Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 157450 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #780 on: February 03, 2015, 03:06:23 am »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Kennedies gaze remained on the woman. It was obvious she had gotten a lot better than when she had first came; then she was rather pale and seemed sickly, she didn't seem herself either. However, now the womans face had starred to get some colour back onto it which made her look a lot more healthier. Even though she seemed fine, Kennedy did wonder why she kept a distance from the group, it was rather strange to her. But maybe it had something to do with the illness she was on about? Continuing to rub her arm the brunette lass watched as Chris began to pull the scarf off of her neck, not completely though. At first it took her a while to realise what it was, but moments later she noticed. The lasses eyes did widen a little, causing her to look between Chris' face and her wound - the distraction was soon covered up though. Rubbing her eyes Ken looked at the woman "Wait. You mean to say you'e been, y'know. And you're still fine?" even though most people would see this as a bad things the lass was quite amused and amazed on how Chris was even still human. Looking behind her to see whether Theo was there she turned her attention back onto Chris. "You do know that Theo could be right? If this has happened and you haven't been effected, it is possible. But tests would need done..." the whole time Kennedy had spoke in a quiet whisper in order to keep everything she was saying quiet and private between the girls. Like promised she wasn't going to tell anyone else about this, and she probably wouldn't bring it up on a regular basis. But it amazed her. Maybe she wouldn't get effected as well? Or if they managed to get the cure could Jacob be brought back. Looking at the woman Ken gave her a reassuring smile.

(Short as I'm in a rush)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: February 03, 2015, 08:36:11 am »

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: February 04, 2015, 05:02:04 am »
I'll post after school.~))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: February 04, 2015, 03:13:17 pm »
Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

Chris went quiet for a moment, thinking of a correct, yet right answer, or something that would fit the conversation. She was out of words, she never liked talking about her illness, nor never will. It's something she's dead quiet about. Though, she actually felt disturbed by it, by this conversation.
She repeated Kennedy's every single word in her head. She gave few nods, before she'd sight quietly and call Milo over. "Yeah, but I don't want my blood to be used as an antidote... It's not like I don't want to save these people, I just-- I just don't feel like it..." she mumbled quietly, slowly crouching down just pet Milo behind his ears.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 04:51:37 am by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: February 04, 2015, 09:14:27 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: February 04, 2015, 09:47:10 pm »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: February 05, 2015, 01:58:04 am »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Hearing what the lass had to say Kennedy somewhat agreed. She wouldn't like people constantly taking samples of her blood to test, which would then be used for anothers well being. However, if she was able to save the human race she would. Members of her family had been killed along with several of her friends, the traumatic thing was she had to shoot them. Maybe they'd be able to talk Christina into letting them do at least something to try and help but if not, they were out of luck. Kennedy herself wouldn't mind allowing one of them to bite her, but she wasn't even sure if she was immune to this - and allowing one of those to bite her whilst being unsure would be something rather irresponsible for her to do. However, Ken had been thinking about testing on both the humans and carcasses of one of the dogs to see whether she could help that way. She'd always been great at science and had done courses on illnesses and everything else, this now coming as an advantage at this moment in time. The brunette wouldn't mind others testing on her, would Chris allow them to do so if one of them had gotten bitten? Maybe, maybe not it was her choice really. Kennedy wasn't too fussed whether they found a cure or not, it was seen as a real video game to her. Except this time you can't get back to the beginning.

However, Ken just nodded her head in agreement, she wanted no further conflict or hate within the group. "Yesh, well it's all up to you in the end. Whether you want to find a cure or not...." she spoke softly with a quick shrug to her shoulders. The sudden sound of gravel grinding across the floor caused the womans head to turn, eyes resting on the raven haired girl. Smiling, the brunette lass gestured with her hand for Tonx to come and join them. She seemed to have been looking at them for a while, she probably knew what they had been talking about. Resting her hand by her side the lasses eyes darted between the two women as she waited for one to speak or make a move or something.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: February 05, 2015, 04:17:05 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: February 06, 2015, 12:01:32 pm »
Gotta skip. Lets say Chris went back into the hospital and Theo is helping her tend her wound.))
In-game - Orchee

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: February 07, 2015, 09:26:36 am »
Gotta skip too, busy today ;n; ))
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.