Author Topic: The Wild West {Human Roleplay, Accepting Applications!!}  (Read 11707 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: The Wild West {Human Roleplay, Accepting Applications!!}
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2014, 10:09:41 am »

Tiffany-Jane Tobin

As the brunette lightly shuffled in her sleep the sound of the ranch animals from outside wondered through her open window, the smell of bacon drifting under her door. Slowly her eyes opened revealing her cyrstal blue iris' and a smile krept across her face. Now rolled onto her back Tiffany began to glance around her room, that was now lit from the sunlight outside-a steady breeze blowing her curtains. Parting her jaws in a yawn Tif pushed herself into the bed and extended her arms and legs-allowing herself to strech and a few bones to crack. Throwing the blanket from ontop of her the brunette pulled herself out of bed and shuffled towards the window. Jearing bolts clanking and chains rattling she turned her head to see the mustang pen-with all the Mustangs. Quietly Jane watched as the wild Horses charged around the closed pen, making quite a racket, shaking her head a little she sighed. "Well, gotta wrangle a few more then start brakin' em' " she spoke quietly to herself. Then wondered off the get ready. After showering and combing her hair Tiffany began getting dressed, a black cowboys hate, red checked top tucked in, blue/denim jeans and black boots. Once ready she left her room.

Wondering downstairs Tiffany was greeted by her mother who was standing at the counter making breakfast "Hello sweetie!" her mother spoke softly as usual with her all to familiar smile on her face "Hey mom" Tiffany smiled setting herself down at the table. "Morning Tiff" Her father spoke, with his head in a paper as usual "Morning dad" she replied slouching back in her chair. Soon Jack walked in with a smile on his face "Aren't you guys up early!" "Nope, just you're up late..." "Heh just kidding with ya squirt" the dark haired male smiled tapping her on the shoulder then sitting down. Chuckling she shook her head, and breakfast was ready. Their mother came around putting the plates, cutlary and drinks infront of each, then setting herself down. All thanked her and they began to eat with a flowing conversation about what was to come in ther day.

Keenan Vogue

As Keenan lay agains a rock with his hat over his head to block out any sunlight he allowed the stallion to graze, and Bando to rest before they set off again. Hearing continuous tweets of birds and the heat from the sun caused Ken to grow quite tired-but not enough for him to drift off. With a piece of corn sticking from the side of his mouth Keenan slowly lifted the hat from his face and glanced at the now awake Cattle Dog who seemed to have shuffled into a sitting position, then looking at Red who seemed to be heading their way. Lifting his right arm, Ken pulled the corn from the side of his mouth and let out a raspy cough-then spitting behind the rock. Placing the corn back into his mouth. Kneeling down next to Bando he began rubbing the grey dogs head "You ready to go boy?" he mumbled to his companion who barked back in response, then lifting to his paws and trotting a few steps forward. Nodding "Alright...Red!" he qhistled and the horse came trotting over. Fortuneately the horse was already tacked up and ready to go. Keenan lifted himself onto the stallion.

Looking down at Bando who was now at the horses side looking up at him with wide eyes and a wagging tail, smiling at his canine companion he dipped his head and the Dog shot off. Kicking at the chestnut Horses sides they soon set off in a slow trot Bando a few steps infront. It surprised Keenan how that Dog never seemed tired and could actually keep up with a horse? But he just brushed it off, besides Bando had been running along side horses since he was a pup. Kicking at Reds sides they sped up now along side the Cattle Dog. Keenan rode with one hand on the reains and one dow by his side, bouncing lightly in the saddle it was a perfect picture of the three bandits.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2014, 07:06:56 pm »

The small bustling town had been amuck in the early morning! The young heiress to the Burrett estate and fortune was in the irritating heat that came down every weary travelers'  backside and seemingly roasted their skin to a ruby shade of embarrassment for those of the fairer skin. Thankfully, the traditional curls were picked up in an orderly fashion and a cool large shadow casted over her face due to sporting an obnoxiously wide white hat. Ruger had been at her heels and barking ecstatically at passing folks that greeted with a simple "Morning," or the rather personal touch added, "Morning, Dorothy," or "Morning, Miss. Burrett to his master.  "Good tidings," a small quaint chime escaped her lips as she dipped her head and at those walking by the duo. Large wagons came in with their heavy steeds throttling on in hopes of getting to Oregon and claiming a dip of the new Western or even to California to discover the new prospects of the assembled state.

"Ruger, honestly, the whole town seems to be getting ready for a sandstorm!" Dorothy laughed as she slid off her hat and lightly fanned herself for the breeze to give some temporary euphoria. Ruger's tail wagged and he barked, padding around her. The dog's head snapped upward, his nostrils flaring. He caught a scent as Dorothy could see and his nose buried in the ground and left a slobbery trail for her to follow. "Honestly, boy? You need to track down everything?" Ruger's head snapped up. He barked several times while spinning on the spot. Dorothy could only scratch the back of her head and wrinkle her nose at this peculiar but familiar happening. The dog charged on without her! His master rolled her eyes and slightly kicked her boot heel into the ground and acted as her companion's lackey for once.

