Author Topic: ?Into the Night? {No longer Accepting}  (Read 80168 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: ?Into the Night? Feline Shape Shifters Accepting!
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2014, 01:40:40 am »
Ginger turned back jnto her human form, luckily her clothes still on her. "Liek what?" She questioned, crossing her arms irritably as she staired at him. "Better make it quick too." She hissed and sat down on a wodden crate.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2014, 01:46:42 am »
Flynn frowned as Samantha returned, sitting with a bag of chips. Furrowing his brow, he began, My name is Flynnigan Ryder. But everyone knows me as.. He paused, fumbling for words. How would she react finding out he's the shifter murderer, the one that every shifter knew. His history was dark, and filled with secrets. "Humans know me as the picker, they think I simply pick people to..anyways, Shifters..to them i'm known as Silence." Flynn waited nervously for her reply. Silence, the shifter muderer. For years, he had been picking off shifters one by one, lowering their numbers. [color/]
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2014, 02:22:30 am »
While he had been talking, Sam had turned to face the window. Then, when he said he was Silence, she froze. Her stomach dropped like a ball of lead and her face went pale. Her fists clenched so hard that her fingers popped and her knuckles were white. How? she thought How could he turn against his own race like that?! she suddenly stood and stomped out of the room and into her bedroom, slamming the door with a tremendous thump that knocked a picture frame off the wall. The single picture tumbled down to the ground where it shattered, she knew that she should pick up the picture, but right now she couldn't bear look at it.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2014, 02:29:24 am »
Damien Eldred

He stopped in his spot though took a bit to face back around, seeing she had shifted back and crossed his arms slightly, feeling a bit awkward with the conversation, "Well, can I at least get a name? It's been quite a while since I've seen another shifter. I'm Damien." While he stood, he changed down into his mixbreed dog form and sat down quite laxly, waiting to engage in coversation.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2014, 02:37:04 am »
Flynn watched Samantha slam her door. As the picture fell, he flinched slightly but shrugged, Could have been worse." He muttered before his eyes flickered over to the door. He leaned forward to stand up, when he discovered his chest and neck still ached with sore pain. Gasping he fell onto his side, laying on the floor on his back. He sighed, realizing he wasn't going to move for awhile. "Sam!?"

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2014, 02:43:32 am »
Sam opened the door after a minute and stepped out, bending over to dust the remaining shards of glass from off the only picture she had left of her family. She ignored Flynn's calls for help as she sat down in front of the fire place, and touched the paper she held in front of her. In the family portrait, she sat on a park bench along with her mother and brother as they laughed and ate icecream. Her dad had died a few years before the photo was taken, and then when she was only 13 her older brother Lance was murdered, by none other than Silence. To make it all even worse, her mother passed away from heart break less than a year after Lance's death. She hugged the picture to her chest and sobbed silently.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 02:52:11 am by The_Bubble_Ninja »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2014, 03:08:04 am »
Flynn went silent as Samantha sat infront of a fire, crying. He could hear her heavy breathes between her soft sniffles. He had been laying on the floor for around an hour, staring at the ceiling when he closed his eyes, "Goodnight, Sam.." he muttered, his mind keeping up well into the morning.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2014, 03:28:37 am »
Samantha held the picture close as she slowly ran out of tears, her limbs soon became heavy with sleep and she began to drift.
*dream*
Sam smiled as she stepped through the front door of her family's house, she had gotten an A on her math exam earlier that day. Her mother was in the kitchen, baking cookies, when she saw her daughter the old woman gave her a warm smile, "Can you go get your brother from his room?" she asked "Dinner is almost ready." Sam nodded and pounded up the stairs "Lance!" she shouted as she knocked on his black and red door. When she heard no response, she opened it anyways and screamed.
Her older brother lie face down on the floor, blood pooling from a gash in his throat. On the window sill stood the murderer, he gave her one sinister smirk and then jumped, disappearing into the darkness.
*end of dream*

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2014, 12:40:39 pm »
With morning came relief from his pain, as Flynn rolled onto his hands, still partially asleep. He stood up, glancing over towards the couch. He couldn't see over the back of it, but it was safe to assume she was still there. He walked towards the door, but paused, turning towards the couch again. He silently walked over to her, leaning over to peek at what she held so tightly. The picture had fallen into her lap, exposing the faces of her family. A viel of horror and shock smothered Flynn, the boy, he looked so happy. Flynn reached down to his wrist, untying a brown, leather bracelet. It was braided together with a single gold ornament, though he had yet to recognize it. He slid it off, placing it atop the picture, matching it perfectly with the one in the picture. He remembered slipping it off of Lance when he finished the kill, taking a trophy from each victim. Turning, he headed for the door.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2014, 12:53:46 pm »
Ginger looked out the door, dawn was already coming. "Name's Ginger." She responded and stepped past the boy. "I need to go sleep for atleast an hour." She said heading to the ware house where she left the two boys. When she entered she gave Jackson a curt nod and headed over to the area where she slept. It was only a bed and nightstand. She had a bag of clothes though. Ginger turned on her side after plopping down and drifted off to a light sleep.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)