Author Topic: ~ Paws Crossed ~ Mature, RP, Canid Human, and Feline RP  (Read 16060 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Paws Crossed ~ Mature, RP, Canid Human, and Feline RP
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2014, 06:49:27 pm »
Bently

As Bentley lay, mind drifting, a voice quickly caught his attention. Flicking his cropped ears forward, he glanced up to notice the Australian cattle dog sitting nearby. "Oh- hello." He responded with a quick smile, casually tipping his head at the cattle dog's question. "Heh, pretty okay so far, I mean- things could be worse." Bentley trailed off a bit after a shrug, then adjusted his forepaw for leverage as he sat up onto his haunches, wobbling a bit at first. "Anyway, I've seen you around here, but never introduced myself. I'm Bentley." The border collie stated with a kind smile, though the fact that the stranger didn't immediately gawk at his missing foreleg like all the others seemed to do puzzled him.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2014, 07:03:16 pm »

Name: Akihiro [Aki]

Personality:

? playful
? friendly
? somewhat sarcastic
? sincere

Crush: None.

Species: Cat [Mix]

Bio: Akihiro had moved from Japan at an early age, forced into adoption by his two owners who mis-treated him. After being adopted by an elderly woman, Aki spent most of his time by her side until she died from a heart attack a few months later. Akihiro, still young and scared, remained in the house where he basically starved. After being found by the organization, he was taken in and was considered one of the 'special cat' members, loved by those around him, even though he doesn't like being in the center of attention.

Other: 'Paws Crossed'

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2014, 07:55:30 pm »
Ren silently nodded to those he walked past.  The lady called him over to his food dish, which was readily filled.  He began eating, crunching the kibble.  He thought about everybody who was here, and how little he knew any of them.  It somewhat disturbed him. I can't believe that I have been here for such short time, but yet I barely know anything about anybody here. When he was finished, the woman led him back to his kennel.  He paced past a couple of dogs, dipping his head in greeting.  He could talk to them if he wanted to, but he felt to different at the time.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Koolwolfe

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2014, 12:16:32 am »
((Accepted. ))

Koolwolfe

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2014, 12:25:37 am »

Idina

Idina laid down as the Doberman known as Gunther towered over her, she looked up and said "What now baster? You already put something viol in my food." She glared at him he smirked and said "Oh princess, forgive and forget, no?" Idina then replied "Yep, your right no." She spat in a rather rude tone, Gunther growled and said "Why you little!!!" He lunged at her barreling over, she herself was surprised as Gunther snarled loudly preventing her from standing up by being above her, the staff glanced to the hall way at the sound of large barking and growls, 2 staff ran seeing Idina being pinned and one tried to drag Gunther off but Gunther staid right there until he reacted and lunged at the human in rage, they ran trying to find their boss, Idina got up and tried to run but Gunther stepped on her tail causing her to freeze in place with a loud yipe.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2014, 12:35:13 am »

NAME: Dove

Personality:

o Charming
o Flirty
o Kind
o Lighthearted
o Cheerful
o Outgoing
o Witty
o You don't want to get on her bad side

Passcode: Paws Crossed

Crush: "I'm not telling you who,"

Accent: A thin british accent.

Bio: After a tragic car accident, Dove's young teenage owner was forced to get rid of her cat so she could stop stressing over buying her food, etc. Her owner, Kathryn, loved Dove dearly and was choking up in tears when she left Paws Crossed. Dove has been at Paws Crossed for a few months now, although she still knows no animals and has no friends. (Short)

Other: Good luck on your animal shelter, love.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2014, 12:38:58 am »
((Accepted! Thank you! <3 Feel free to start. ))

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2014, 02:15:50 am »
Ren watched Idina and the unknown dog in shock.  He barked at the massive dog pinning her down. "Stop it! Stop!" He continued to bark, flinging himself at the kennel cage walls, trying to get out to stop the dog from hurting her.  He cut his ear and muzzle on a stray piece of metal and winced slightly, but returned his focus to the other pen.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2014, 02:31:05 am »

Idina

Gunther ignored Ren and grabbed Idina and lifted her into the air by her bandana "Ahhh!" Idina screamed and squirmed, Gunther raised her as high as his neck can reach and shook her by her bandana viscouosly until the bandana broke as she flew ink the wall with a loud 'Bang'. Gunther smirked and grabbed her paw and viscouosly tossed her back into the wall, she let out a large yipe as it echoed through the rescue the owner barged in with a dog whistle and blew it causing Gunther to whine loudly and fall to the ground pawing at his ears, the boss glared at Gunther and grabbed his collar and dragged him into his kennel, the boss ran to the lobby trying to get help for Idina.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2014, 02:37:48 am »
Ren watched in horror.  He dug furiously at the dirt beneath him.  He finally managed to get something he could crawl through.  He noticed a hole in the pen cage and squirmed through it, pacing over to Idina, who was slumped over by a wall.  Ren nudged her with his muzzle. "Hey.. Idina?" He nudged her again, licking her face. "Idina - Can you stand?" He asked her.