Author Topic: ~ Paws Crossed ~ Mature, RP, Canid Human, and Feline RP  (Read 15894 times)

Koolwolfe

~ Paws Crossed ~ Mature, RP, Canid Human, and Feline RP
« on: February 04, 2014, 07:54:51 am »
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 07:59:13 am by Fionnxa »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Paws Crossed ~ Mature, RP, Canid Human, and Feline RP
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 11:25:48 pm »
[[Interesting concept. ouo
Good luck with starting that rescue center in the future! <3

Name: Bentley

Personality: Humble, kind, agile, brave, self-less.

Crush: N/A

Species(Dog Cat Etc): Canine- Purebred Border Collie

Bio: Bred to be next in a long line of Agility trial champions, Bentley was trained hard from the start- with big shoes to fill, both parents being champions themselves. At age two he began his agility career, which quickly proved his sharp skills as he won show after show. However, as a 3 year old, he and his owner were involved in a horrid car accident. While he came out of the accident with a severely broken foreleg, his owner was not so lucky- and was pronounced dead at the scene. The veterinarians had no choice but to amputate his badly broken foreleg. Left in a separate shelter after the operation, people were quick to line up and adopt the champion agility dog with him being so valuable. The people who ended up adopting him turned out to be quite careless upon discovering the dog's agility career was over, him only having three legs now- which he was still adjusting to. His new humans saw him as useless, and worth nothing to their profit anymore. Neglected, malnourished, and sickly, he was found by the Paws Crossed staff abandoned in an alleyway, and is now on a road to recovery in the hands of the shelter. Though he now shows an obvious distrust of humans, and will quickly go on the defensive out of fear.

Other: Paws Crossed.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 11:27:05 pm »
[[Oops, ignore this. Computer derped and posted it twice.
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 02:30:02 am »
((Accepted! You can start and I will jump in. :3 )

Koolwolfe

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 04:47:09 am »
Or, I will start. :D ))

Name: "My name is Idina, pardon me for asking but, why is this your concern?" The shelter has named her Idina, after a actress from a Disney Movie, to be specific the Disney movie was "Frozen" The voice the actress played was "Elsa."
Gender: "Pardon, my concern but you might need help with your vision." She is a girl as they checked when she came in as a young puppy.
Age: "I am five years old, pardon me but I want to know, how is this your concern sir/ma'am?" She is a female/bitch.
Personality: "Pardon, this but I am speaking to you, so you already know, yes?" She is polite dog, for her kind more dogs would snap, or even break loose of their stress cage and attack, she is yet very clam and keeps herself kind and reserved unless asked a question, this might be changed if someone actually gives a shit, about her.
Crush: N\A
Species(Dog Cat Etc): Canine, Sheltie Mutt.
Bio: Born in a house not yet touching the ground was thrown out of the house and along with her sisters were on the break point of passing, hope spreader the air for her, her brothers and sisters were unlucky, as the Paws Crossed staff heard small yipping behind a small dumpster, saved she respects them, her and Bentley are the only dogs allowed out side of her cage at night because of the reason they have never wronged them or snapped along to the other dogs, she believes every word the staff say. She is easily persuaded but, once her mind has been set on a goal you can not change her mind.
Other: Paws Crossed.

Idina

Tellia's pads tapped against the ground looking for her close friend, Bently. She looked around and spotted a staff, she stopped and turned to them with a small bark the staff nodded and pointed to the eating room, she barked as a thanks and trotted into the room, and sat down by Bentley and spoke up, "They are giving, food out early? Wow." It was quite unusual indeed for the staff to feed this early.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 04:55:29 am by Fionnxa »

Koolwolfe

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 05:18:10 pm »
-bump? )

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 07:12:08 pm »
[[Sorreh. School.

