Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 156316 times)

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #590 on: December 07, 2014, 08:32:06 am »
Hurr..))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: December 07, 2014, 11:34:02 pm »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: December 08, 2014, 09:35:18 am »

{Shall we just post? I feel like we're going to be waiting for a few days and it's going to be holding everyone back? When Soul posts we can reply then, but we will need to remain in the hospital yard for when they do?}
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: December 08, 2014, 01:27:56 pm »
Sure))

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: December 08, 2014, 02:15:05 pm »
{The hospital is surrounded by a fence, so to come in you'd need to open the gate. Just thought I'd state the obvious, just in case no one realized it in my previous posts}

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Before the lad had a chance to reply, another deep voice sounded, causing her eyes to roll in annoyance. The lasses eyes wondered onto another figure in the distance who seemed to have opened the gate and barged right in, this sent a shot of anger through the lasses body. Kennedy had every right to be angry, they had been here for a while now and several people had just wondered in, causing a big scene. Watching as the older bloke stormed towards them with his gun tilted, her eyes then wondered towards the old-timer causing a situation between the dogs; watching how the situation unfolded, Kennedy watched as Sooty, Hunter and Meg investigated the stranger - however, the dogs reacted as the dog had shown hostility towards them, all three dogs baring their teeth with hackles raised, ready to attack if need be. It surprised her that Sooty had reacted in this way, mostly because she hadn't known the dog too long and it was already reacting how the others were, protecting their masters but also taking in account their own safety. Smiling at the three, here eyes now darted between the two unfamiliar lads whom had intruded and what was now classed as their property. She hadn't seen them around, nor did she know that were still survivors out here, it had been so long she assumed that they were the only ones. But obviously she was wrong, and today clearly had proven that.

Taking her eyes from the lad who didn't seem to pose as a threat, her green eyes then landed on the other bloke whom had just arrived. He was obviously older than the other, and appeared rough looking with a few scars, his voice deep and gruff - and it was clear he was hostile, or maybe a little crazy. She didn't know. The lasses eyes narrowed to the lads question, he was asking a question that she thought was pretty obvious, or one she could possibly throw at him. Clearing her throat the lass took a step forward, her sub-machine gun ready in case using it was necessary, even though she was against killing someone who hadn't been effected by the virus. "The question is who are you? We've been here ever since all this started." she spoke in a slightly angered tone "Oh, and we survived this by not getting eaten; going out only when necessary, killing those things whenever possible, being on guard and keeping supplies up. Oh, and getting a safe place to stay. That pretty much sums things up!" Kennedy wasn't usually this hostile towards those she had just met however, she wasn't going to let this bloke speak to her, nor the others like dirt and she wasn't going to allow him to walk all over them. Swinging her gun around in slight boredom her eyes then went back onto the younger looking bloke a short distance away - he seemed to have kept quiet and just stood there. Then, her eyes fell back and the shabby looking bloke, who on the other hand seemed rather aggressive and hostile, which irritated the young lass a lot.

Even though they could both pose a threat and possibly attack, Kennedy was worried about what was taking Clark so long. Usually she'd be back by now, probably flipping her lid at the intruders - which did cause her to chuckle in amusement to herself, she could just imagine it. She remembered that she was going to the drug store, had she seen someone? Has she met someone? She didn't know, all she could do would be to wait. The last things she would want is for anything to go wrong or for anyone to go inside where they now called home and take what little supplies they ad left; which reminded her, she would need to go out and get some soon. Looking to her left Kennedy sent a warm and reassuring smile in Tonxs' direction, she lass must be petrified - first she was frightened by the younger lad who didn't seem too bad and now, they were face to face which what she'd call a hostile and arrogant brute. Pushing her arm out a little to allow her to grab tighter, which would hopefully feel a little more safe her eyes wondered back onto the bloke in front of her, holding a gun. A smug smile grew across her lips as she awaited a reply.

This is what Kennedy is wearing incase anyone didn't catch any of my earlier posts, hence why I may say about her sliding her gun into their holsters or why she's usually cold. Also, I have decided to not have her wearing boots and instead she wears a pair of air max 90, suede black and white trainers.
DA Account

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: December 08, 2014, 03:55:02 pm »
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."

"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Theo listened, and then this picture of the Raven girl flashed through his mind, and then he just gave a quick nod, thinking that it's her who might be pregnant. But he still wasn't sure who would be the father, if Clark here is right. He wanted to ask it, but then it would seem like he is just too nosy. Then, after he repeated Clark's suggestion in his mind, before crossing his arms on his chest with a deep sigh. "Nothing can help her..." he huffed sadly, looking at Clark with concern look on his eyes. "Understand me, her sickness is just... It cannot be cured..." he added with a quick head shake sideways. "But we'll accept the offer, even though Chris will hate this idea..." he said with a sigh and with a small smile.