Brown eyes wondered throughout the small section where the inns and pubs were neighbors or even story's above or below another. Horses lined up at their troughs nickered and neighed as there was fresh hay and drinking water were replenished for the true settlers and carriers to the explorers of the West. solo riders eyed in suspicion through the murky window at her passing but she kindly tipped her hat and went by. Until, a husky voice bellowed, "Miss. Dorothy," with an Georgian accent only ripening in sweetness like peaches ready to be forged.

A larger man with a black vest and a white apron tied to his bulging stomach stuck his head through the farthest left window at the "Silvery Injun" where the bar station was located. A gingerly smile rekindled social need for her as she picked the ends of her khaki skirts and walked over to the wooden porch that thankfully had a hanging roof with boots tied to the roof by their shoelaces. The sight was so common that residents of the area heed no attention, not even did the owner publicly complained about this deed of mischievousness.

"Mr. Jenkins!" She excitedly called out. Mr. Jenkins, the bartender, nodded his head and held out a sweaty hand. Her brows furrowed together as she glanced at the palms and back at his face out of respect. Quickly but efficiently, she began to peel back one silk glove. Not once did she look away to the scenery but the shifts of vision came and went from the man. Still, she hadn't noticed his lips quivering and his face slightly reddening much like the bricks that made her home stand.

'Bwahaha! Missus, you know you mustn't need to do that!" The bartender laughed. Dorothy shook her head, giving a cool sigh. but a soft chuckle escaped from her. "It's a bit hard teaching an old dog new tricks," she admitted while gently sliding the glove back onto her hand. Shortly, Ruger came running back and yipping happily.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 10:23:24 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 10:13:50 pm »
[[Sorry for my absence. There's a lot going on in life right now, so I haven't really had much inspiration to go online & whatnot...

Anywho,
Couldn't find a decent picture that I liked, so y'all 'gon have 'ta deal with this one. X3

Billy James

The lone traveler sat lazily in the saddle of his black pinto mustang, the reins loosely clutched in one hand as the other hand dangled at his side. It had been a long day of travel- of putting distance between himself and the town he'd just left and its law enforcement. Inside his large saddle bag, a decent sized cloth bag filled with gold coins bounced and jingled with every stride of the stallion. It was another pay day prize Bill had... "borrowed" from the past town's bank. The steed beneath him, Westwood, walked slowly along the cracked dry ground with his head drooping, signs of his obvious exhaustion made quite clear.

Billy wiped some sweat from his brow and casually reached around to grab his canteen that was strapped to the bag along with other supplies. Swaying a bit in the slowly dipping and rising saddle, he unscrewed the cap and lifted the canteen to his cracked lips with the hopes of quenching his parched throat, only to find the canister was indeed empty. "God dammit." He cursed hoarsely to himself as he roughly put the cap back on and dropped the canteen, letting it swing back to its place strapped to the saddle. Fortunately, though, the sun seemed to be slowly receding below the horizon, and the coolness of night would soon be upon them- though not being hot anymore did nothing for his thirst. Squinting, he could barely make out the silhouette of a small town, it seemed, in the distance. A smirk crept across his dry lips and he tugged Westwood's head around to begin heading for the town.

Before too long, the duo had meandered into the town- a small dusty place with many wooden buildings and a single dirt road running through the center of it. It ain't much for money, but it'll be a decent place to have a drink and get some rest, I suppose. Billy thought to himself as he nonchalantly dipped the brim of his Stetson at a few passing women in a subtle greeting. In a town as small as this, it was unlikely people would recognize the outlaw- just what he wanted. Lightly pulling his steed to a halt before a hitching post, Billy removed his boots from the stirrups and hopped out of the saddle, wobbling a bit upon landing due to the fact that he'd been riding for a day straight. Running his hand across the pinto's neck, he swung the reins over Westwood's head and proceeded to tie him to the post. After double checking to ensure he had all of his weapons just in case, he started up the wooden steps of the town's small saloon, his spurs jingling on every step.

Nudging the double swinging doors open, he slid inside, doing well to- for now- not draw any attention to himself. Nodding a hello to a few people, Billy made his way to the bar and quickly slid into a stool, resting his arms upon the counter. "What can I do 'ya for?" Asked the bartender as he stood in front of the man whilst drying a glass with a rag. "I could go for a bit 'a whiskey." Billy replied, his voice rough like usual. The barkeep nodded and disappeared below the counter for a brief moment before returning with a bottle in hand. He poured the alcohol into a mug and slid it towards the grateful traveler, who in turn slid him a coin.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2014, 10:30:19 pm »
[Has anyone seen RainbowPass and Sherlolly?]

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2014, 10:32:57 pm »
[[Nupe. :/
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2014, 10:35:35 pm »
[D'aw. I hope they're both okay. We're sitting ducks 'till then. x3 ]]

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2014, 09:10:50 pm »
Sorry for my inactivity guys and girls, I've had to deal with some personal stuff recently))

WIP
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Desert11

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2014, 09:52:20 pm »

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2014, 01:20:33 pm »
Chassidy and Jasper are both accepted, welcome!
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Desert11

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2014, 04:41:24 pm »
Thanks! I'll postt when I get home