Author Topic: The Wild West {Human Roleplay, Accepting Applications!!}  (Read 11706 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: The Wild West {Human Roleplay, Accepting Applications!!}
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2014, 07:30:34 pm »
Name:
Dorothy Etna Burrett

Alias:
Madam Burrett
Miss. Dorothy
Heiress to the Burnett Railway (or BRE)

Appearance:
Dorothy has the typical colors for those born away from the Midwest with earthly brown and a lighter shade of brown to adorn her face. The common misconception is that Miss. Dorothy has extremely short hair, but in all truth, the blistering Western heat had forced her long curls to be drawn up and kept away from her face in order to cool herself off faster. Her figure is tall, standing at a 5'7" and can be often seen in shorter heels to avoid towering over other women and sometimes the suitors that come to greet her. Several freckles can be spotted along her arms and at her neck.

Attire:

Casual attire on the estate

Business attire / 'Official business' clothes for town

Outing clothes to town for errands

Personality: The contrast to the Old Western and the frankly popular Chicago lifestyle is noticeable when knowing Dorothy. Being a woman of city life, it can be seen that she is fast-paced, living up for the moment and taking a grasp as to what she may have. This ambitious nature makes her notorious to any local businessmen trying to outdo her work and win over a settlement or a purchase of a property. It can be seen odd that the well-dressed woman has a bad name to those of the higher classes but do not doubt what she is capable of as vengeance can easily be served to one that knows the way of money or especially to one that knows how to use a firearms!

The much more 'feminine' side that she was raised with is definitely courteous but of course, due to her role in the family, this does not ensue a weakness to her or a feeble nature to be told what to do. Any ideas she knows or anyone that tries to insult a name that she knows (and on good terms with) will be given a direct yet calm warning in a form of a question, doubting whether the person was in fact thinking properly for having said it in her presence. Still, all others are treated as her equals and can kindly given greetings with a simple 'hello," or a tip of the hat much like a man depending on what mood she can read off of their faces as there isn't any need to start a fight.

Though, it can believed that she a compassionate yet down-to-earth person that takes tasks about the town whenever she can (as her father is often careless in what either of his daughters do).

Companion(s):
A 4 year old Belgian Shepard Malinois by the name of Ruger. He always accompanies her t the town and can be seen walking by the carriage (and owner beside him) as it was common to see that mother, father, and their youngest daughter in it.

Job/Occupation:
As her mother is off at Washington, she has been dictated as the temporary accountant for the BRE. Still, it will be no surprise to see that her work often engulfs in comprising and making business deals to the small companies, saloons, and businesses that live in the town in order to get higher approval ratings and finally, encourage the mayor to tolerate the coming of a new technological advance into the aged town.

Businesswoman
Accountant

She has experience working on the farm when much younger (sorting, picking crops and etc) and will often go to farms/ranches that know her and she will ask to help (not for pay, she just enjoys being given a job).

Family & Friends:
Hugo Burnett - Father - Late 40s - Alive (Lives on estate)
Jamie L. Burnett - Sister - Late teens- Alive (Lives on estate)
Petunia Burnett-Knightley - Late 40s - Mother - Alive (Currently at Washington to get settlements for company)

Mayor Hugh McGomery - Late 60s - Friend
Workers of the Burnett Railway Enterprise - Friend
(Willing to add)

Enemies:
Private railroad companies (Competitors)
Bandits that try to harass her employees
(Willing to add)

Extra:
*Faceclaim is Anne Hathway as Jane Austen from "Becoming Jane."

*Canter!
*Has rode horseback but she prefers being on her own two feet and walking alongside Ruger.
*Owns a Colt 45 that she keeps hidden under her coat when doing outings to the town. The Spencer Rifle she also knows how to use is at the Burnett manor and kept with her while walking around the railway yard to oversee the construction.

@Sherlolly: The fourth rule goes against FH's child friendly policy. Just leave the mature matter to go to PM. ^^ (Spoilers will still make it visible to guests and members that click on it.)
--EDIT--
Done!! c:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 03:46:53 am by SoaringAway »

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 07:39:52 am »
Oops, I'll make sure to change that. I totally forgot xD Thanks for the reminder <3
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 02:45:19 am »
Soo. When can we start? XD]]
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2014, 08:03:21 pm »
Feel free to start anytime, I'm busy with schoolwork so I'll be posting later.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2014, 08:08:12 pm »
Was I accepted?]]

