Author Topic: Lab Rats (Gifted/DNA Rp) **OPEN**  (Read 17536 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: Lab Rats (Gifted/DNA Rp) **OPEN**
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2014, 05:51:52 pm »
(Tiny post, sorry)
Asher tilted his head, confused.
"I am assuming you got no plan?" He asked.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2014, 07:42:16 pm »
Chasy glared over at him. "That's not what I said.." She said bitterly. Her gaze averted to the wall as she sat silently, deep in thought. She sighed and leaned back against the wall. She would just improvise when Adams came back.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2014, 07:52:05 pm »
Abridge looked up at the man, giving him a hazel-eyed glower.
"Now, do I seem intoxicated to you?" she sneered and pushed back a few bangs from her face. "I heard your statement, just not that clearly. Something about animals?"

"That was the last one I had..." Zeela grieved, peering down at the tiny pieces of glass on the floor.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2014, 08:16:38 pm »
Adams stood at the doorway of the room.  His arms were crossed again and his face showed boredom and enamusement.
"I said you shouldn't be drinking here, even on brake."

Caleb sat down the figure he was making.  The ball was now a large bird, with its wings open and ready to take flight and beak open.  He wasn't sure what type of bird it was, but he found that it didn't matter much.  So now they just wait until Adams shows up again.  Waiting was the only thing they did anyway, waiting for someone to come in a pull someone out for some test.  But they could summon him by disrupting the place like what Chansy had done.  But he would just do the same thing as before which wouldn't help at all.

(Can't think of anything for Asher)
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2014, 08:24:34 pm »
Xena came out of the shadows. "Why not call Adam back andall of you attack him.." She suggested simply. "It wouldn't be hard."

Offline TotalFanGirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am a waffle llama.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2014, 08:49:56 pm »
Alex let out a low moan. Her head hurt. Everything hurt. And the ground...the ground was cold. Why was she on the ground? She opened her eyes, squinting, trying to make sense of her surroundings. Alex fuzzily recalled walking home from somewhere and now she was...where? Her head hurt to much to try probing anyone's memories; if there even was anyone else here. Metal bars came in to focus. 'Am I in a prison?' Alex thought, starting to panic. She stumbled over to the door and gripped the bars calling out, "Hello! HELLO?! Where am I? What's going on!"

(again, forgive me. It's been a while since I've RPed.)
I am TotalFanGirl in game :3

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2014, 08:51:41 pm »
The two women then glanced at him, frowning.
 "Why not? I never heard about a rule saying such." Abridge jeer.
 "And what about other drugs?" Zeela taunted and reached into her pants pocket. She pulled out a small bottle of capsules with no label and brandished them at Adam.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2014, 09:16:54 pm »
"Really, no rule against it?  So if I go and report you two you wont be punished?  Use your common sense.  Unless your to pumped up on drugs to even do that."  Adams pushed away the bottle in his face and turned away from them.  He decided he would punish that Gifted differently because it was clear she had learned nothing from what he had done.  So he pick up a weapon then return.  Nothing serious, just a poll or something.

"Ya, because we can attack someone though the bars."  Caleb said, rolling his eyes.

Asher flinched when the new voice echoed in the room.  He quickly pinpointed the person.
"Hell."  He said softly.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline TotalFanGirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am a waffle llama.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2014, 10:04:21 pm »
Alex closed her eyes, trying to clear her mind enough to get a read on others'. All she heard was static and all she felt was misery. Whether it was coming from herself or the others was impossible to tell. She slumped down, trying to steady her breathing.

Keith played with his tail idly. His ear twitched and through all the commotion that always seemed to go on he heard Asher's muttered response. He laughed, wryly. "Hell indeed." he said to himself. "Hell indeed!" he yelled louder. "Now will you people shut up? Your petty bickering always seems to attract unwanted attention and I'd rather not get stabbed by any extra needles today."
I am TotalFanGirl in game :3

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2014, 11:03:51 pm »
Chasy hurriedly got to her feet as Adams appeared. "What do you want?" She snapped irritably, narrowing her eyes. She let her eyes drift to the pole in his hand but shook the nagging fear out of her mind.