Author Topic: ||Silvercreek Stables|| open&accepting  (Read 19601 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: ||Silvercreek Stables|| open&accepting
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2014, 01:02:32 am »
Shne nodded at her answer and smiled. "I hope Shamrock will be alright..." He mumbld quiety. As they entered town in about 15 minutes and he pulled to a stop in the parking lot of Denny's. He unbuckled his seat belt and pulled the keys out of the ignition. Shane opened the door, climbed out, and shut it again, heading to Amie's door. He pulled i open politely. "Coming?" He teased with a chuckle.

So very short.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2014, 01:57:56 am »
((Sorry got to be quick and go to bed:o...))

Amie looked around as it came clear they were soon leaving the country and heading into the busy city, but for once it didn't seem to busy. The large buildings and streets came into view, and many people and vehicles scattered around the city. Soon, the red truck pulled up to Ol'Denny's and a smile grew across the brunettes face as the instant smell of beautiful food wafted into her nose. The truck soon jerked to a stop and she watched as Shane got out-heading to reach the door it was soon opened up and she climbed out "Thanks, and I'm sure he'll be fine-hes a strong horse afterall!" She smiled and waited until Shane locked up the car and they headed into the resturaunt. Lifting her arm, Amie ran her hand through her hair and glanced back at Shane with a smile as she waited patiently.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2014, 11:19:41 am »
I'm sorry, but I think it needs to be this way.
Since I'm the in-active one, I'm afraid I'll have to leave this Rp.
1. In-active.
2. Abeyousely a drama-queen. Heh.
3. Not very good at english.
4. And don't really know everything about horses.
Anyways, I hope you have a very good time in this Rp, and goodluck. ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2014, 01:10:01 pm »
Awww: Bye Hackers. ;3;| Short because I'm on the bus.))

Shane smiled and shut the door behind Amie, clicking the lock button on the keys and stuffing them in his pocket. He walked towards the door and opened it, letting Amie in first. When she goes in he would go up and tell them a table for two. They were led to a booth seat by a window and Shane sat down with a nod to Amie. "So, when'd you start riding?" He questioned, breaking the silence. He didn't really know what to talk about. He didn't want to ask about parents or anything because he felt it'd be rude if they were passed away.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2014, 11:59:58 pm »
((Aww Hackers you will be missed!! Although your decision is best! I hope to see you around the forum sometime! Bye Hackers.))

?Amie Hutchinson?
Watching as Shane locked the car Amie untangled her legs from one another and headed towards the large wooden doors of Dennys, smiling she dipped her head "Thanks again heh..." the brunette chuckled as they entered-the large oak doors carefully slamming behind them as they waited at the check in. Shane spoke and they were soon lead to their table, a neat square one that seated two, and was also right near the window so they got a good view of the horses. Turning she looked at Shane and ran her hand through her hair with a smile as she listened to his question, taking a glance at the horses outside she smiled. "Well really? Ever since I was about 2/3 years old, my family have always owned horses and well, I grew attatched, although I stopped riding for a year or so....how long have you been riding for?" she questioned as her phone was now seated in her pocket. Crossing her legs under the table 18-year olds phone now remained in her pocket and away as it was a distraction. The sweet music and calming melodys of country songs continued playing in Ol'Dennys along with more modern songs. It sent a chilling feeling through the female as she looked out the window, but soon allowed herself to travel back into the real work and focus back on Shane. 

DA Account

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2014, 12:08:34 am »
Shane nodded at her answer before speaking. "Five or so." He said looking out of the window at the horses. He hadn't been here in a few years to be honest. He had forgotten what it was like. Just then the waoter brought menus and he opened up his skimming through the choices. He figured he'd just get a pancake and some water. He wasn't really the one to eat much. And besides, he had eaten only a few hours before so he was still a bit full from that.

Glsh, suckiest post ever. x3))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2014, 12:16:50 am »
((Sorry gotta sleep -_-))

Amie looked around the resturaunt for a moment as it seemed rather full, but not to overcrowded-Dennys had always been like that, she guessed it was because it was one of the best resturaunts in town. Hearing Shanes reply she smiled and quickly turned her head back towards him "Well, that's pretty long. Was Shammrock your first horse?" She questioned but was quickly cut off by the waitor(?) Who came over to take their orders, taking the menu she smiled and dipped her head in a thanks. Scanning through the menu they had many varieties of food on, and she had tried it all-and by god was it delivious. Unfortionately Amie had eaten earlier so she wasn't to hungry just yet turning she smiled "I'll just have a fruit salad and some fresh orange juice please!" She smiled and handed the male back the menu who got their orders and went off, telling them their orders would be done in 5-10 minutes. Her focus went back onto Shane, as the brunette waited for a reply to her previous question.

((Sorry if I spelt 'Shammrock' wrong o.0 ))
DA Account

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2014, 12:21:53 am »
Shane shook his head at the brunettes question. "I had one other horse. I named her Piper. She was a 17hh chestnut mare. One of the best horses I'd seen in a long time. Sadly when I was 13 she got out of her pen and headed out the gate. We had a cattle gaurd there. Her thin leg slid right in and she broke it. Was no way i would let her live through so much pain." He said sadly. "I had to shoot her. But then I got Shamrock after a year or so with no horse. I'm not goong to forget my Piper though" he chuckled. "She was a trouble maker, always knocking over bags of apples" He chuckled again, remembering his old mare.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2014, 02:29:37 am »
[[ Same with Hackers. Only that I will be slightly inactive, not totally leaving. Just of personal life and grades, since I need to pull some up. A little warning. ]]

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2014, 11:27:16 pm »
((That's totally fine Oreo, I hope you can get your grades to what you want!))

?Amie Hutchinson?
Looking out the window she watched many horses run around paddocks, in stables or doing lessons-she loved seeing others learning to ride and also seeing horses in general. Turning her head she listened to Shanes reply, her heart sunk hearing about what happened to his old horse, the memories flooding back of her huge chestnut horse who sadly died of old age although she didn't like 'boring' others with the story as many found it annoying. "Oh that's terrible, you must of loved her so much! I would have broke down if I had to do that, I guess you're just a strong person..." she smiled a little as she looked out the window with a sigh. The brunette watched as many shetland ponies seemed to be at these stables and she loved those tiny horses. Turning back to shane she smiled.

DA Account