Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 154721 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2014, 07:46:05 pm »

Arisa Hunther

The two continued down the sewer lines, heading towards a small light emitting in the distance. Arisa stopped in front of an odd wooden door and twisted the handle, opening it up and heading inside. Kamikaze followed her lead and shut the door behind him, looking around the dark cellar and flicking on the lights. A set of stairs was to the left of them that lead to an old bar upstairs and ahead was what looked like a safe door. He  paced ahead of her, managing to open the door and heading down. The woman crossed her arms and asked, "Anyone down here?" She scanned her eyes around the underground room as kamikaze shook his head, "No, don't think so. The others are most likely out gathering supplies and new recruits." She nodded, watching him head to a back room to stash away his findings. Arisa gave a low sigh and continued to where multiple beds were lined up, seating herself on one before laying back, holding her head. Five minutes, she thought to herself before laying her head back on the cheaply crafted pillow comforting her head before drifting into a light sleep.

Sorry if its sort of short. I'm very tired at the moment.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2014, 09:16:48 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Taking one more glance behind her she noticed the younger female waving and slowly walking out of the alley she shook her head, but a smile seemed to have grown across her face-it was rare to see other humans around and eventhough they had a roudy start she seemed to have enjoyed the company. Looking down at Hunter she smile, from the previous fight he had a small scratch on his muzzle and blood seemed to mix in with his salivia. Chuckling she knelt down and petted the male Shepherd "Let's move out boy..." she spoke rubbing the male roughly then patting his sides as she lifted to her feet-tapping her leg Hunter walked along side. Quickly rushing up the alley and back onto the streets.

Quite a lot of time had been wasted because of the two encounters, although she didn't mind company was company. Taking a look left then right as usual the streets were bare, no one or no thing was around. Sighing she turned right and headed up the street "Go search!" she ordered and with that Hunter trotted forward-his tail raised and wagging as he began to sniff at the many different buildings that surrounded the pair.

Whilst Hunter was off searching for anything Kennedy lent a helping hand to, taking a look through windows and wondering into the beaten down buildings shuffling through many cupboards and shelves hoping to find something-but sadly nothing. As she exited the building she glanced up the street, her mucky hair thrown over her left shoulder and bright blue eyes glimmering in the sunlight. A sudden bark caused her head to whip around and her gaze to rest upon Hunter-who stood with his front leg bent-almost like an arrow, then he took a seat and whinned. It was obvious he had found something. Rushing up the street to stop by the obedient dogs side entering the building slowly.

Rubble covered the ground and a few of the counters, it was obviously a small shop that had been left-one of the only buildings that were almost intact. As she entered rubble crumbled from the cieling causing her to roll her eyes-lifting a hand and dusting herself off. Wondering through the house she soon entered a kitch where Hunter seemed to be sitting-looking at her with his tail wagging. It didn't take long for her to start the search and in minutes she struck gold. Many food items were stocked up in the cupboards such as crisps, biscuits and bread then moving to the friedge which held some fruit, water bottles, packet of ham, fresh meat and a jar of pickles-it all seemed like a miracle. Looking down at Hunter she smiled "Good boy Hunter!!" she spoke rather exciebly as she tossed him the lamb leg. Rummiging through the storage cupboard she found a bad which she would be able to pack everything-once doing so they set off, the half eaten meat back in the back for her companion.

Quickly exiting the house not wanting to attract any unwanted attention, quickly exiting onto the street she threw the back-pack over her left shoulder and hurried down the street. Hunter silently rushing ahead with his tail wagging and his head held high with pride-chuckling lightly she picked up the pace. The day was quickly moving on and night would soon be dawning, if she wanted safety she needed somewhere to stay-luckily they already have a place to stop-an old furniture shop that seemed to be obviously deserted. Hurrying they headed to the place they called home.

Similar to what she's wearing

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2014, 10:04:15 pm »
(Is it okay if Lima makes her own group consisting of her and her friends?)
Lima Woodward

"Come on you two. Time to get back into hiding." Jazz and Ghost whispered when we reached our home. It was a long abandoned home that we'd cleaned up when the zombies arrived. I went around the back and climbed in through the basement window, which Lima had broken and removed the glass, making a suitable yet hard to find entrance. Lima walked upstairs, and opened up a cabinet in which she stored Jazz's and Ghost's food. She got two plastic bowls and put food in there. She put the bowls on the floor and watched them eat. "Eat up. At least you know where your next meal is coming from.."

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2014, 07:48:12 pm »
Think Tonx could join someone in a group? Don't think she'd survive long by herself XD))

Tomoko ?

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2014, 09:08:16 pm »
(You could always join the group my characters are in called Armageddon. I'll supply a link to where I posted the application for it. Should be the first under the reply I made for Arisa.

Armageddon Clan Info

To join, you would have to either go through the sewage canals to find the hideout, like my previous posts described, or find the abandoned bar located towards the edge of the city by a four way intersection. The place will be near empty, though if one goes down the set of stairs near the wine racks to the former food cellar, there will be a metal door that leads to the large underground hideout where Arisa and Kamikaze are currently. A few initiation measures have to take place before someone is accepted and all ranks but grandmaster and generals are open to newcomers. If you need any more info, don't hesistate to ask.)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2014, 12:09:13 pm »
My problems have to do with SOMEONE at school. And yes Duna, you can.]]

