Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 157312 times)

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #650 on: December 23, 2014, 04:34:27 pm »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: December 23, 2014, 05:27:07 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

As she wondered around the shop, Kennedy could her the sound of grunts and groans coming from outside the window, Hunter seeming to crouch down with his hackles raised, quiet growls escaping his maw. Standing up as tall as she could, now on her tiptoes to see out the window, she noticed a group of around six beasties hobbling past the shop window - but the two appeared to be undetected. She watched as she ragged creatures slowly moved across the street and towards another store, her gun grasped tightly in case something was to happen. However, once the creatures had entered the building she noticed Dutch quietly coming out of the store. Unharmed. Nodding in the blokes direction she smiled, he seemed to be able to keep himself safe, which was a good thing. Kennedy couldn't look after more people now that Tonx wasn't only ill but she was also pregnant, and she guessed it wouldn't hurt helping Theo out with Chris, even if the two didn't like one another or had a rocky past. Giving her shoulders a shrug and seeing the bloke was alright her eyes wondered back onto the isles as she let out a sigh. With Hunter guarding the door she had nothing to worry about, unless one of the creatures managed to get through the back door.

As she headed down one of the isles, Kennedy noticed a closed fridge - which luckily had food in. Taking a few paces forward she grabbed the handle and carefully jerked upon the door. Wafting the sack to open it she then looked at what there was; sausage rolls, pasties, cake, fruit and ham. Smiling, she grabbed the remaining packets and dropped them into the sack. Moving on to the next fridge her face lit up once again, motioning towards the fridge shelves she grabbed bottles of juice, milk, energy drinks and water - dropping them also into the bag. Heading towards the shelves Kennedy didn't hesitate and grabbed a few loafs of different break types along with a few packets of biscuits, noodles, pasta and crisps. And as a treat she grabbed a few packets of sweets and for the dogs of course dog food, treats and a few toys. At this point the sack had grown heavier now with all the supplies in, but she knew they would need more. Scrunching together the opening of the black sack, Kennedy stopped at the door and glanced out - everything seemed clear. Gently and quietly opening the door she allowed herself out into the streets.

Closing the door behind her she glared around. As usual everything was still and quiet, the only noise heard was the growls of the beasties as they fought in the dog, the dogs claws and of course her quiet footsteps. The only thing she was able to see of movement was the two blokes she had came with and their dogs, as well as a few birds and rats. Giving her shoulders she gently thud Ken slung the slightly heavy sack over her shoulder and hurried up the street in the similar direction to Dutch, however the took a right into a small street of shops, which had a dead end. Deciding that this may be an ideal place to get supplies such as clothing, more food and medication, she continued to quickly head down. Passing the furniture shops, housing agency, job agencies, until she would arrive at her desired store.

This is what Kennedy is wearing incase anyone didn't catch any of my earlier posts, hence why I may say about her sliding her gun into their holsters or why she's usually cold. Also, I have decided to not have her wearing boots and instead she wears a pair of air max 90, suede black and white trainers.

This is Hunters new appearance; a German Shepherd x Belgian Malinois. Seen this dog and just fell in love, but also it is crossed between my two favourite breeds!  :)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: December 23, 2014, 06:06:05 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: December 24, 2014, 07:27:11 am »
Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

Chris watched the female, before she would gently tie the scarf around her neck and calmly look away. "People think, that since it's apocalypse, there are no rules. They can do anything they want, but they are wrong, deadly wrong," she said quietly, slowly wrapping her arms around her legs with a quiet sigh.

((short))
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 11:45:56 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: December 24, 2014, 03:46:09 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: December 24, 2014, 04:36:48 pm »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: December 26, 2014, 08:40:11 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

As the lass continued down the street she begun humming a familiar song, fingers tapping against her thigh as she allowed her eyes to dart around, one of her hands remaining fixed on the machine gun. Hunter also being hot on her heels. It had only took a number of minutes until the brunette and her canine companion arrived at a small group of shops which seemed to hold a number of things which she could possibly look at and take back to the hospital. Quietening her humming as she leant in towards the door she placed her hand on the metal handle, tightening her grip and ready to turn it. However, the sudden sound of an echoing scream caused her eyes to widen, head quickly turning. Allowing her eyes to scan the area, then looking at Hunter who was looking at a shop across the street, his hackles raised and lips curled. "Come on boy!" she spoke in a slightly louder voice as she lifted the sack onto her band and began to run, arm slightly raised, which would allow her to fire easier in case of an attack. Hunter pelted off in front of her, then leaping up at the door of the shop with vicious growls.

However, the dog soon dropped to the ground and backed away from the door. Narrowing her brows Kennedy began to slow down, seeing Dutch run out of the shop with Donald over his shoulder. Her eyes widened as she watched the bloke run towards her, three dogs now at his heels. Slipping her gun into its holster on her leg, she ran towards the two blokes, stopping when she drew nearer the duo. Allowing her eyes to scan over the lads body, it was clear he had received a few gashes and such, so getting him to the hospital was a must - then they would also be able to see if he had been bitten. "Do you mind carrying him back to the hospital? We've got enough medical equipment there to help him?[color]" she questioned in a hurrying tone as she glanced towards the store where a small amount of beasts seemed to have gathered outside. Drawing the sub-machine gun once again she was able to shoot a number of them in the head, causing them to instantly drop to the ground, Hunter already on their trail and had managed to take one down. "We'll need to hurry though, the longer we stay here the more that will come.." she muttered with a roll to her eyes.

This is what Kennedy is wearing incase anyone didn't catch any of my earlier posts, hence why I may say about her sliding her gun into their holsters or why she's usually cold. Also, I have decided to not have her wearing boots and instead she wears a pair of air max 90, suede black and white trainers.

This is Hunters new appearance; a German Shepherd x Belgian Malinois. Seen this dog and just fell in love, but also it is crossed between my two favourite breeds!  :)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: December 27, 2014, 01:32:48 am »

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: December 27, 2014, 04:35:19 pm »
Skip me.))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: December 27, 2014, 06:07:20 pm »
Skip me.))
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.