Author Topic: ~School of the Supernatural~  (Read 16410 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: ~School of the Supernatural~
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2014, 08:19:55 pm »
Lyra walked out of class. Her backpack on her shoulders, she looked for the Aura Girl. She saw her and saw a boy walking by her side. Joining them on the girl's other side, she smiled, "Hello. My name is Lyra! What's your name?

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2014, 10:29:50 pm »
(Accepted.&omg. Stefan.:D)

Kora jumped slightly as the girl walked up beside her. "Hi, I'm Kora." She replied, holding her hand out. Chandler leaned forward, glancing over at the girl. "And I'm Chandler." He smiled. "How long you been at this school?" He asked.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2014, 10:52:08 pm »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina watched Kyle play with water for a bit before speaking again "Well, I should get back to the school building." she began to walk back to the school, rather quickly, but Kyle chased her "Wait up!" he called as he ran to her side "You move too fast." he chuckled as they walked through the trees "Perks of being a vampire." she shrugged. Soon the rays of the sun were in front of them, she threw up her hood "This is the downside.." she sighed as they left the shade of the trees and stepped into the open area. As they walked a gust of wind blew by, making her hood fall off "Whoa!" she yelled as she tried to get a grip on the hood, her hands began to ache as well as her face. Kyle was quick to react and grabbed the hood then covered her head with it "Are you okay?" he asked with a worried expression "Let's just get inside." She growled as she stormed through the main doors. As soon as they were safely inside Kyle stood in front of her "Let me see." he said as he lowered her hood and looked at her face. He gently grabbed the sides of her head in his hands to get a closer look "How's it look?" she asked sheepishly "It's not too bad, just a little sun burnt." he had the opportunity and he took it. Katalina furrowed her brow "Very funny." Kyle continued to look over the burns carefully, making sure nothing was serious.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2014, 12:05:30 am »
"This is my first year." So nodded, "So what is your power?" She looked at Chandler. (Short, sorry)

Offline W00gi

• Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2014, 06:12:06 am »
OOC: Sorry for not being very active, can I have a Re-cap?
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2014, 06:35:13 am »
Nothing much has happened, Katalina just got back from hanging outside with Kyle(He is the drunk guy from the party). Katalina got burnt because a gust of wind blew her hood off, now they are standing near the main doors because Kyle is looking at her burns. Chandler and Kora are talking to Lyra now that the 1st class is over.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2014, 05:19:07 pm »

Jett Blaze
[/size]

Jett, saw other student's around.
Knowing he was late for the 1st one, due to the principle of the school, he sight.
Hearing the bell, he huffed. {"Well....... Here it goes..."} He spoke in his mind.
Walking into the class, he walked to the teacher that was the same for the 1st class.
Explaining, why he wasn't at the 1st class, he soon walked to sit in his place.
"Class, we have an urgent student, that was late, due to our principle. Mr. Blaze, please, show us, what power's you have." The teacher smiled, as Jett, huffed, standing up. Turning to a huge white beautiful wolf, he walked to his teacher, before he sat down. His beautiful blue eyes shone from the slright sun-light.
Turning back, he spoke. "I'm half vampire, and half werewolf. I can only turn into a werewolf form." He spoke, before walking back to his chair.
"Amazing, it is mostly intresting Mr. Blaze." The teacher spoke, before continuing with the class.

Jett, looked around, not seeing Katalina, he sight, before listening to the important class.
After the class finnished, he walked to his teacher as he spoke. "Sir, may I speak with you, about my power's?" He asked calmly.
The teacher nodded. "Speak..." He spokme simpley.
Jett, began to explain about his power's that when angered, he coulds drain, other people power's by just looking at theme.
The teacher's eyes popped out, as he spoke. "Son, you are a strong and fierce man, to say this to me." He paused, before continuing. "I will sertenly, teach you, to control your power's proprly, but next week. I'm very busy this week." He gave a slight smile, before he walked.
Jett, sight, before exceting his class.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2014, 11:19:46 pm »
(Changing Lyra's age to 18)

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2014, 09:03:39 pm »
Bump)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2014, 09:15:49 pm »
Lyra saw the PE field and looked at the two, "Physical education is my next class. Let's sit together at lunch." She nodded, smiled and waved as she walked towards the coach, who was named Coach Brindle.