Author Topic: ||Silvercreek Stables|| open&accepting  (Read 19282 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: ||Silvercreek Stables|| open&accepting
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2014, 11:33:34 pm »
Shane nodded. "At the time, you would'a thought I was three. I cried like a lil' baby." He said with a sloght chuckled. He sighed and followed Amie's gaze to where some shetlands were. He had always had a likeing fou 'em. Always running around. He chuckled once more and sighed looking around the restraunt.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2014, 12:31:40 am »

?Amie Hutchinson?
Hearing what Shane had to say next she shook her head but chuckled "Well we all cry in life, a true man shows his emotions..." she smiled with a dip of her head as she glanced over her right to see their food being brought over. The two plates and cups were placed on the small square table "Thanks!" she smiled as the weightor(?) Walked away. Looking back at Shane she smiled as she pulled in her seat and shuffled getting comfortable, then crossing her right leg over the left she took a sip of the fresh orange juice and began eating, but only when Shane also done so. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2014, 01:14:49 am »
Shane chuckled. "All too true." He said and nodded t the waitor. "Thanks." He took a si of his water and begn eating when he realized Amie was waiting for him. "Do you live on the ramch?" He asked afterche finished chewng a bite. "I mean, I've never seen after maybe 10." He teased her with a chuckle.

Sorry got a lot on my mind, including a massive head ache.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2014, 02:02:58 am »
Hi guys! Back from my break~ May I have a recap?

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2014, 02:07:33 am »
[[ Welcome back! ouo

Nothing much has happened, honestly. Amie (Taylor) and Shane (Demonic) went out to eat at Denny's. Grant (me) and Deseray (Vask) are just chillin' awkwardly. Hackers has left the roleplay...and that is as far as I know. ]]

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2014, 02:21:24 am »
((Thats about it. Oh, and Oreo I posted a few pages back [if you didn't see]. ))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2014, 02:33:23 am »
[[ Oh I must have not seen it; my apologizes ]]

|| Grant Dechare ||

Letting out a muffled snort at the girl's expression, Grant pressed his hand against his nose to cover his laughter. Whenever humans brightened up about random, useless things, it made his face twist into a layer of contempt, however this time it was a muffled laughter. Or a snort, instead. He watched as Deseray's hand stroked the horse's mane, and he wondered if the creature really liked it. Keeping his gaze on the horse for a moment, he stayed alert for anymore of her comments, however when the silence fell on them, he glanced over at Deseray. Their eyes met for a moment, before Grant turned back to Faith. Tightening his grip on the book, he decided to break the silence between them. "Maybe we should start heading back." He muttered, casting a casual glance over his shoulder. ((short))

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2014, 02:47:03 am »

Deseray's head plunged into reality as the boys voice broke through her thoughts. She gave a smile, "Uh, yeah sure. I know you don't really like horses. But, do you want a ride back?" She asked him kindly, flicking her eyes back at Faith only for a moment. Her soft gaze them back back to rest upon the boy. Maybe he would accept, but it was likely he would brush her off. If he did she would walk back with him, no big deal. It was just such a prettier view from a horse. It almost pushed life into focus for her. Deseray kept her hand still on Faith's rein as her other rest casually at her side, her shining brown pools searching his face for a moment. The ranch was quite the walk away, but she would enjoy the walk or the ride either way. ((short))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2014, 03:02:34 am »

|| Grant Dechare ||

The question flickered in his mind, however Grant merely shoved it off. "No thanks," he replied, already stuffing his hands into his pockets and proceeding forward. "I'd rather walk." The memories of his first time riding on a horse flashed through his mind, however he slammed the book of memories shut, unwilling to open it up; the yellow pages were too delicate to open for him. He shot a brief glance over his shoulder to see whether the girl was following him or not. Shrugging it off, he heard the light hum of an insect swoop near his cheek, and as a reflex, he slapped at it, his hand missing and proceeding to slap himself. A light scowl formed on his face as the light throb of pain shook in his cheek, though he pushed it off he felt slightly embarrassed of his actions. Deciding to strike up a small conversation, he paused for a moment, allowing Deseray to catch up slightly, however after waiting for a moment he continued his pace. "How long have you been working around here?" He asked, slightly curious. 

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2014, 03:17:02 am »

Deseray did feel a twinge of some emotion when he rejected her offer, but she expected it. With a small flicker of her deep brown eyes she pulled on the reins and caught up to him, walking beside him. Deseray let go of Faith's reins and the horse followed a few feet behind them without running off. She gave a small smile when he hit himself, but kept her laughter to herself. When a question popped into the air, she decided to answer it. "Since I was eight." She said to him, walking down the long quiet dirt path back to the ranch. A few memories of her poverty flashed through her mind, but she quickly brushed it away. She was happy now, and had enough money to keep her family alive. Well, most of them. Part of her wanted to tell him her whole life story, and the other half wanted nothing but to hide away in a box. She ran a hand through her dark brown hair and focused on the path before her. Her brown pools flicked up at the nameless boy for only a moment as she studied him, then back down. She decided not to say much else, seeing he started this new conversation