Author Topic: The Wild West {Human Roleplay, Accepting Applications!!}  (Read 11708 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
The Wild West {Human Roleplay, Accepting Applications!!}
« on: March 16, 2014, 03:39:22 pm »
Note: You do not have to be particularly literate to join this Rp. Hopefully, this will be long-term so we can all can make up the plot as we go along.

Just let me live my life as I've begun
And give me work that's open to the sky;
Make me a pardner of the wind and sun,
And I won't ask a life that's soft or high..

Welcome to the West!
A place where not all land has been discovered. A place where only a few towns exist. A place where the law does not come first.

Living in the Old West of the late 1800s, people are discovering new land that is full of danger. Whether it's bandits and Indians to coyotes and bears, this place is not fit for a chicken. The human race is just beginning to adjust to these harsh environments, building small towns and earning money. Here, it doesn't matter what you work as. Life is cheap out in the Wild West.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 06:41:04 pm by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: The Wild West {RULES}
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 04:03:22 pm »

Rules

1) Please stick to the usual FeralHeart rules. Pwetty pwease?
2) I will allow mild cussing, but nothing too extreme like the F-bomb. This is why you must include the word 'canter' somewhere in your app.
3) Of course, there will be a minor amount of gore, but alert me through pm if you want your character to receive anything more than a minor injury.
4) If you want a character of yours to... take it to the bed... please take it to pm.
5) As I said before, this will not be a very literate rp; just try to post an understandable 2 sentences as a minimum.
6) For goodness' sake, have fun!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 07:42:49 am by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: The Wild West {APPLICATION}
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 05:02:36 pm »
Application

Code: [Select]
Name: What is your character's full name?
Alias: Does your character have any nicknames?
Appearance: What does your character look like?
Personality: What is your character like? First impressions?
Companion(s): (Optional) Who does your character travel/stay with?
Job/Occupation: What does your character work as?
Family & Friends: Who can your character turn to if they need help?
Enemies: Who does your character not get along with?
Extra: Is there anything else about your character you want to add?

Name: Kathryn Ryder

Alias: Kat, Katie

Appearance: Kat is most likely to be seen wearing a white blouse covered by a light brown waistcoat accompanied by a dark leather pleated skirt with her gun belt. Her boots are knee-high and made of leather, her Steston hat is cream coloured with a daisy perched on the brim. Her hair is long and blonde as well as poker-straight. Her eyes are a light blue, sometimes seen as icy and her complexion is pale and flawless when not dusted with dirt.

Personality: Kat tends to be very outgoing and flirty, but also quite a ruthless young woman. Underneath her first impressions, she is careless, sweet and humorous. When it comes to talking about herself, Kat prefers not to open up unless she fully trusts someone. Although she does like to flirt, she is a bit of a hopeless romantic when it comes to love and is quite vulnerable to heartbreak.

Companion(s): Her horse, Eddie. An all black American Quarter Horse with an uncommon white mane. He was tamed by Kat at an early age from the wild. He is loyal to her, rarely leaving her side.

Job/Occupation: Kat is a proud full-time bandit.

Family & Friends: As a young girl, Kat was made an outcast so she is alone with only Eddie to rely on.

Enemies: People that follow or work for the law, so basically everyone.

Extra: Canter.

Note: I have noticed that getting a character picture that's suitable for a Wild West Rp is quite difficult, so a picture isn't needed  :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 08:46:22 am by Sherlolly »

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: The Wild West {CHARACTERS}
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 06:07:49 pm »
Characters

Male: 2       Female: 4

Kathryn Ryder~29 years old~Female

Billy James~32 years old~Male

Bonnie McFarlane~Early 30's~Female

Dorothy Burrett~27 years old~Female

Tiffany-Jane Tobin~31 years old~Female

Keenan Vogue~29 years old~Male
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:59:44 pm by Sherlolly »

Offline lunathequeen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Wild West {PLEASE DO NOT POST JUST YET, STILL A WIP}
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 06:09:46 pm »
h0

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: The Wild West {PLEASE DO NOT POST JUST YET, STILL A WIP}
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 06:12:20 pm »
@lunathequeen: Just incase you hadn't noticed, the title requests for you not to post in this thread at the moment. If you're wanting to apply, I will be accepting applications very soon :)

This roleplay is open to applications!!!!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 07:06:06 pm by Sherlolly »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: The Wild West {Human Roleplay, Accepting Applications!!}
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 02:31:32 am »
OuO
Teehee. time to bring this duo back. <3 ]]]

Name: Billy James

Alias: Earned the nickname "Young Gun" from his early aged start as a gunslinger.