Chris kept on munching the black bread, sighing softly as she felt better, quickly drinking more water. She felt no more sick or bad. "I guess I was starving..." she said, slowly taking off her bandana and gently touching the bite. She could feel her flesh with her fingers, but she didn't felt the way she touched her skin. It didn't sting, nor she felt her thumbs rush against her own flesh. It seemed, like that place is just gone, it felt like she'd touching an empty place. She didn't know how it looked, since there was no mirror nearby, so she walked out from the food storage area, totally forgetting that Clark was around.

Theo stood there, waiting for Clark's words, until a door opened and Chris walked in with her neck open for everyone to see. Her eyes quickly widened, as she saw Clark stand there with pregnancy test in her hands, which didn't bother her. What bothered the most, is the fact that she might have seen the ripped flesh on her neck. And that moment Chris just froze in place, unable to move or cover her neck. It seemed, that the time stopped and she wasn't living this day anymore.
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: December 08, 2014, 05:13:33 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: December 08, 2014, 08:28:19 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: December 08, 2014, 08:55:19 pm »
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 08:56:51 pm by CloserThanClouds »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: December 08, 2014, 09:21:26 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

As she felt a tighter grip on her arm the lass turned to look at Tonx who appeared to grow weaker by the second, and being afraid didn't help her condition either - but she didn't want to turn her back on the bloke in case he did decided to attack. However, she wasn't going to allow Tonx to suffer because of her thoughts. Shooting a stern, yet threatening gaze in the older blokes direction she turned her attention towards Tonx, who was slightly slouched over. Giving her a look of sympathy, Kennedy lowered her gun and grabbed her gently "It's al right, nothing going to happen to you or anyone else. He'll have to get through me first!" she chuckled, attempting to calm the lass down, but also to encourage her to sit "Clark has gone to get you some pills, we noticed you were running out.." she quickly added before turning around to face the intruder once again. Leaning down Kennedy would allow Tonx to use her body for support, but if she wanted to remain standing Ken had nothing against it, even though she was worried that her knees would possibly grow weak and there was a chance of her collapsing - something she didn't really want to happen. Hearing the familiar voice of Donald the lass turned around, her eyes locked onto the dark-haired lad as he added a smart comment, shaking her head in disapproval she couldn't help but let out a chuckle - if anything was to happen she would pump this lads guts full of lead. But it probably wouldn't come too this.

Coughing a little to clear her throat, Kennedy then lifted her gun once again - she didn't have her aim set or anything, and she just whirled it around, examining the weapon - despite being curious of this bloke she wasn't at all afraid. Looking in the direction of the dogs Kennedy glanced at Hunter, he was in the position where he would usually attack - not wanting to see this happen "Hunter, come here." she called, and with one last growl the large brute came bounding towards his owner, coming to a half beside her, eyes still locked on the unfamiliar dog and the two unfamiliar humans. Hearing what the bloke said Kennedy narrowed her eyes "I asked a simple question? And also answered you's..." a hint of annoyance in her voice, however the bit about 'uniform' played on her mind, he was either on officer or a soldier - she wasn't too sure which one. Examining the lad it did come apparent that he was in some type of force, but she hadn't noticed at the start - if he hadn't shown hostility towards then first, she wouldn't have reacted in the way she did; she respected people who were in the army, that's how her uncle Bruce was killed. Lowering a hand she reassuringly patted the dog's head, he wasn't stupid - he knew when it was right to attack and when it wasn't, he seen this dog as a threat and thought it would injure them, reason he showed that amount of aggression. But he was fine now.

Hearing yet another familiar voice the lass looked around the bloke, Clark seeming to run over - she was yet to have any clothes. That reminded Kennedy she had a spare top in her bag, it was a vest and it wouldn't keep her warm, but it was still something. A smile approached the brunettes face as she looked at the bloke who seemed suddenly startled by the lasses approach, this causing her to chuckle, but she soon snapped out of it and stood in her usual dominant stance. Watching as the bloke summoned his dog, which seemed to calm the other ones down her eyes rested back upon the two strangers - a slight smirk on her face. But, a smile grew across her face as the bloke admitted they had won, people around here usually tried to fight their way through it, which landed themselves in death. "If you would like to know who we are and how we survived I would be willing to tell you?" Kennedy wasn't one to forgive easily but she would make this an acceptance - she had been like that in previous times. Placing her hands on the bonnet of the car, Kennedy pushed herself onto the bonnet, legs dangling as she looked at the bloke, awaiting a reply.

This is what Kennedy is wearing incase anyone didn't catch any of my earlier posts, hence why I may say about her sliding her gun into their holsters or why she's usually cold. Also, I have decided to not have her wearing boots and instead she wears a pair of air max 90, suede black and white trainers.
DA Account