Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 156333 times)

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #260 on: June 17, 2014, 12:29:29 am »
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Theo remained calm, glancing at blond girl with a sigh and slight eye-roll. "Oh you want something that is impossible.." mumbling quietly to her, he shot a concern look at Chris, waving his hand in front of her eyes just to take that 'creepy' look off her eyes.

Maybe leaving the city could be a good idea, but when they are around - he couldn't promise anything. "I can just promise that we won't come back here, just to keep her off you little group." he spoke to blonde, arching his head backwards to see the situation in better view.

"Blonde? Don't say you will shoot someone before you do that." he spoke with a small frown, watching her closely. "But don't shoot her, she might look hostile but only when she's drunk." Theo spoke what sounded like truth, since it actually was, he couldn't be in a group who killed a girl who is just drunk and does crazy things, like drunk people would.

"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."

Chris' look was gone after Theo waved his hand in front of her eyes, reminding her about the talk they're having. "He's right, that's impossible." spoking coldly to blonde, her eyes rolled in an irritated gesture.

"Fine, I... /Promise/ not to be hostile to... /Any/ of you." spoking loudly, she threw a cold gaze at male in front of her, brows furrowed now in a frown. "I can't believe this is happening..."
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 17, 2014, 06:45:56 am »
On phone as in school so no picture. And I probably missed it but who DO Chris and Theo dislike them so much since they did t actually do anything?))
Tonx flinches at the drunkard's 'wimp' remark, mainly because she was right so she steps out a bit, potentially exposing herself to the girl's anger but she is comforted to hear Ken's voice stand up for her.  She gives her a thankful glance but she jumps again once the pair from before re-appear.

Now they had those two, a pair of canines who had jumped Trooper and now a drunk with her dog. All three humans had guns too. Tonx makes an odd gargling sound in her throat when the two spoke of leaving the city and not wanting to be hostile. She couldn't believe them on it. She steps behind Alex a little but the 'wimp' comment replays in her head and she steps back out.

Something else was bugging Tonx, the woman forty feet down the street from them was drunk. Very drunk. That frightened her. She listens to both Alex and Ken speak to the pair; why did a pair of people who were so brave and confident chose to have her around?
Tonx tilts her was at the sound of the woman's voice. Did she just say she was not going to be hostile? She shifts uncomfortably and looks at Kennedy and Alex again. What did they think about this?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 06:51:26 am by Rumble_Fish »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 17, 2014, 09:40:19 am »
Phone is screwing with me, can't reply ;-; till later)
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 17, 2014, 03:53:38 pm »
On phone so short))

Clark rolls her eyes at the female "well excuse me, princess but she is." Smirking a little at the black haired girl. She stays quiet as the two groups exchange words. One group seemed to want to avoid a fight but the other didn't seem very eager to agree.

Clark huffs and steps back before putting her pistols back into their holders and Alma sat obediently next to her but still watched the four male dogs. Clark looks between the groups. The girl was lonely. Very lonely. But she didn't want to say anything else in case she infuriated the situation.
Baby we can start again.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 17, 2014, 04:56:13 pm »
Alexander Thaddeus Way
"We will fight or we will die either way the enemy will fear us today."

Alexander let an amused breath flicker out from between his pulled-taut lips. His eyes wavered among the duo from before; Theo and his girlfriend, or whomever she was. Alex's silvery green eyes bore into them, his eyebrows arching upwards. "Where do you plan on going? I've been all around the city; even out of the city, and this has to be one of the safest areas. I haven't encountered much infected here- but when I have, they're gone now.." But Alexander's sharp tone trailed off and he gave a light shrug. "Hah, fine by me-actually. So, do as you were told, and leave the city, eh?" Alexander said, his voice a bit cold and harsh, before dismissing them with a hand. Then his gaze trailed to the heavily intoxicated female, "if you want to go with them- better start running now, they take a lot to warm up to, as it seems."
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 17, 2014, 07:52:45 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Kennedy stood silent for a few minutes allowing everyone else a chance to talk, her anger would soon cause the situation to grow worse so she decided to take a few deep breaths to calm herseld down - but the comment the woman had made about her friend caused anger to bubble along side with pointing a gun at Alex who had basically just stepped out of the damn pub. Simply motioning her hand Hunter shuffled back - he had always been an eagre one who wanted to get involved with the action, although not wasn't really a good time and one of his attacks would only make the situation a whole lot worse, which most of them probably didn't want.