Bently

The collie was already fully aware of being directed towards the feeding room, and was already sitting before a filled dog bowl when Idina padded in. Pausing his mindless eating of the food, Bently raised his sleek had to raise an eyebrow at the sheltie mix. "Maybe, but I'm not complaining." He replied with a grin, his bushy tail swaying side to side. With everything that's happened, he'd learned to appreciate the little things in life- like an early feeding time. "Here, have some." He suggested, nosing another bowl close to Idina. "Why do you think the people are givin' us our food so early?" The border collie questioned after swallowing a mouthful, his cropped ears splaying with confusion as he glanced at his friend- body posture in its usual low, submissive stance.
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 08:07:33 pm »

Idina

Idina gave a little shrug to the gesture and said "Eh...why not?" With a light smile she walked closer to the bowl and leaned her head in and started to chomp the food down, she glanced to him and his words, a awful taste filled her mouth she spat the good put and said "This isn't the food they give us." She eyed the food, she looked at his bowl and flipped it over seeing something fly into the air she then said "Spit it out!! A dog got out and I guess they put sleeping pills in our food." She knew who it was too, she glanced to a Doberman named Gunther, she glared at him as he smirked, she then turned back Bentley she then spoke "I don't know why he hates me so much." She glanced behind her as Gunther opened his cage and lunged at her, before she could react she barreled over on her spine she then said "Augh! Help!" In a worried tone about what was going to happen to her, her fangs blared as Gunther, bit her neck raising her high in the air and slamming her down "Ahh!" Idina said as she was high in the air she panicked squirming pain shot through her as she was slammed down.

(( Idina sounds like Alex Ruso, from Wizards Of Waverly Place. ))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 08:44:43 pm »
((Interesting rp.... Also good luck on the shelter floof!))

Name:
Ryoko

Personality:
outgoing, playful, clumsy, talkative, energetic, stubborn, feisty, curious, adventurous.

Crush:
Nup

Species:
Dog. Breed: American Akita.

Bio:
Ryoko was born from a dog breeder, who bred top quality Akitas, mainly for showing/competitions. Roko spent 8 weeks with his birth family and was soon shipped off to another home with a small couple.  Ryoko wasn't there long and he knew he would like this family, and hoped they liked them. Unfortionately the family had no experience on the 'Akita' breed and hadn't done one bit of research, once realising what they had gotten themselves into the two humans began thinking of what to do. They had just gotten the pup and spent a lot of money on him so of course they wanted to keep him, but they were also concerned about the size this canine would grow to. After many days of thinking they finally decided the best thing for Ryoko would be to go elsewhere. Instead of advertising the pup online or in a paper they put him straight into the shelter, not giving him a first shot of life. But since he's been here Ryoko has realised its somewhere he can call home and is thankful.

Other:
'Paws Crossed'

Name:
Tasha

Personality:
Playful, stubborn, intelligent, swift, agile, aggressive, loving, loyal, protective.

Crush:
Nup

Species:
Dog. Breed: Australian Kelpie

Bio:
When a pup Tasha was brought up on a farm that consisted of several other working dogs, a family of five (mother, father, two sons and a daughter). They owned a large farm filled with cattle that they trained and used the dogs on until they were ready. Once reaching 9 weeks Tasha was set off on her new home all trained and ready. A man with dark hair, thin, scars and a stubbled beard bought her. The first few weeks went well but suddenly took a turn for the worst. The human began abusing Tasha when ever she done one thing wrong, and it began to happen if he was angry or for no reason-he would kick, punch, nip, throw, stab, stamp and sometimes even bite her. It had also gotten to the point when he allowed his Pitbull Marik and his friends dogs attack her, just like a bait dog. Her injuries and trauma were pretty severe and they dumped her on a rubbish tip left to die at the age of 1 years. Tasha had given up all hope and assumed she would die-pain filling her body. But to her luck a human in uniform came and spoke reassuring, kind words that made her feel better. Her wounds were treated and she was placed in a warm bed in a large cage with food. Not, Tasha remains at the shelter with a new start to her life-and despite her past she's a cheerful canine.

Other:
Paws Crossed

« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 08:47:17 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 08:50:36 pm »
((Accepted! Thanks guys. <3 )