Poll

All trolls are bad but what kinds of troll that are so pathetic that make you laugh?

Mate Beggers
8 (15.4%)
Powerplayers
11 (21.2%)
Attention Hog
9 (17.3%)
Flash dancers (butt dancers)
5 (9.6%)
Map claimers -From lady_Alizarin-
2 (3.8%)
One man band (one dancer)
1 (1.9%)
Spammers
1 (1.9%)
All
6 (11.5%)
Lag makers
1 (1.9%)
Couches
5 (9.6%)
Unicorns
2 (3.8%)
Mr. Sun D:
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Kinds of trolls that you love?  (Read 6891 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Kinds of trolls that you love?
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 06:51:21 am »
I have to admit I do have issues with a lot of trolls that are on Feral Heart. I will find some once in a while that are kinda funny, but I do not tend to like being trolled by people who take things way too out of hand. Also they seem to take attention away form role-plays a lot. It's rude when most trolls do so, but that's when you either block them or try to find another way to remove the troll issue form your equation of floofy fun.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2014, 07:51:16 pm »
I would have to say Powerplayers XD I just laugh when they 'kill' your character with one hit, it kills me lol. I just can't help but to laugh......

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2014, 05:28:56 pm »
I love all trolls. They are doing the work of the gods. If you're a troll and reading this, keep it up! The World Rustiling Federation grows strong!

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2014, 07:52:01 pm »
Wow this topic tho

Anywai. We all know the trolls are just a part of daily Internet Life- and you will not escape their wrath. They make our lives harder, and it's hard to believe that these are real people sometimes. With all the crazy stuff they do that you KNOW they'd never actually do. HOWEVER, there are a few Trolls that I've found myself basically hunched over crying laughing behind the monitor.

Couches- now these Trolls are one of my favorites because they don't usually say much. Couches Trolls to me can either make a pretty character named 'Couch' OR be one who sits on other players randomly. I get a kick out of these because sometimes I'll be talking to a friend and we'll both be laying down. 97% of the time SOMEONE will come up and sit on one of us. It's hysterical to me I'm sorry.

Powerplayers- MY ALL TIME FAVORITE TROLL AMG. These guys just don't even make me frustrated anymore. I'll sit around in a map and watch the magic unfold, whilst I'm cry laughing. They just do the funniest stuff to make SURE they don't lose. I find it funny when one approaches me, and tries to challenge me. I don't respond much, while they "Bite my face flesh off to serve to their hungry family." (<---Actually happened to me). But I have straight up died if laughter from the things they will say. It kinda reminds me of this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2014, 12:07:12 am »
One person in my group powerplays so much..
He tried to fling a knife at my friend's charrie's *Blocked for children!*
We're nice to him.. So we got the friend to get hit in the foot.
BUT, then we tried hurting the powerplayer's char slightly, ony would effect for a few seconds!
BUT NOOOOOO, He says that he can harm our chars, but his char CAN'T EVER GET HURT. EVER.
The sad thing is.. He's the worst roleplayer in the group..

I get my robot char nearly destroyed, WHAT DOES HE DO?
He says this: *Repairs*
I got nothing off that at all.. ;o;
His excuse is that his family needs him constantly..
YOU CAN'T TAKE OFF TEN SECONDS TO SAY.. I dunno.. SOMETHING!?
This group has a few of the most lit players I've ever seen..
But him.. -3-'

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2014, 05:58:09 pm »
I think couches are awesome but mate-beggars are just pathetic, in a comical sort of way. xD

When I'm bored, I sometimes couch just for kicks, or I sit near Stone Bridge or the edge of Bonfire and watch the randomness. Hey, it's almost like a never-ending comedy movie... -invents new form of entertainment-

Powerplayers can be funny to watch but extremely annoying if they keep following you. My friend AlphaEclipse and I were rping in Flourite and got mobbed by the most enormous pack of marshmallows (and a few powerplayers) I'd ever seen...so I'll post the screenie below if I can actually find it somewhere in the impenetrable mass of crap on my computer.

Edit: Found it!

« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 08:00:01 pm by Chapawee »
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!

Offline toxicanimal

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • BURN THE FATHER, FEED THE CHILD.
    • wrenchdogs
    • arknatanus
    • View Profile
    • my trash blog
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2014, 07:02:25 pm »
Homestuck Trolls
I really enjoy seeing how pathetic mate-beggars are. It's like "Oh wow, looks like someone's asking for something they may or may not be able to get. How cute."
Also I really like couches. I'm almost certain that at one point in time I was a couch. I used to get a kick out of that.

Offline Blossom Tears

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Korean SagMother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2014, 06:37:01 am »
I wanted to click more then ONe........

MateBeggers.
AttentionHogs.
I am Sagittas...
Korean SagMother.

Offline Codaxunion

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Tralalaa
    • Queen-Zafira
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2014, 01:17:53 pm »
I'm don't really have a problem with the one man band and the flash dancers. Have not come across any Mate beggers, Attention hogs, or map claimers. BUT I have come across Powerplayer Spammers. They annoy me the most, how they like to kill you on hit, telling them that is not possible considering I'm over her and your all the way over there just makes them mad. That's when they start to spam to get their way.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2014, 01:32:37 pm »
I'd have to say the attention hog has to be the one I find most amusing. They seem to take things to places they didn't need to be taken, and then make a huge deal about it - especially if their character is by a river or any body of water, then jump right it.
Though, I also find them really annoying, though I don't normally block them, I just turn off my Local or whatever if I'm talking in a different chat. I enjoy watching them, to be honest, they're pretty funny.
"my m8 left meh so imma jump in2 teh rivah" and then proceeds to "drown" until someone "saves" them, only to go back to "drowing".
-Wolfie