to Shane wo asked a question. Smiling "Well, I've been here for four years, my first year I just helped around and rode a few of the horses-but on a ride I found Flicka-so I've been riding properly at Silvercreek for 3 years!" she answered although that wasn't as long as others she has always had horses and been on ranches so she has quite a lot of experience. Her eyes drifting back onto the outside world. 

DA Account

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2014, 03:11:59 pm »
Sorry, mfor in-activity. >.< Been busy lately and orgot all about this Rp. >.< So Sorry))

Arabella Shangun

Arabella, shocked her hair, as she sight.
She finnished drawing. Her thoughts calmed down, as she left the drawen horse she drew on the table.
Standing up, she turned to her bag, as she dressed herself up into other clohes.(Can't Spell) After finnishing, she walked to the door, as she slightly opened it. Seeing oher teenager's around, she sight, as she was nervouse. {"I should say hello...... But I'm too shy..."} She spoke in her mind, as she sight. Walking true theme she was a bit emberessed, from what? She didin't quite really knew.

After arrving to the stable's, her horse 'Tear' Neighed loudly. She sight, as she walked near him. "Tear, calm down, everything will be alright." She spoke calmly and nicely.
The horse, soon stopted, as Arabella openmed the stall's gate. Walking in, she soon closed it a little. Patting her horse, she soon placed her head near his, as she spoke. "Everything will be alriht Aries... Your safe with me.." She spoke calmly. "Now, would you like to go for a ride?" She spoke smiling, as she looked at him. The horse, stood there. She began to giggle, as she patted him again. Walking out of the stall, she closed the gate, as she spoke. "I'll let you rest Aries." She smiled.
Not seeing where she went, she collapsed near a rock. "Owhhh..." She spoke slightly loud. Picking her arm up, she spoke up. "Owwhff, why?" She spoke, as a small tear rolled down her cheek. She broke her arm.
How is she going to take care of her horse now? She stood up, as she looked around. Not knowing where evrything was, due to the fact she was a newbie, she paniced.
Soon her arm begaqn to look like a purple-blue one. "Owwwhh..... My arm...." It hurted so badly, that she stayied there, not knowing where she should go, she just stayied there, for anyone to come.

(Sorry. I'm not a drama-queen-, but I just felt like it needs to be done this way. Hehe.
ASorry for my dumbness. o_o )

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2014, 06:02:56 pm »
"Sounds cool." Deseray said back kindly. "No offence, but you don't look like the kind of guy who likes horses." Faith rested her head on Deseray's shoulder as she said this. Her bright brown eyes searched his to find what was inside. She couldn't. He was too locked up, too closed. Deseray found herself determined to crack this strangers bad attitude. Deseray reached back to her shoulder and pat Faith's nose kindly, but kept herself positioned at the boy. If he didn't like horses, why was he around them so much. Did he need money? It would be cool to see someone in her same situation. At least Deseray liked horses. She felt a burning inside her to find out more about him. Something made her want to know everything she could. Her curiosity was peaked, but she still stood in the silence of the forest and awaited his response. Her dark brown hair was darker than her eyes, but still blew slightly in the breeze. ((Short short GAH))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2014, 07:43:39 pm »

|| Grant Dechare ||

A smirk tugged at the corner of his lips, however Grant shoved back the feeling. There was no way he would smile in front of a girl, after all of what happened. At Deseray's remark, he shrugged slightly. "That's because I don't," He replied, shooting a swift glance at the horse nearby the girl, watching as it rested its head on her shoulder. "Everyone needs money, anyway." He added, averting his gaze back onto Deseray. Deciding to briefly change the subject, he gestured towards the horse. "Is that your horse?" Though it sounded like a dumb question, it was worth switching the topic. He didn't want the girl to start nagging him about his salary and all. ((short /derp))

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2014, 10:38:41 pm »
Deseray listened to him carefully. She could barely even see that he was slowly opening up. He was even asking questions now. Deseray smiled at their progress, then snapped back into reality when he asked her if this was her horse. Deseray flicked her shining brown eyes over to Faith, her face lighting up. "Yeah. This is Faith. I bought her when she was born and raised her." Her eyes were happy, as they were when she talked of Faith. "It was a miracle I could afford her." She said, rubbing Faith's nose gently. Deseray stroked Faith's long black mane kindly and gently. Deseray thought of saying something more, but decided against it. The silence was now peaceful instead of awkward like it was before. Deseray took that time to wonder why he didn't like horses. Maybe they just never appealed to him. The girl decided not to judge him on it. Maybe she'd show him how amazing horses were one day, once she knew him well enough. Her smile was gentle and peaceful as she stroked the horse. Her brown gaze slowly grazed over to the boy. ((short))