Author Topic: |:|The Hidden Subjects|:| Multi-Spieces RP(Open!)  (Read 6660 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: |:|The Hidden Subjects|:| Multi-Spieces RP(Open!)
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 02:13:08 am »

Apollo growled. "Pup, do you know what this place does to you yet?" He huffed. "Well I can tell you don't to let me explain to you pup..." He muttered sitting down. "This place is an animal testing lab, we are tested on,and added onto. Sometimes I hear some of us never come back..." He said with a growl. "They can make us into the ultimate killing machine and put injections in us to make us have super speed,strength,and so much more I can't think of..." He muttered coldly. "But pup, don't you get it, once you grow up you'll start to have more and more tests that will hurt you and drive you insane... Until your not... You... anymore..."

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 02:20:03 am »
OOC
Last post for tonight.
Also, if any of you can pick out the reference in this post, you deserve the Medal of True Hunger Games Fan-Girl/Boy

IC
Midna looked at him, her youth making his speech more like a bunch of random words then a true sentence. She did, however, pick out 'until you're not you anymore'. She giggled and lay down, taking a second to try and comprehend the words. Once she was sure she got the meaning, she spoke. "I won't let them change who I really am. I'm me, and there ain't nothing they can do about it." The young dog stood up after a second, smiling, and ran over to a bush to start gnawing at one of the leaves, confused at what they were and not really caring.
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2014, 04:43:39 am »
~Zesela~

Zesela, heard footsteps down the hall way, as a doctor came in.
He gave a glare at Zesela, before opening her cage to go to the playroom.
Entering she saw a wolf and a pup.
Giving a lazy gaze around, she sat down, before gazing around.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2014, 12:43:43 pm »
OOC

IC

Midna looked over at the new arrival, her large green eyes wide as a smile crossed her face. The young dog hoped that this one wasn't as grumpy. Though, she was confused. The animal before her was no dog, or wolf, or any canine that she had seen. It didn't have a narrow muzzle, it had a very blocky one. It had a very thin tail, and pale fur. The pup walked over slowly, and tilted her head to the odd creature. "Who are you? What are you?"

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2014, 03:16:13 pm »
~Zesela~

The tan lioness observed as the pup looked at her.
Seeing as it walked closer and asked a question, she just stared at him before she answered.
"I' am a lioness. Queen of my pride.... Well used to be until I was captured and brought here to test on.
After the test I became calmer then usual, but before that I was very agressive." She ended asshe looked away.
She liked more to be lonely, remembering her pride, she soon fell into the memories.

IM BACK!!!

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2014, 04:51:45 pm »
OOC

IC

Midna just listened, her young mind not fully taking in what was being spoken. She simply nodded throughout her little 'speech', and then smiled. "Well, that's cool! You were a queen! I wish I was a queen, then I could boss everyone else around. No one calling me a little brat, or a runt any more!" She said, lifting her head in a 'queenly' manor, and sat with her chest held high, collar bouncing on her fur. "I could rule the whole playground if I was queen!" She grinned, then laughed and wagged her tail.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2014, 05:18:29 pm »

Character Name: Leilani
Nicknames: Lani
Breed: Siberian Husky
Titles: None
Subject Number: 888
Background/History: As a pup Lani was born into a loving family, a young couple they were. She stayed with them for a few weeks and realised life as a pet wasn't all she wanted. Everyday when out she would try and run with the native wolves that were locked behind the fences-her owners realising this decided to lovingly let her going seeing as it would make her happy. Everday her humans would visit her until one day they came. The people in lab coats. Took her. They took her away from the wilderness.

No matter how many times her ex-owners tried to fight it wasn't enough and they believed this dog was 'vicious' because of her time in the wild and thinking she was a wolf hybrid they decided to shove the humans off. The virus soon broke out and they were locked in the facility and her humans trapped in the chaos. Although, now she tries to keep her past behind her.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2014, 06:13:16 pm »
~Zesel~

The tan lioness, turned her head as she spoke. "Queen, isin't about ruling, or bossing others around. It's about taking care for each other. When I was a queen, I had to go hunt, while m y mate King Jordge just lyied around. But he had his own chores too. He needd to protect cubs while other lioness with me had to go and hunt. When we were back, he always checked the territory for intruders. So basically it's a hard work being a king or queen." She explained quite understandable as she lyied down.
She picked the pup closer, before she began to lick it's thick fur. "You need a bath, young one." She spoke while she licked her tiny thick fur.

IM BACK!!!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2014, 09:13:17 pm »
Accepted Tay. :3 Join in whenever

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2014, 09:39:02 pm »
OOC
Welcome, new person! :D

IC
Midna squirmed as the lioness began to lick her fur. "Hey!" She said, trying to wiggle away. "My fur is fine, thank you! I can take care of it by myself if it ever gets dirty, 'cause of the water!" Number 253 stopped for a second, a curious look growing on her face. "And what's a mate? Is it like, a really good friend or something?"