Author Topic: ~ Paws Crossed ~ Mature, RP, Canid Human, and Feline RP  (Read 15892 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Paws Crossed ~ Mature, RP, Canid Human, and Feline RP
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 09:54:14 pm »

(One Sec; Photobuckey isn't cooparating. x3)
Name: Whisper
Personality: Fidgity, Gentle, Kind, Caring
Crush: None
Species(Dog Cat Etc): Cat
Bio: W.I.P
Other: Paws Crossed

(One Sec)
Name: Harley
Personality: Shy, Fidgety, Concealing, Hard Headed
Crush: None
Species(Dog Cat Etc): Cat
Bio: W.I.P
 Goodluck btw!}

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Koolwolfe

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 10:50:30 pm »
((thank you and accepted! Jim, if you go back another page my post will be there.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 12:01:39 am »

Ryoko

The pups tail wagged as he sat at the door to his cage-his ears erect and his tail wagging as the pup let out many playful yips to the much larger dogs. Hearing the jingling of keys the young Akita leapt to his paws and let out a slightly deep bark, his tail rapidly wagging as he leapt up at the door. "Hey Roko, you hungry?" one of the workers he knew as Karen. Nodding his head he let out a bark then charged towards the door-but was soon pushed backwards as he ran into the door. Falling back clumsily he remained sprawled across the floor-shaking his head as he lifted to his paws. Karen chuckled as she unlocked the pups door "Come on! she encouraged and obediently the pup followed-but with a close eye onto him. Entering the food room he glanced around, his huge puppy eyes darting from one canine to another as he let out several more barks and playful growls-his tail continuing to wag. Looking up at the female he tilted his head "Go on.." she smiled and so he did. Trotting towards the metal bowl his tail curled around his back. Stopping infront of the full bowl he grinned, and without hesitating Ryoko allowed his head to drop into the bowl and his jaws parted-now, he had begun to wolf down the food.

Tasha

The chocolate Kelpie remained asleep for several minutes, the slow motion of her breathing being almost unnoticable. The continuous sounds of dogs barking and cats meowing caused her eyes to slowly part-it seemed most residents of the shelter were already being lead to the food room. Licking her lips Tasha arched back her head slightly and parted her jaws-a whine like sound coming out-her jaws then clamping shut. Giving a brisk shake to her head Tasha soon lifted to her paws, pushing out her hind legs and bowing her front end a little as a stretch-not feeling ready for the day. Letting out several barks Tasha clawed at the door to her cage trying to catch someones attention-her tail wagging as she jerked back with each bark. It didn't take long for Tasha to get one of the workers attention, Aaron-a nice young man he was. "Hello there girl, I see you're eager to get out and have some breakfast?" he chuckled as he unlocked the door to her cage and knelt down. Smiling she trotted towards the dark haired male and barked as he petted her across the head. Watching his hand gestures and listening to his commands Tasha knew she was able to make her own way to the room. Barking she turned and quickly trotted off, the door already being open allowing others into the room. Looking around she recognised most of the canines here and dipped her head as she passed them. Stopping at one of the bowls she crouched down and began chomping down on the kibble that filled her bowl.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 12:37:19 am »

Idina

Idina then screamed once again "HELP!" As she was lifted into the air by her collar once again, until her collar finally broke she landed on her food bowl, Gunther growled walking towards her with a smirk, Idina glared, she stood up her legs shaking as the Doberman known as Gunther lifted her up by throat this time.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 12:47:40 am »
I'll post the pictures when photobucket wants to cooperate. x3))

Whisper layed in her cage, her paws tucked under her and her tail curled around her side. She glanced over to Harley and chuckled at the sight. He was nose deep in the food, as if he hadn't esten in a month. She chuckled lightly and purred. "I bet you would get a better view if you didn't have yourself in the bowl." She said with a mrow of laughter. Harley's head popped up and he laughed sarcastically. "Very funny Whisper." He hissed. She knew he was just joking, they've never fought with eachotheu.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 01:10:25 am »
[[ Good luck on that shelter ]]

Name: Kriset

Personality: Kriset is rather stern, strict, and serious. Survival is his only focus in life. However, he can get a little prideful of himself at times, as well as hard-headed in his own ways. Though he would normally want his own way, he will back down and allow those who are higher than him to direct the plan, or give him an order. He isn't afraid to start a fight and is gumption, however if things get out of hand, he'll back down and try to stop it. Otherwise, Kriset is sharp-tongued and quite the silent one.

Crush: ?

Species: (Canine; Dog) Australian Cattle Dog

Bio: Kriset ended up in the animal shelter, and he believes it was after he was born. He doesn't know his parents, nor does he care. Though ending up in three different cold-hearted homes, and yet placed into the same shelter again, Kriset soon found a home and was adopted by an elderly lady. However, the love from her only lasted for a day, when abruptly she passed away. He then was brought to this shelter, and now is cared for there.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 01:13:08 am »
(( Thank you! Accepted. <3 )

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 02:55:03 am »
[[Wait. I'm rather confused. The /doberman/ put sleeping pills in the food?...
And it got out of its cage? Wouldn't the staff quickly jump to split up a fight like that? Sorry, just a bit confused.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 04:49:24 am »
(( Odd now that I actually think about it, I will edit. ))

Koolwolfe

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 05:03:42 am »

Idina

Idina listened to his words she nodded and said "Thank you I suppose..." She wasn't much for eating if her friend Bentley was not there she would more then likely be dead, with that she chomped the food down, she saw something unusually brown she then said "Okay...gross." She raised her brow and laid down she then spoke "Well..second week of not eating ever since that idiot Gunther, came here." She sighed lowly.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 05:06:37 am by Fionnxa »