Author Topic: |:|Last Days|:| Canine Role-play[Remake](Accepting!)  (Read 16722 times)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Re: |:|Last Days|:| Canine Role-play[Remake](Accepting!)
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2014, 12:48:11 pm »
(Wow I went to bed and 2 pages went by lol. You guys work fast. May I get a brief recap please?)

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2014, 12:49:54 pm »
[[Lol yeah, me too, please. Whole page and a half went by since I went to bed. o3o
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2014, 01:50:26 pm »
((Yeah I had that problem to so I had to read the pages earlier. But what I think I can remember is the as the pack had defeated the first walker they moved on, but Arrow sensed something wasn't right because of the change in atmosphere. Then two huge walkers also known as 'Tanks' came in one on the left and one on the right. Maci was behind the pack with an old timer who is an NPC who goes by the nake Ashkii. They were batted too one side off the walker and Ashkii was helped back by Maci also being helped by Arrow. Protecting the pack Sledge began a small attack on the other walker that was left be, and an order was sent out to get the pack to safety. Leaving the walker Sledge grabbed Ashkii and lead the pack to a safe place. And is now protecting the pack whilst Arrow and Maci are still at the scene and I believe Maci has a bad paw and Arrow is pleased with himself for killing one of the walkers))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2014, 01:57:20 pm »

Kairo was lost in the sudden frenzy, the large walkers swarming up on all sides. "Come on!" He boomed towards his partner, who was completly frozen solid and shivering. "You ass!" The Akita snarled, hurling himself into the young dog's side- making him fall over. "Get your act together and move!" He ordered, watching the frail male coil his tail and run after the rest of the pack. Kairo, now at the back of the pack, was intercepted by another one of the bigger walkers. What seemed to be a Boxer sprang after him, but the male already dodged to the side and watched the Walker awkwardly flop onto it's side. Smirking, Kairo raised a brow, arching his tail with a slight giggle. "": "Is that all you got?" The patched brute teased, placing a paw on it's heaving flank and taking a bite of it's neck. Blood sprayed into the air like a fountain while Kairo loped after the pack himself, protecting the back.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2014, 04:04:33 pm »
(Thanks Taylor!)
Addie & Trip

Addie's heard had been beating heavily in her chest. It was frightening, looking at those large walkers, and made her feel so much smaller than normal. She stood close to Trip, her whole frame shaking. They moved with the others, careful of avoiding any walkers. But Trip kept himself close to the back, to help out Kairo. He managed to attack a few walker's legs, knocking them to the ground. It would give them try and get away faster. Without the legs, they were just crawling. It was a better advantage. "Keep close!" Trip shouted, hurrying back to the Akita.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2014, 04:26:46 pm »
((Actually if you didn't read my post, I defeated the second tank with my awesomeness XD... And idk what to post... HELP! XD))

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2014, 05:24:45 pm »

Arrow

The Rottweiler panted looking at the others who looked like they were in complete shock of the two large walkers known as 'Tanks' to justt had attacked. "That was uncalled for..." He sighed. "And I totally take the blame for what just happened only a few moments ago." Arrow sighed. "But we must keep moving on, away from here, and into a place that we can call home with plenty of food. And with all of you putting your trust in me... I believe we can do that! You saw the team work we did when the Tanks attacked, I believe we can survive this till the end!" And after the speech, Arrow turned around. "Now, lets keep moving! I sense that a river is near by, hopefully its not carrying anything."

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2014, 05:27:49 pm »
((Umm if you read my post you would see Sledge took the pack to a different place for safety..))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2014, 05:33:21 pm »
((Sorry but this is out of order.. SCREW IT! He caught up, the end e-e))

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2014, 06:45:51 pm »

Maci
Maci followed the pack, she was unsure of where they would go next. She walked over to Sledge "Thanks for keeping the pack safe." she smiled and bowed her head before checking on some of the canines. Maci kept her eyes open for anymore unexpected visitors as the group moved forward. She hoped their next home would be safe and well protected and around a good food and water source. Maci began to feel tired, she had been on her paws all day, she couldn't wait till they set up camp so she could finally rest.

-Writers block- x.x

Visit my Deviantart!