Author Topic: |:|The Hidden Subjects|:| Multi-Spieces RP(Open!)  (Read 6884 times)

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
Re: |:|The Hidden Subjects|:| Multi-Spieces RP(Open!)
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2014, 07:23:39 pm »
OOC

IC

Midna just nodded at the lioness' words, and watched the two walk off to speak. The young dog looked over to the new-comer, and being as how it was the only living, breathing creature in the room she hadn't spoken to yet, she walked over. Giving a smile, she poked the other dog with her paw. "Hia there! My name's Midna, who're you?" She sat down, then stared at the fish swimming in the small river. "What are those things? They look like weird tails with heads."
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2014, 07:56:46 pm »

Leilani

With her head tilted she starred into the river-her tail wagging as she watched the small schools of fish swimming through the pond-darting off as shadows hovered over. Quietly she watched with her tail tapping against the ground as she grinned-barking she slammed her paws into the water and to her surprise she managed to catch a fish. Digging her claws into its streamline body she dragged it onto the river bank. Watching as it flapped around she grinned, but growled as it began trying to make an escape towards the lake. Slamming her paws onto the fishes head a few times and biting it twice it was soon dead. Feeling a prod on her side the Huskies head turned-her green optics locked on the youngster. "Hello there little one, I'm Leilani!" she smiled then turning to the water she watched the fish listening to the pups question. Taking a few bites out of her kill, chewing it up then swallowing it she looked at Midna. "They're fish.." she replied her tail continuing to wag "They're also pretty tasty. Here!" she barked picking up the fish then dropping it infront of the pup-dipping her head with a smile.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2014, 09:14:38 pm »
OOC
Made a drawing of a version of Midna, of how she might be mutated when she's older.
LINK: http://oi62BannedImageSite/o89teu.jpg

IC
Midna smiled, then looked at the fish. She sniffed it cautiously, then took a small bite. The fish's unfamiliar, meaty flavor flooded her mouth, and she quickly swallowed it. "It tastes weird." She said, pawing at it. "Not sure if it's a good weird or a bad weird. Just.... Weird." The pup giggled and looked up at the other dog. "You seem nice. I deem you my friend." Her face bloomed into a smile that might as well be shining.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2014, 09:55:06 pm »

Leilani

Looking at the pup she smiled then looked back into the water at the fish as they continued to swim around-her tail continuing to wag. Hearing the soft tone of the pup she turned her head and smiled, letting out a chuckle to what she had to say about the fish. "I use to think that when I was younger, I got use to it thoug.." she muttered "And now its my favorite food!" she barked her thick fluffy tail continuing to wag. Hearing the pups words she smiled and dipped her head "I deem you as my friend also!" the Husky spoke nudging the pup gently with her nose then chuckling.

DA Account

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2014, 06:57:14 am »
Apollo

Apollo sighed staring at the pup from his distance. "Its so much like my little sister..." He muttered, perking his ears to hear in on the conversation better. Maybe, just maybe he could adopt the pup as his new little sister or something, it would sure cheer him up so he wouldn't be a big grump all the time. Apollo waited to see if the pup decided to come back over to him to say something else. If not, then he would just need to approach her.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2014, 03:19:07 pm »
OOC

IC

Midna wagged her tail happily, then stared at the fish swimming in the river. "Can you swim like that? Because I bet if you eat enough fish, you'll become one!" She giggled, and crouched down in an attempt of a hunter's crouch. She wagged her tail, then lunged into the water. She splashed about, scaring all the fish away, but laughing. "I wish I was a fish!" She pawed around, in an effort to keep her head above the water.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2014, 03:30:56 pm »

Leilani

Leilani giggled at what the pup had to say, but she shook her head in disagreement to her question "If you eat fish you'll probably stay healthy, but surprising you don't turn into one" she chuckled as she watched the pup jump into the water. The piabald Husky couldn't help but laugh at the pup as she splashed about in the water stirring up the fish. Licking her lips Lani lifted to her paws and shook the dust from her thick fur,  grinning the large canine leapt into the river causing a large splash. Sweeping her paws through the water she managed to keep herself afloat as she swim slowly around the pond-her head bobbing above the water and her tail continuing to wag.

DA Account

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2014, 05:15:26 pm »
Apollo

Apollo soon got tired of waiting and walked toward the water, many thoughts swarming in his head. He then appeared by the water, were the pup know as Midna was. He poked the pup with his cold, wet nose to get her attention. Not to mention, Apollo was very nervous.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2014, 05:43:29 pm »
OOC

IC

Midna laughed as her and the husky swam around, then looked up as the odd, horned wolf poked her. She crawled on shore and shook her fur, the water splattering everywhere, and looked up at him. "Hia there!" She said, wagging her tail. "What do you want? You're that weird wolf from earlier, aren't you? You look like you're scared. Are you scared?"

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2014, 05:46:53 pm »
Character Name: Naviah
Subject Number:  121
Background/History: Naviah was born in the lab, she has never experienced the outside world or what it was like to be a real wolf. She stayed with her mother until she was three months old then they took her away and began testing on her small body. As the months went on she was trained everyday to do a multitude of things, open doors, retrieve objects, protect the human caretakers, etc. This is the only life she has ever known but she still has the urge to be free and outside.
RP Sample: The white wolf had yet been fed and she was growing frustrated, she began to bark until she heard the old metal door creak open. She stopped her barking and ran to the front of her pen and watched as one of the scientists tossed her a hunk of meat "Good girl." he yawned before walking back out. She watched him leave before taring into her small meal, it wasn't much but it had to do for now. Naviah licked the blood from her chops and sat down, it was almost time for her to be able to go into the 'playroom' where some of the other subjects were at. After waiting for a few minutes she got up nd walked around her cage, impatience growing inside her. With a huff she plopped down at the very back of the enclosure and waited "I wonder what is taking them so long." she sighed as she laid her chin on her large paws.

Visit my Deviantart!