Author Topic: Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters  (Read 74156 times)

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
Re: Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters
« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2012, 03:31:56 am »
Hello Simba! I'd love to play any character that is needed! I promise Im literate and I know the movies like the back of my hand. I'd die (notacctually) to be in this rp! Please if you can, see what you can do :) (May I add the map looks completely amazing!) If you can send me a message (Kula) when you put up the next char needed. I can't wait!! Heads up, ill be stalking this thread.. XD Also wondering if you were going to have a Kula? I <3 her so much, fav charre and I'd love to rp as her..XD
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 03:39:47 am by .::Meemo::. »

Offline Dreviathal

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • All's well that ends well
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 02, 2012, 01:17:32 pm »
Hi Simba! I would love to play any char that is needed. I've been roleplaying about 5 or 6 years, not in English tho, but I'm starting to get good at it too (My English may sometimes be bad, and I forget words, but I'm working on it). The map looks amazing btw. I know both movies, so there isn't any proplem there. And if all needed characters are taken, I would also play as someone random too, if that's okay. I keep an eye of this thread :) And you can send a message too, if you want ^^

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 02, 2012, 09:21:05 pm »
-stalkystalky-

Offline Simba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • King of The Pride Lands
    • TLK4EVR
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2012, 05:07:15 pm »
The characters: Malka, Kula, Chumvi, Tojo, and Tama, are now available.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 06:14:25 pm by Simba »

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2012, 05:43:38 pm »
Can I join your group please? I know everything about the lion king movies and I'm good at Rping. I will be any female character you want me to be.
Signature by Green

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2012, 07:47:09 pm »
If you guys want to join then apply for one of the character wanted ads. Thats the only way you will be able to join at this time. if you dont want to be one of the characters listed for you, and instead you want your own OC to be in it then you will have to wait untill the form and map are done.

Offline BlazeTheLioness

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2012, 10:34:24 pm »

Personality:
"He, too, were eccentrically arrogant."  Snape's description to Harry's father fits so well on Chumvi.

Chumvi is a arrogant lion, he thinks lions are superiors to anything, and, i guess, that's why he got banned from the pride to be a rogue. when a cub, Chumvi were a lot used to tell Nala to do stupid things that would result on death.... Or ever a big scold from the pride. And, after Nala beeing scolded, he'd tell her "not to do that". "Chumvi" means Salt, wich fits perfectly with his... Temperament   :P Literally, Since Chumvi knows sometimes to make people mad at eachother, I guess, Chumvi wouldnt fit in the pride, so, he got banned.

Roleplaying experiences:
I am been roleplaying since 2009, on WolfQuest. I heard about FH since it released, and also tried to go in IT, but it was down already. I also participated on the "pridelands placidity" group, as Mufasa, and for some groups with no forum post, too. Most of these, also, were from Lion King rps.

Why i deserve Chumvi:
Most of things above and, I watched TLK so many times as I have them all, such also as Balto and etc.
I like The Lion King as much as i like playing FH, wich, i consider, a lot  :)  I can make emotes and maps, and i am trying to start my own presets, but with no success XD. I could tell you the movie lines as the back of my hand.
And also, me and Chumvi are a lot alike, for a example, I dont like when others don't follow my opinions, I don't like to stay on somewhere too long XD (unless on my computer.) And also, by the way, my version of Chumvi can also be a outlander in time of a rogue.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 07:26:22 pm by -blaze- »

Kovu!!

« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2012, 11:23:58 pm »

What you feel their personality is:
   When Malka was little he was  a fun-loving and curious cub. Though he pretended to be brave, he often got scared and lost. He was outgoing in terms of making friends, as he openly expresses his opinion and didn't hesitate to ask strange cubs to play with him. He was a bit of a show-off in the respect that he will fake bravery in order to receive praise. Now that he is older and a rouge Malka is kind of a bitter lion. He likes to fight off anything, maybe even his pride mates. Malka isn't really to found of Simba now a days (If this is okay), mostly cause Simba has a "Perfect" life and Malka is out living in a  place like the outlands (Again if you want it). Others wonder why he is now like this, its mostly cause of how things were after they left Pride Rock. He is also clever, even though it doesn't seem like it at times he is.
Previous roleplaying and leadership experience:
Previous roleplaying---- I first started out roleplaying on WolfQuest, then after that I moved to Impressive Tittle. I roleplayed on Impressive Tittle until Feral-Heart came out. I know it says I'm a "Newbie" But this is my new account.
Leadership experience-- My leadership experience is pretty good if you ask me, I know a lot of people say that, but mine is. I have been in charge by myself of tons of RPs long-term and active with 100+ members. I was organized with a website or a forum. I have led rivals and allies. Actually my last RP that I just go finished with had 90+ members with about 6 maps, it ended cause I had some problems with FH for bout 3 months. (That kinda made me mad)
Why you deserve the character-- I believe I deserve Malka because I once to had a Lion King RP and I was either Malka or Kovu. I know almost everything about him (Both actually xD). And I will tell you a head of time since this is a RP based ff of The Lion King I will RP just like Malka and maybe better (I do this with all characters I RP). I might even say lines they have before. So if you want a Malka who can RP like him (If that's what you want) or someone who can RP different from him, let me know. :)

