Author Topic: ~School of the Supernatural~  (Read 16611 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: ~School of the Supernatural~
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2014, 09:42:02 pm »
Kora smiled, "Okay. Get some rest," Kora replied, waving goodbye. "Don't mention it,.." chandler smiled. "Actually.." kora ran after Kat, "I'll come, I'm tired anyways." She smiled.,
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2014, 10:08:19 pm »

Chris closed the door to her room and flopped on the bed. She felt something hard under the covers. Slipping her hand under the blanket she touched the round object. "Gahh!" She screamed. Pulling her hand out from under the blanket bringing the item along with her she dropped it on the bed and looked at her hand. There was a giant red splotch on her hand. "Sh*t." she said through gritted teeth. Looking at the object it was a small round ball. "Silver...." she mumbled looking down at the item.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2014, 10:21:12 pm »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina looked at the strange girl she had never met before "Uhh..yeah." she grumbled as she made her way up the stairs, she wasn't so kind to strangers. When she heard Kora come up after her she smiled "I'm so ready for a nap." she yawned as they stepped onto their floor. Kat unlocked their dorm room door and stepped in, she tried to close the door behind her but a large foot stopped it. "Hey Kat, let me talk to you for a minute." Kyle said as he stood in the doorway "Kyle, I'm tired. Another time." she said as she closed the door. She could hear his protests but ignored them "Ugh.." she groaned as she threw herself onto her bed. She looked at Kora "No, he isn't my boyfriend and he won't be my boyfriend..ever." she flipped over onto her side and propped her head up with her hand "He is more your type I think.." she raised her brow "You can have him if you want."she chuckled as she sat back up "I think he likes you anyways."

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2014, 10:26:47 pm »
Kora raised a brow, "You read my mind!" She smiled, "And I'm good, but thanks." She plopped down on her bed, "What happened between you and him, yall were so friendly to one another..now it's like you can't stand him." She raised a brow, "and I doubt he likes me."

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2014, 11:02:10 pm »

Chris looked down at her hand. She flipped open her suit case and looked for her tiny first aid kit. She thought she had put it in her bag. Sighing she closed her suit case and kicked the silver ball off the bed. She opened the door to her room and walked down the hall. she stopped at one of the dorm rooms. 'C3' The plaque on the door said. takking her good hand she knocked on the door.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2014, 11:24:57 pm »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina yawned "I see him more as a friend." she looked at Kora "He totally likes you, I think he mainly hangs around me is so he can get closer to you." She laughed as she walked over to the covered window, she placed her hand on the curtain, she could feel the warmth of the sun ''I miss going outside." she sighed as she turned to her "I was never an outdoorsy person but I guess you don't appreciate something till it's gone." She sat at the foot of Kora's bed "So..Who do you like?" she smirked as she impatiently waited for Kora to spill the beans.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2014, 11:51:15 pm »
"Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, I could go on." She smiled, "I-" she paused, standing up to answer the door. "Hello?" She greeted, opening the door to see a girl, around her age.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2014, 12:18:33 am »

Chris stood there awkwardly as a girl answered the door. "Um...hey, do you have a first aid kit...or gauze by chance?" she asked shifting to her other foot.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2014, 12:33:27 am »

Alice Wilde

Alice watched as the door was slammed into her face, she sighed as she snapped, and a boy was pleading her to open the door, Alice tapped his shoulder she then said "Hi." To Kyle smiling lightly she then said "Do you um, know where my room is?" She was fairly new and needed to know for she was so tired, she could collapse on the floor right then and there.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2014, 12:40:33 am »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina stood up and walked to the door "Oh! Yeah we do..Hold on." she said quickly as he ran to the bathroom. She grabbed her first aid kit and walked to the door "Everything in here should help." she handed it to her "Almost everything in there is for burns, since I uh..the sun burns me." she shrugged "It's a curse." she sighed as she walked over to her bed and sat down. She waited for Kora to come back over before picking at her "Come onnnn" she begged "Tell me." she looked at her "I won't tell, I'm great at keeping secrets." She grinned "If you tell me I'll tell you."

Visit my Deviantart!