Author Topic: ?Into the Night? {No longer Accepting}  (Read 79564 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: ?Into the Night? Feline Shape Shifters Accepting!
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2014, 09:49:57 pm »
Ginger glanced behind her as she heard foot steps. Upon seeing a man behind her she casually continued walking. As she approached an alley she bolted. She tried to lose him when she took a turn to the right and into a dark run down warehouse.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2014, 10:15:09 pm »
Flynn rested his head against the wall, his chest heaving. His eyes flickered open, a light blue scanning the room. Without a word, his hand cupped his chest, a gasp escaping his lips. My...chest.." he pulled his shirt down, his muscles tensing as he struggled to breathe. The red burn from earlier remained there, but the skin now glowed as if a fire existed benrath his skin. "Cut...cut out.."
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2014, 10:23:29 pm »
Samantha looked at him like he was crazy for a moment, then her eyes widened "You have got to be F***ing kidding me..." she grumbled to herself, she didn't really like the use of knives especially to cut flesh, guns were definatly more her style. She pulled out her knife anyways and sat on his lap, using on arm to pin his shoulders against the wall while using the other to cut. "I'm sorry." she said breathlessly, as she cut a circle around the glowing part of his chest. She grimaced as the tip of the blade tugged on his skin and began to bleed.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2014, 10:35:57 pm »
Flynn had become speechless, his veins beginning to pop out from the struggle. As the skin was removed a small chip was exposed. Reaching up, Flynn ripped it out and tossed it across the room. His head fell back and his breathing began to slow, his eyes opened, peering down at Samantha. "Hey.." he breathed out, a sly smirk on his face, "Are you trying to give me a lap dance?"

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2014, 10:40:46 pm »
Her eyes narrowed and the corner of her lips tugged down in a fierce frown. She was really tempted to slap him in the face, but refrained from doing so since he was already so battered. "I can't believe you! If you are really going to talk like that get out!" Sam crossed her arms and got off his lap, she stared at him for a moment and then plopped down on her couch with an aggravated huff.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2014, 10:59:34 pm »
Damien Eldred

He watched with his eyes narrowed slightly though was a bit caught off guard when she bolted down a dark alleyway. Damien didn't have much of a choice and continued pursuing her at a much quicker pace, giving up his hiding with the crowd act. It gave him the same exhilaration as hunting in his golden tiger form did and he couldn't comprehend why exactly, though didn't have much time to ponder the subject. His chase led him to a rather shady rundown warehouse and he didn't hesitate to intrude in the building. His heart thumped loudly with both an odd nervous twitch and excitement at the same time. Anyone who saw someone that share their similar oddity would be both curious and nervous to meet them out of nature. The man panted slightly trying to regain his breath as he called, "Hey wait! Please! I'm not going to harm you, honest!" Though his shout didn't sound so convincing by mistake.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2014, 11:05:34 pm »
Ginger quickly turned around to face the man following her. She senced he was a shifer "What do you want?" She snapped turning into a tiger and letting out a loud roar. If he truly was a shifter he'd be able to understand what she was saying. "Get lost."

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2014, 11:12:46 pm »
Flynn held his hand up, waving weakly, "Sorry..habit.." he pushed himself into more of a sitting position. Grabbing a nearby cloth from the kit she left behind, he pushed it against his chest, sighing heavily. "Thanks..I suppose you're a bit confused

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2014, 11:18:16 pm »
She rolled her eyes "A bit? You better start explaining why I had to save your butt before I shoot you myself." Sam glared at him, waiting for him to go ahead an sit on the couch before going to grab a bag of potato chips from the pantry. She opened the bag and pulled out a salty chip before cocking her head towards him "Go ahead." she growled "I'm listening"

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2014, 12:40:41 am »
Damien Eldred

Damien stopped watching the girl suddenly snap back and shift into a tiger roaring at him to go away quite harshly and blinked, a bit taken aback by the message. As much as he wanted to know more about this other shifter, he didn't want to force anything out of her, knowing he would retort the same if they were in opposite situations. He simply let out a low sigh and shrugged, "Fine then. I could tell you were a shifter too and just wanted to ask a few things, but i don't want to hassle you if you aren't in the mood to do so." He slowly turned and headed for the exit, a bit disappointed by the encounter. I probably looked like some desperate stalker trying to get a girl and scared her, he thought huffing out a bit in amusement at his actions and shook his head, these damn animals are driving me insane i swear.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!