Author Topic: am i the only one? 0_0  (Read 3067 times)

blackje123

am i the only one? 0_0
« on: March 09, 2014, 03:53:08 pm »
well... its here like i'm the weirdo from my street/city/country its very l;jagklja;fkdla;fhdjkabkfjhekla;
for example:
1. i play feralheart. when i talk about feralheart everybody is like: whatte f@#% are you talking about!?
2. i'm the only one who likes doctor who. when some kind of bully on school jelled at me so i said '' dude, yo mama is so fat, she can't fit in the TARDIS! '' but nobody understood me  >:( (on that time it was the only thing i could think of... :V)
3. i don't really understand the logic of teen girls of my age... i mean, they talk about one direction... ok , i can understand that... a little bit... but then they talk about things i never heard of and i'm like WHAAAAAAAAAAATT?????? then they explain and then im still like what...
4. i'm the only on who plays games... when i talk about things like minecraft, the gurls are like: where are you talking about!? even my parents don't understand meeeee!!!!!! D:<
and then my mom gets mad cause i'm almost always on my pc... well... exuse u! but some people on the internet uderstand me!
5. le me watching mlp. i once asked on school a friend if she watched mlp... i wish i've never done that...

soooooooooo................ imma bit foreveralone here...just a bit  ???

can u relate to ma situation?

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
Re: am i the only one? 0_0
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 04:07:42 pm »
XD I can relate to this. Only ONE other person at my school plays FH, and they happen to be my BFF. But everyone else is like: WTF o.o
But sadly I don't like Doctor Who. DX
And my Mom also gets mad when I'm always on FH. So don't worry, your not alone! XD

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 04:39:15 pm »
Err, I suffer from the same fate. 2 of my friends think Brendon Urie is ugly. One of them likes Oliver from Bring Me To Horizon, so of course she has a different taste in guys. The other denies his hotness badly and demands me not to have a crush him because he's 26 years old (27 on April 12).. Oliver is in his twenties too and my friend doesn't stop my other friend from liking Oliver. Why me? I don't care if you don't think he's attractive, I like who I want.

Oh yeah, sorry for the rant. I don't talk about FH in real life, nether watch Dr. Who or MLP. I do talk about Brendon once in a while, and makes references to his band. I'm all giggling when the people around me don't get it.. I wish they did. >XC

blackje123

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 06:39:53 pm »
omg so glad im not the only one XD

Offline FieldsForever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Snack Woof"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 02:21:53 am »
I relate so much to you, Moonwolf. You know what I can tell you? They lie. All of em. I realized they all had secret lives when I caught one of "Cool Kids" drawing anime. (Though really that's all anyone ever draws around here, I'm not a fan.) And again when I was standing in the courtyard and got "assassinated". Then on costume day when I seen a "Steve" and a "Creeper". I even seen "Doctors" and "Sherlock". Another thing that goes on in the courtyard is an area with people constantly wearing "Homestuck" shirts, and I actually went up to them trying to be smart and started talking about zodiacs and astrology. I made a mistake, I made a mistake. I didn't even know what Hometsuck was. These are a few examples. But I would say we have a lot of people who are fans of Homestuck and Assassin's Creed more than anything else. We have a parkour club. We have a anime club. We have a Japanese Friendship club. We have a Dungeons & Dragons club. WE HAVE A PARKOUR CLUB. This is the worst academic environment I have ever been in. Let's trade.

blackje123

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 06:59:14 pm »
I relate so much to you, Moonwolf. You know what I can tell you? They lie. All of em. I realized they all had secret lives when I caught one of "Cool Kids" drawing anime. (Though really that's all anyone ever draws around here, I'm not a fan.) And again when I was standing in the courtyard and got "assassinated". Then on costume day when I seen a "Steve" and a "Creeper". I even seen "Doctors" and "Sherlock". Another thing that goes on in the courtyard is an area with people constantly wearing "Homestuck" shirts, and I actually went up to them trying to be smart and started talking about zodiacs and astrology. I made a mistake, I made a mistake. I didn't even know what Hometsuck was. These are a few examples. But I would say we have a lot of people who are fans of Homestuck and Assassin's Creed more than anything else. We have a parkour club. We have a anime club. We have a Japanese Friendship club. We have a Dungeons & Dragons club. WE HAVE A PARKOUR CLUB. This is the worst academic environment I have ever been in. Let's trade.

omg... yes please

wolfdog01

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 11:07:56 pm »
I have the same problem >.<
No one knows what FH is when I tell ANYONE, and like you, my BFF, more like my sister, are the only two people who play. T^T
My parents get mad at me as well when I'm on the laptop 24/7 just because I don't understand them and they don't understand me, is it really that hard for them to see we have differences?
But...sorry, I've never watched a full episode of MLP but I have watched one or two episodes of DW, it looked neat.

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 01:09:16 pm »
well... its here like i'm the weirdo from my street/city/country its very l;jagklja;fkdla;fhdjkabkfjhekla;
for example:
1. i play feralheart. when i talk about feralheart everybody is like: whatte f@#% are you talking about!?
2. i'm the only one who likes doctor who. when some kind of bully on school jelled at me so i said '' dude, yo mama is so fat, she can't fit in the TARDIS! '' but nobody understood me  >:( (on that time it was the only thing i could think of... :V)
3. i don't really understand the logic of teen girls of my age... i mean, they talk about one direction... ok , i can understand that... a little bit... but then they talk about things i never heard of and i'm like WHAAAAAAAAAAATT?????? then they explain and then im still like what...
4. i'm the only on who plays games... when i talk about things like minecraft, the gurls are like: where are you talking about!? even my parents don't understand meeeee!!!!!! D:<
and then my mom gets mad cause i'm almost always on my pc... well... exuse u! but some people on the internet uderstand me!
5. le me watching mlp. i once asked on school a friend if she watched mlp... i wish i've never done that...

soooooooooo................ imma bit foreveralone here...just a bit  ???

can u relate to ma situation?

You're not forever alone, don't worry!
I watch mlp, Doctor Who *fangirl*, and my friends when I say minecraft literally go: "WTF", they don't understand the epicness like we do my friend. -pats back- It's nice to know SOMEONE on here like's DW :D
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline dogfriend

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • your local fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 06:56:23 am »
scene stage
im animaljamforever ingame

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 12:04:54 pm »
It's very common that people near you doesn't play the same games or watch the same shows as you.
They might have a lot in common with you but few things not.
Which is why a lot od people make so many friends on the internet.
But it also gives you the opportunity to show these people what those things are.
See if they may like it.

I've had a lot of people mocking me for the games I play and shows I watch.
But it's nothing to take to heart. :)
RETIRED.