Appearance: Rugged looking man with brunette hair and a pretty heavy five-o-clock shadow on his face. He wears a leather trench coat, chaps, and a white stetson hat along with spurred boots and a belt strung with bullets for use. He usually has a shotgun strung over his shoulder on his back, as well as two side arm pistols, and a rather large hunting knife kept in a side holster as well.

Personality: Bill definitely lives up to his big reputation as a notorious outlaw. While he's very smart, charming and sarcastic with a sense of humor and an eye for the ladies, he's quick to turn dangerous and doesn't grow close to anyone. He's always on the move and only looks out for himself. He is the first to make a snappy comment or joke, and usually the first to draw blood as he provokes fights seemingly wherever he happens to go. It just comes naturally. He's rough on the outside and the inside, and he is strong willed, never willing to give in or cut corners on a task he's given himself. He is quite covetous, always having an eye out for the quickest way to make a buck- which is usually by stealing from establishments like banks or trains, guns blazing. Wherever he happens to target, he is not known for mercy, and would sooner kill everyone who intervenes than to take hostages. While he is a wanted criminal, he likes to show off, and often makes his raids in broad daylight simply to show what he's capable of. He has a short fuse, so don't get on his bad side. c;

Companion(s):
Westwood, a feisty pinto mustang he hand-tamed, and is since then completely loyal to him.

Job/Occupation: Outlaw- Bandit

Family & Friends: Hah. None.

Enemies: Makes one everywhere he goes. Who's counting?

Extra: Canter. ouo
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 02:37:43 am by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 07:46:58 am »
Haha, you're of course accepted. Thanks for joining, we'll maybe wait for a couple more members to join and then we can start :)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 12:28:00 pm »
Name: Bonnie McFarlane.

Alias: Prefers to be called Bonnie.

Appearance: Bonnie is a slender yet strong built woman. Her skin is a peachy colour, yet can be mistaken to be a very light brown when she is out all day in the sun. Her hair is a dirty blonde, shoulder height, yet never seen out of a pony tail so it does not bother her when she works. She has light blue eye just like her mothers. Her preferred outfit is a white (often dirt covered) cotton shirt. She always rolls the cuffs up to her  elbow. Accompanied, she has a beige cotton waist coat with no buttons. Underneath she wears a yellow corset. Finally, Bonnie owns a ankle height pleated beige skirt and brown western boots.

Personality: Bonnie is a feisty young woman that enjoys a good day of work. She likes to be horse back riding around her ranch in her free time, admiring the beauty of the secluded area. When first impressions come into order, she would probably be classed as a enthusiastic working ranch girl that disapproves of all sorts of cockiness. Her work life has lead her to not be that confident when love comes into the question.

Companion(s): She stays at her ranch with her father and ranch workers but often goes out to towns for supplies and to sell. She rides no specific horse, since she has a choice from the ones in the coral, but she favours a Blue Roan Tersk mare with a black mane and tail she caught and broke in herself. She named her Braylet and loves her for her obedience and smooth gaits.

Job/Occupation: Ranch worker. Co-owner.

Family & Friends: She has her father, the main person she turns to. She had six brothers but five of them died from an assortment of illness and foolishness. Her remaining brother has moved to New York to be a banker. She has in the past had many friends but they have either died or moved on in life.

Enemies: Mainly bandits and cattle rustlers.

Extra: Bonnie is a character from Red Dead Redemption (My all-time favourite game). For references, you may look her up and see what her farm is like.  She also owns a western field model 30 shotgun for the coyotes and rabbits that eat livestock and growing food. And Canter!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 03:24:46 pm by *~?RainbowPass?~* »

Dooooooooood.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 05:03:30 pm »
Oh em geh, I love Red Dead Redemption :D Bonnie is accepted! I was worried that the Rp would just be full of bandits and outlaws, I love your application though!!