As her hazel/green eyes were focused onto the canine the slurred words of the drunken woman traveled through the empty streets and arriving at her ears - what she had to say caused Kens head to turn. Raising a tinted brow the 23-year old let out a sarcastic chuckle and shook her head "Princess? I'm one of the nicest assholes you could ever meet!" she grinned as if to intimidate the woman "But I guarentee this young woman has more fight in her....." she triled off watching as the drunken woman soon allowed the groups to continue with their conversation - seeing no need to harm the deunken woman, as that would be taking advantage of her state she left her be. Although it was hard she ignored any comments she had.

Kennedy ignored the commend by the male she only knew as Theo about shooting the drunken women - did he really think she would do that to someone barely incabeable of walking? Of course not. Giving her head a shake the brunette looked at the hostile woman who decided to chage her ways - this making Kennedy send a nod in her direction. But, Theos deep voice caused her to trail off. Leave the city, was he serious? Leaving this city was a death wish, although she hated to admit it and would not dare speak of it just yet - the groups would be better merging together, even including the unknown alcoholic.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 17, 2014, 08:50:36 pm »
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Theo silently watched the situation, calming down as well when Blonde girl decided to be calm. Theo would agree to stay, but their 'leader' didn't liked that idea. He was as well surprised that Chris /promised/ to be friendly, that's not her.

Focusing on the drunk girl once again, his lips pressed together, brows still were a bit low since the situation was over-whelming. "Okay, we /could/ stay, but first push that idea to Alex, more known as 'alpha' of the group." he spoke with a slight frown, focusing on Alex that was now threatening them. He does the descisions in the group, tell what to do, where to go or where to put your leg.

If they would be in one big group, the Army soldier will fight with Policeman. Though, both of them were strong, Theo ahd more knowledge in wars, in strategy. And Police dudes only go for it, without even thinking that the person might run off or have something very sharp in it's grip. There surely will be a fight over leadership.

"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."

Chris watched the drunk woman to 'fall back' or remain silent for some time, making Chris to focus on the male who was now kicking them out of the city. Well, Chris understood like it. She would easily jump on him and probably point out her knife which was behind her jeans, but if she promises something - she keeps the promise.

Though, she quickly focused on Theo's words which were addressed to Kennedy, poor girl was sitting beneath Alex's foot. Both of the girls were. The black haired one was afraid of the world, she is hiding behind him as usual, but blonde girl could take care of herself, make her own choices which would pay off. But yet - both of them were under Alex's command.

Chris is only listening to Theo because he knows what is best for her, and if they will stay - what is best for the rest of the group. He's man who is smart, for her knowledge - smarter than Alexander here who is simply kicking them out. The blonde girl won't mind them, but Alexander... Gosh, he will be a real pain in the butt.
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 17, 2014, 08:54:57 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 17, 2014, 09:28:59 pm »
Baby we can start again.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 17, 2014, 09:32:31 pm »
Alexander Thaddeus Way
"We will fight or we will die either way the enemy will fear us today."

Alexander chuckled, his crossbow still propped up and ready. If he did decide to shoot, it would make no noise, only the noise of the sickening crack of penetration of an arrow to the face. However, he withdrew his gut feeling to shoot everyone in sight, and keep himself leved and calm. His lips twitched upwards in an amused fashion at Theo's comment about him being Alpha. That wasn't true in the slightest, he was simply very protective of his fellow group-members. "Stay or go as you please. I'm just looking out for my group- as are you." He stated matter of factly, his head tilted ever so slightly- as he examined the body language of the male. He seemed to be sizing Alexander up, which was what he was doing as well. Ah, a soldier against a police officer? It would be a close call since Alexander was a trainer for police officers; and since Police officers were used and better trained in hand-to-hand combat while military soldiers were taught simple hand to hand combat, but more widely a feild of weaponry and arsenol techniques. However, Alexander had confidence in his winning- if it came down to that. But who knew- Theo might surprise him. But, Alexander would only use that as a 'last resort' sort of plan. However his silvery green eyes widened as Tonx's hair was grabbed and she was nearly thrown to the floor. "Hey, wait! She just saved your life." Alexander growled, he kept his crossbow pointed on Theo, but scowled and switched it momentarily. Hopefully he could shake some sense into the girl blinded by drunken rage. "I'm not afraid to sever that leg of yours." He warned, keeping his finger pressed lightly against the trigger.

"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."