Other: also I know Malka's mane has a tan color, but I don't know if you can make a preset for manes. If so let me know how and I will make one.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 11:31:51 pm by Kovu »

Offline WaffleLuv

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2012, 11:41:55 pm »

Personality: Kula is a very cautious lioness, always watching out for the safety of her friends. She is willing to go to extreme measures to keep her best friend, Nala, safe- like when they were both cubs. Kula isn't much of a daredevil and will resist to go on adventures unless she is bribed, usually with food. Food. This word describes a lot about Kula, considering her name means ' Eat ' in Swahili. She is always linking events and dangerous lions with food. ( i.e " Maybe he's chasing us because he didn't eat this morning! Hey, maybe after we're done being chased by the hungry lion we could get something to eat too! You know... so we don't end up like him. ")

Roleplaying Experience: I have been roleplaying for a few years, since 2008 I think, and have been an even more active roleplayer since I discovered Feral Heart and it's roleplaying groups. I am in two longterm literate roleplay groups ( one being a lion roleplay ) but I can't find anymore good ones without being an unrealistic winged demon wolf or winged demon lion.

Why I deserve this character: I think I deserve Kula because of my experience and literacy. This is my second time trying out for a character here and this time, I researched Kula, unlike Sarafina. I have an obsession with TLK and would love to actually roleplay it with the canon characters for once. Hope I'm accepted! ^^

Thank you Rimfrost for my amazing siggy!

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2012, 11:47:50 pm »
Ill be applying for Kula.

"Beauty which captures your attention. Personality which captures your heart" -unknown

Why I deserve this

This is a hard question but I believe I deserve to play Kula as I see alot of herself in myself. Both of us have lost our father and both could've been better people/lion and yet we still love them. And the fact that I adore Kula :3 (imobessed) I've grown up watching TLK and even now, it is still my favorite movie of all time. This group would be what Ive been working towards. I deserve to be her as i feel I already am her and ive always been. As Kiara would say "we are one"

Personality

As a cub she was always worried about her firends, but after her run in with Zira she changed, turning into a brat-thinking only Chumvi was worth her time. Slowly she grew out of her old ways. She is kind and caring and can get jeleous like her father, however now she'll stand up for herself. Kula is a cautious lioness. Not much one for adventure but she'd do anything to make sure her loved ones are safe. Her temper short but her patients will go a long way. Kula is loyal, trustworhty, smart, reliable and respectful. Kula loves the safety of the pride lands, however she has a soft spot for outcasts and loners, once she gets to know them. (Ni) . At times she can get out of hand and a little crazy. Kula understands and accepts the laws and rules of the pride lands. She dosent have much of a sense of humor but shes working on it. In my opinion Kula is brilliant, out-going inside but reserved on the outside. She is witty, charming and can be un-predictable. She has a head full of bright ideas and wonderful thoughts. Over all she is amazing.

Experience

I've been in a number of Rp's on feral heart and I am an active member.(Every day really) I've been rping.. for 2 years..I suppose (On other sites as well). I also write poems and stories which I find greatly helps with rping (visa versa) I am currently in 2 or 3 long-term and active rps. I am literate, however if ive had a long day then, I dont tend to have long post's (imstillliterate) I am a fast typer and very desrciptive. I started rping on small websites and with friends, moving on to wolfquest and now feralheart. I do not godmod or power play. I think it's safe to say that this would be the rp I've been working towards. Something well-known and amazing.

(I know Kula has Red eyes, but I think green eyes represent more of her father..it can be changed if you want :))

Picture is in the Link>>....http://emmy-cakes.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d4lzi14   http://emmy-cakes.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d4l7o1e

Id be extatic to be accpeted and be able to get the chance to be in this amazing rp. I dont think id be able to vitually hug you tight enough if you gave me this wonderful opportunity. I dont even think I'd be able to thankyou.

I know I will make an excellent Kula.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 08:31:21 am by .::Meemo::. »