Author Topic: ?Into the Night? {No longer Accepting}  (Read 80169 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: ?Into the Night? Feline Shape Shifters Accepting!
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2014, 01:30:22 pm »
Sam jerked in her sleep, odd, jagged movements plagued her as she mumbled incoherently. She turned again, this time saying "No! No, no, no... Lance..." and she reached out towards an imaginary body. She felt the paper of the picture, but there was something on it this time. She opened her eyes slowly and sat up, and looked down. It was the bracelet, the one that she had made for Lance when she was 10. She fingered the intricate gold twists, a charm that she had bought from a friend that meant love. She was completely oblivious to Flynn's absence on the floor as she stared at the bracelet.

(( here's the charm-
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 10:00:47 pm by The_Bubble_Ninja »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2014, 07:30:16 pm »
Damien Eldred

He nodded, "Alright. I understand." Damien looked up at the dawnlit sky outside his eyes wide, "I didn't know it was so early. I guess I'll catch you around." He surprisingly walked rather quickly out of the warehouse and sighed, I was supposed to be studying last night! Ugh, I've been such a mess lately. He frowned and picked up the pace, rushing for home, glad he had shifted into his dog form after all. The dog panted moving swiftly as it shot down the street into an apartment complex and quickly ran for the door though was violently knocked over several feet when crossing the road. He suddenly felt lightheaded and lowered his head whimpering in the confused state he was in, his eyelids slowly dropping. His ears picked up a worried yell of a woman and heard a door open, but everything after that was inaudible as he blacked out on the street.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2014, 10:03:41 pm »
Flynn had left the apartment building, and walked far from it when he had begun to slow his pace, grasping his still achey chest. "Flynn...Flynn!?"Flynn froze, turning to spot a familiar face on the other side of the road. Mikey. He waved a hand, but let it fall as Flynn turned, stomping towards him. "What the hell!?"Flynn spat, snatching Mikey up by the shirt.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2014, 10:10:40 pm »
Ginger had awoke only an hour later and got up. Her hair was still looking good so she left the old ware house and went ito the streets again. She came out just in time to see a guy lifting up a much thinner man by the shirt. Giger rushed across the street and yelled at the man. "Put him down. What's your problem?!" She snapped starig up at him. She recognized the face of Flynn. Dang it! Why did I butt into something he was involved in? She scolded herself but held her ground.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2014, 10:12:52 pm »
Sam sighed sadly and twisted the bracelet around her wrist and hooked the tarnished brass clasp. After staring at it for a moment longer, she looked up and her brows furrowed. She looked around the apartment for Flynn, but saw no sign of him. "Dammit Flynn, you're not going to get that far with those injuries... " she pulled on some proper clothes and washed away her smudged makeup before grabbing her back-pack with necessary items and a pair of leather sandals before heading outside to look for him.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2014, 10:52:38 pm »
Flynn bared his teeth, opening his mouth to speak when a girl ran at him, scolding him. "Not now." Flynn hissed turning to glare at the girl, his eyes beginning to glow. He spotted a twinge of regret in the girl's eyes as if she hadn't expected it to be him. With a sigh, Flynn set Mikey down, taking a step back and glancing at the girl."Happy?"he muttered.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2014, 11:19:31 pm »
Ginger glared up at him, shaking her head to clear the twinge of regret. She has seen him fight plenty of times. "Yes I am, Flynn." She said and glanced over at the slender guy then back at Flynn. "Now, I think It'd be best if you walked away...Right now." She said crossing her arms.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2014, 11:40:29 pm »
Flynn's head snapped around, his eyes sharp as he furrowed his brow. His entire demeanor change into a defensive, threat as she spoke. "Don't push your luck, kid."he warned, his eyes glowing slightly. Mikey watched the two, his fear building for the girl.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2014, 11:43:27 pm »
Ginger eyed him and put an innocent smile before looking back at him, meeting his eyes. "Don't push your luck...kid." She smirked. "I'm not afraid of you Flynn. Others might be but I'm not." She said glaring at him.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2014, 11:52:54 pm »
Sam ran down the street towards Flynn and another shifter. In the background she could see Mikey, the other guy from the warehouse. " Flynn f****** Ryder!" She shouted as she neared them. Her fists clenched and she stopped in front of him, eyes blazing, " You get back in that apartment right now!"