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2014, 01:41:53 pm »
Yes ^^ I'll add you to the characters list now <3 Beautiful app

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2014, 12:10:04 am »

Name: Tiffany-Jane Tobin
Alias: Tif, Jane, Tobin or anything you can think of really.
Appearance: Tiffany is a beautiful girl standing around the height of 5'3 and weighing about 106 pounds, around 9 stone. Tif has beautiful blue eyes that stand out with her tanned complexion of her skin-which is rather smooth and soft. Her hair is long and origionally wavy unless being straightened or threw up in her usual pony-tail or bun, although her hair does have a few different shade of brown here and there. A tanned, skinny yet medium in height young girl-who doesn't look a day over thirty. Tiffanys mouth is lines with beautiful pearl white teeth and rouged, round lips.
Personality: Tiffany is a hard working girl who always tries her hardest, rarely putting a food wrong. Ever since she was younger Tiff had a lover for animals great and small-which made living in the west a bonus. Although at times Tiffany can be quick to snap and sometimes a little bitter Tiffany is a great friend to have, as she is very loyal and friendly always there to help others. This young-girl doesn't really interact with folk in the saloon or around town but often keeps to herself unless spoken to. Once you get to know Tiffany you'll see she's an outgoing young girl with a lot of experience and knowledge.
Companion(s):
Tiffany does infact have a comapnion. A 6 year old horse that goes by the name of Cheyanne, this mare stands around 16.2 hh so she is pretty large. Ever since Chey was a filly, Tiffany has owned her. Taking her through her paces of hard work and training her, making her the acceptional companion she is today. A very loyal and gentle horse indeed.

Job/Occupation: Works on her dads ranch, usually wrangling cattle or going out and capturing mustangs. It all depends on what needs doing around the ranch.
Family & Friends: Her father Hank, her mother Sue and her brother Jack.
Enemies: Well she doesn't know many folk so she can't really say she doesn't get on with anyone, apart from those who cause harm to animals.
Extra: Canter

Name: Keenan Vogue
Alias: Ken, Vo or Ven.
Appearance: Keenan is a tall masculin standing around the height of 6ft-6"1 and weighing around 200 pound-but most is muscle. Spending all his time wrestling with horses and loading heavy weights Kens body structure has increased rapidly giving him the muscles and abs he has now. Fair skin he has that looks slightly skin kissed, his hair is dark more on the 'black' side but does have tints of brown, following around his face with a light stubble the same colour as his hair-Keenans eyes are a beautiful bright blue and his teeth are beautiful and white.
Personality: Keenan is a hard working male who takes his job serious, not usually messing around-unless taunting others. Yes, Keenan gets a joke out of teasing some of the towns folk when out on the job or on his daily wonders. Eventhough he is hot headed and often can't control his temper Keenan often is a good person to joke on with as he doesn't take life to serious. His job makes him pretty daring and unphased by much stuff, along with him being bitter and saying what he wants when he wants-not really following the rules.
Companion(s):
Keenan travels around with two different companions, the first being his horse Red who stands at around 16.5hh and is a pretty muscular stallion. A beautiful chestnut stallion who has a wide blaze across and up his snout, a long silky tail. Red is a very loyal companion of Keenans. Another one of Kens companions is a beautiful Australian Catlle dog mix , male, who goes by the name of Bando,who is 3 years old so still quite the energetic young dog. Both are loyal and faithful also often he'll Keenan out with his work when ordered to-very obedient they are.

Job/Occupation: Bandit
Family & Friends: He can't really remember his family, after leaving home they lost contact.
Enemies: Keenan has many enemies since his job is a bandit.
Extra: Canter

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:13:23 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2014, 08:45:10 am »
Accepted! Both lovely characters! I'm just going to add that if you already have a character and are wanting to add another, they will have to be male. If you are interested in joining, however, you can have one female character.
I've decided to add a picture since most of you girls and guys have xD))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2014, 09:14:43 am »

[Great, when do we start?]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2014, 01:01:03 pm »
Feel free to start now, I'll be posting very soon!