Author Topic:  (Read 12668 times)

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2014, 12:22:24 am »

Astasia was asleep under a tree in the Whispering Forest. Her head was resting on a tan sack and next to her lay a bow and a quiver full of arrows. She had a bloody bandage around her upper thigh and her lower arm. Her pet Mizzi layed on her stomach asleep. Golden light streamed in through the cracks in the leaf canopy above and made her armbands glow in the sunlight.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2014, 12:27:35 am »
(May I get a little recap before I start?)

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2014, 12:41:14 am »
(May I get a little recap before I start?)

(i'd just read some of the latest posts to get an idea of whats going on.)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2014, 01:08:42 am »
Ivory crouched down as she stalked the White Stag. Her beak was opened slightly to smell the scent. Her falcon, Platinum, soared into the air. He landed on the other side of the stag and screeched. The stag ran right into Ivory's waiting talons. She leapt from the shadow, and clawed the stag on the head. It grunted, and fell, writhing. Ivory delivered the killing bite. Ivory dragged the prey back to her clan.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2014, 01:19:05 am »

Astasia woke to the sound of the screeching falcon. She looked around. 'what was that?' she thought as she sat up a bit. Mizzi jumped off her stomach and burried herself in the tan pack that Astasia was just laying on. Astasia stood up grunting a little as she put pressure on her injured leg and grabbed her bow and quiver. She sling then around her shoulder and picked up the pack. She headed north.

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2014, 07:23:14 pm »
(Sorry I've been slightly inactive~ I've been planning my niece's birthday party so could someone give me a summary of what's been going on?)

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2014, 08:36:21 pm »
(Sorry I've been slightly inactive~ I've been planning my niece's birthday party so could someone give me a summary of what's been going on?)

(I'd suggest reading the last couple of posts, I'd try to help, but I just join the rp yesterday.  :-\ )

Offline LillyJ

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Where's the party?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2014, 08:52:09 pm »
((( For those who were wondering what had happened...

I've been paying attention more or less. (Don't hate me if I got something wrong)
Here's a brief summary of what has happened in the roleplay from the begining till recently:

Pretty much everyone is in the Whispering Forest, where Mitzuki(elf assasin) ran into Kora(fire elemental), after stealing a horse and galloping trough the forest. Meanwhile, Lexi Faye (vampire assasin) and Tate Langdon (vampire assasin), meet Kitara (a mystic half-unicorn half-pegasus). After hearing a sound coming from somewhere in the forest, Kitara runs, leaving Lexi and Tate, but gets tangled in vines. Thats where Kora helps her out, freeing Kitara. However, after seeing Mitzukis dagger, the unicorn flees, settling down somewhere in the forest. Mitzuki and Kora meet Lexi and Tate.

Meanwhile, Mystic (elf assasin, Mitzukis sister), who was till now kept in the dungeons of Nightshade Castle, gets relesead, under the condition that she brings back 4 dragon scales. She flies away with her pegasus Shade.

Sephora (sorceress), with a band of poachers, had just imprisioned a gryphon. At the same time, somewhere around Nightshade Castle, Arrachnoir (dragon) takes human form and joins a horse driven cart that was departing from the castle.

As for my character.. Aurora(dragon) flew above the Whsipering Forset, aware about everything that was happning
in it, just observing, then sattled down to rest her wings somewhere in the depths of the forest.

Hope that helps.. again, sorry If I got something wrong.. xD)))

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2014, 09:00:47 pm »
((Yeah, I'm lost too. I'm just gonna start over and edit my last post and repost it.))

The ground shook with tremors as the wind parted to greet him. Landing on the large mountain that overlooked the forest, His piercing eyes searched the area for any sign of life. This was his land, his world, and he was prepared to prove that. His scarred body told his story. Thousands of fights, hundreds of enemies, nothing but wins. Pushing with his front legs off of the ground, he reared up on his hindquarter, spreading his crimson wings to catch the sun, sending an apocalyptic gloom over the surrounding forest below. Lifting his head, breathing out a smokey air, he lurched forward, his mouth opening to sound a siren-like roar across the land. Saliva drips were sent flying from his teeth as the feared dragon sounded his call, announcing himself for all to hear. Thane was back, and he was going to make that known.

"Stop."
"No, let me go!"
"we've been doing this for three years now. You and me both know that isn't going to happen." Ifrit smirked. Kora struggled against the ropes tied around her wrists. She had been caught, again. A well known thief, Kora had many contracts for her capture or even death spread throughout the world, and Ifrit had been capturing her for three years. Sometimes she'd escape his binds, sometimes he wouldn't even capture her, but he never was able to bring her in. Jumping up, Kora placed her feet on a tree they were passing , pushing against it and pushing Ifrit backwards. "Stop..that!" he pushed back. She growled at him, "I'd set you on fire if that stupid mage hadn't of taken most of my powers." she stressed. He rolled his eyes and pushed back. They both froze, a viel of crimson covered the forest floor as if a red cloud had covered the sun. They both looked to one another and Kora slowly stepped off of the tree. A loud roar echoed between the trees, shaking their trunks. Kora's eyes widened, "What was that..?" Ifrit stayed still, "Dragon..By the looks of the shadow, Thane." "Oh..you mean..the fire...dragon.? Leader of the fire army..?"/color] ifrit nodded, "The ones you betrayed? Yeah.." Kora nodded slowly before pushing Ifrit off of her and taking off screaming with Ifrit close behind.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2014, 09:14:21 pm »

Astasia kept walking through the forest. She headed towards one of the bigger trees in the Whispering Forest. The tree had a small opening in the trunk that was low to the ground. Astasia flung her leg over and into the opening the other one following. Once she was inside she crouched down and smoothed her hand over the ground pushing away leaves and dirt, uncovering a small circular wooden door with a rope shaped like a handle in the middle. Lifting the door from the ground it revealed a small opening in the dirt.

Stepping into the hole. She grabbed on to a small rock ledge and closed the wooden door, making the room dark. Jumping down she landed on solid ground. There was a gas lamp that hung on the wall being held by a root that stuck out from the wall. Grabbing the lamp she lit it. The lamp lit up the room. It was a small room, it had chairs,  a table and a bed.

There was a small book shelf that held only a few books. Setting the lamp down on the table she sat on the bed and started unloading a few things from her sack. She took out bread, and a dead squirrel. The room located in the tree has been her home for a couple of years. She spent her time here when she wasn't out looking for food or completing a contract.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 09:19:17 pm by ~Cheshire~ »