Kassidy awaited for the girls responce. Beside her Killion was already baring his teeth and growling. "Shh.." She said rubbing her dogs head. Her gaze flicked back to the girl as she spoke. Kassidy nodded at her. "You don't have to stutter." She groaned. "I'm done with fighting for one day." She said in a calm voice. "I'm Kassidy, and this is Killion." She said, motioninh a hand towards the brindle dog. "Neither will hurt you." She firmly. "Now, what are you doing out here alone. She questioned. Kassidy looked around the looked the girl over. "And without a weapon.." She mumbled.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2014, 12:31:15 pm »
On my phone, and I understand that.)))

Tonx's muscles relax, her mind eases at the words the girl gives her. Suddenly even the dog didn't look as threatening. It seemed to be an obediant creature. But upon Kassidy's next question, Tonx suddenly reverts back to her typical gloomy posture.
"Got left behind by my group..." She huffs, rubbing the back of her neck with her right hand. She didn't blame them for doing that, as bad as it sounded. "Too much of a burden for them." She adds in her usual meloncoly tone before rolling her eyes back, considering her answer for the question about a weapon.
"Umm... I have this." She brings out a kitchen knife, old and rusted. She slids back into a sitting position, giving a yelp at the pain in her back and joints as shes did.

Tomoko ?

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2014, 12:45:10 pm »
Back on my phone.]]

Kassidy shook her head and pulled out her hunting knife. She took a few steps forward and held the handle to her. "I have a gun, and your kitchen knife won't work out for survival, Ican promise you that." She said. She raised a brow at her words about her being a burden to her group. "I'm sure you're not bad. You could travel with me if you don't mind dogs." She added with a 'heh'. She lowered down jn a crouching position to get a better look at the girl. Just looking at her she looked dehydrated and worn out. Kassidy grabbed her bottle of water and offered it to her.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2014, 03:14:07 pm »
Tonx lets out a sigh through her teeth, she directs her eyes downward. She was slightly taken-a-back by this sudden proposition. She would answer yes, but there seemed to be too many negative aspects which outruled the positives.
"I appreciate the offer but I don't-" she starts before noticing the bottle of water being offered to her. Without another thought, she automatically grabs the bottle off of Kassidy and takes a long gulp of the aqua, her thirst over ruling her mind. After that, she inhales sharply, now feeling hydrated and, therefor, better. She suddenly realises she just snatched the thing without saying anything in gratitude.
"...sorry, thank you." She says, looking back up at the girl. She drops her eyes again as she thinks again about her offer. It would be a stupid idea to pass this oppertunety but Tonx also did not want to be a trouble or burden to this girl, and for the same thing to happen a second time. But the hunger and loneliness she was struggling with finally convinced her.
"I guess I could." She says, feeling touched but her voice doesn't show it. "...thanks."
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 02:49:30 pm by *~INeedCookies~* »

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2014, 03:23:03 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

The wight of the backback hung onto the brunetted back as she continued down the empty street, everything silent and eary. Looking behind her she watched as her companion puffed and panted his tail swaying side to side but his head low to the ground-she hated seeing him like this, she just wanted this nightmare to be over for his sake. Stopping, she swuing the backpack from her bag and quickly opened the zip, pulling out a bowl she had found not to long again-her bottle of water was taken from the pocket of her shrots. Uncrewing the lid the cool water quickly swarmed the circular bowl. Looking back up "Go on boy, drink up..." she smiled patting the dogs head as she sat on the curb waiting for her companion.

Night was soon to fall and the flesh-eating freaks would soon be wondering the empty city once again-searching for their next victum. Although it was scary at times Kennedy likes the action of this disaster. But also, as long as she had Hunter everything would just go right. The sun peaked lower with each minute of the day and soon it would become dangerous-although the two didn't mind they had been walking all day and needed some rest-now if possible.

Hearing a sudden bang Kay's head bolted up, her heart racing-until she say the familiar face of Hunter starring up at her, now looking more cheerful. Taking in a few deep breath Kennedy couldn't help but chuckle "You startled me..." she spoke in a rather soft tone as she picked up the bowl from the floor along with the water flask and put them back into the black bag-quickly zipping it up. Pushing herself into a small gap between two large crates and a wall Kennedy decided to take a rest-Hunter joining her.

Now squeezed into the small hole Kennedy felt slight comfort and warm, her legs curled in and she was practically hidden. The warm pads were felt as Hunter crawled onto the leg of the human-but quickly taking his seat by her side-his head placed upon her tanned legs that were now crossed. Looking down at him she smiled "We'll be alright, won't we boy?" she mumbled with a sigh, the brute then wining "I know how you feel buddy." a hint of sadness in her voice as she placed her hand on Hunters back-the sun slowly faded and the two sllowly drifted off unaware time seemed to be going pretty fast, and night was just around the corner.  

Similar to what she's wearing

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.