Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 155482 times)

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #890 on: March 28, 2015, 11:05:29 am »

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: March 28, 2015, 03:29:48 pm »
Christine Parker
"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."
Application
Name
Christina Parker

Nicknames
Chris

Personality
Always~ cold, harsh, unfriendly, strict, dangerous, threatening, smart, quiet.
Rarely~ nice, friendly, helpful, noisy.

History
At age of 18, Chris decided to go in army. There she elarned how to sue gun, how to not give up and always seek for current goal. There she met Theo, the guy that saved her in training. If not him, she wouldn't even get soldier badge. At age of 20, they seperated: Chris went to Chicago, and Theo - back to NYC. Chris lived in small flat in first floor. Small, but comfy. When apocalypse came over, her parents died in the main street. Their guts were ripped out and the only thing she could say was "I'm sorry.". You see, Chris left home just to get rid of her parents, since they always were drunk and played tricks on poor girl. Girl changed her appearance, personality and goal, and curse apocalypse for this massive change.

Wears
Black mask, White sleeveless T-shirt with 'Aime' writing on it, black tights with fake zippers and black renzor combat boots.

Guns
M16 (the last one)
Pistol

Melee weapons
Army knife
Army knife with rope handler

Family ties
none.

Not Blood related family ties
Theo (not blood related brother) (Phroghress)

Companion

Milo, Belgian Malinois. Trained to be very harsh with others and listen only to Chris. Gives no trust towards others. Sharp canines, massive build, big strength. Easy to kill another canine. Knows fatal places. Male. chain collar, big brown collar.

Other
End.
Wears

Theo Benedict
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Application
Name: Theo Benedict.

Personality: Find out in RP.

History: Ask him in RP.

Weapon(s): Massive, black AUG with strong metal case bullets. Special part - day scope. Can zoom in 30 times. Also carries a small box with sleep-bullets that will effect the predator/animal in 10 seconds. Aswell two pocket knives.

Companion(Dog):

Name of Major. Black, massive german shepherd which is fast, strong, intelligent companion. Survived 3 years, still young (don'tknowwhattowritexd).

Other: Sorry for short bio and 'find out in RP'. I like to do it. Oh, and End!
Wears

Not the necklace, though.

In dead silence the brunette held her lips shut as the bearded man shot back at her, not really offending her or making the immune human feel pushed away. Being like this from the beginning the symptoms have taken over her body, she couldn't agree less on what he said about her. "I have my own reasons to be in that cage," she muttered, almost whispering as if she didn't want the man to hear her. With a slight tilt of her head when he ran off, she just sighed quietly and looked back at the group, trying to stay out from the conversation until she got a proper thing to do. Avoiding any eye-contact with any of them, she had her eyes stuck on the floor, the small crack in it that Theo had been staring at for some time.

Theo on other hand just leaned onto a wall with his arms crossed on his chest, his brows narrowed as he heard about the guts-covering thing. Yes, it would work, but something might go wrong that both of them could die, something that none of them would be happy about. Apart from that, there were too many of them to keep your mouth shut while going towards the car, some noise from the car would take all of their attention, and then what? "We need to come up with plan B if they will get caught," he said out loud, glancing at Kennedy before he looked at Chris as well leaned against a wall. Both Major and Milo were up on their feet, settled by Chris' legs.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 05:26:23 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: March 28, 2015, 11:51:56 pm »

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

The woman let out a slight grunt, her eyes resting upon the brunette whom seemed to have now calmed since her snap. Letting out a huff, her attention turned on to the group members as each one began slowly leaving the room - without grabbing a bag as she had suggested, which would have made things easier. But now she guessed she'd have to do two trips in an out of the building. Looking towards the few who remained in the room she smiled "Well' I guess you guys could just follow on out, seeing as they have 'everything' planned out..." she grunted, poking her head out of the door - despite the yelp she heard, everything suddenly went quiet. Until another thud sounded. "Those beasts will be spread out on the top few floors, the bangs are two faint to be directly above head." Jacob spoke up, knowing by the more quiet banging. Taking a few paces forward towards the now open door "If a few of us take the remaining supplies down, and a few can fall back and wait on this floor and the one above - killing anything in your path. If we shut the doors on our way out, it'll slow those things down. But Tebo is somewhere up there, and I'm going to get him" the masculine spoke in his usual gruff tone. Then looking at Ken. The brunette just simply nodded her head "That may just work, as long as no one messes up. We'd get out." she nodded looking at the others "I'll go too, Hunter is with Tebo. They only listen to us, so no one else'd be to get them down. Who else?" she questioned quietly, walking towards the corpse with Jacob. Punching him in the arm she nodded her head.

As the two knelt down, placing the bags near their sides, they looked down at the corpse. A disgusting scent seemed to linger around and waft up from its rotten flesh and insides. Kennedy wasn't one to feel sick over the most disgusting stuff, but this scent was once she could barely handle. The stench causing the woman to reach several times, her eyes watering as her throat tightened with the constant gagging - Jacob not being able to help himself as he let out a faint chuckle. Cupping her hand, the lass scooped it in to the creatures insides, scooping out some of the blood off of its insides. For a moment she just looked at it, as if playing with it; scooping it up then watching it fall from her hand. "Ah, what the heck" she grunted, digging her hands in and scooping out the blood - smothering it all over her face and her arms, as well as the clothes she had just recently changed in to. Once covering herself, she stood up. However, Jake seemed to almost burst out in hysterics at the womans face - but he managed to contain himself. Giving his head a gentle shake, the lad didn't even hesitate. Dipping his hands in the got the blood which was needed and rubbed it across his face, arms and clothings - the smell not bothering him too much, the flats which he once stayed in was covered in corpses, to block out his scent. Finishing up, the lad stood up alongside Kennedy. The two remained quiet, waiting to see what the remaining members ideas and actions would be.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: April 04, 2015, 01:43:54 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: April 04, 2015, 01:45:07 pm »
(Sorry for my inactivity, I'm currently mostly focusing on learning how to animate. x.x Flash animation takes a lot to learn ;-;)
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: April 04, 2015, 03:02:31 pm »
You'll have to skip me, sorry. I have exams))
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: April 04, 2015, 08:07:53 pm »
Same, sorry))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: April 05, 2015, 01:22:25 pm »

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

Before the duo were able to answer, Tonx seemed to have left the room once covering herself in the blood and guts of the zombie then picking up a few bags along with the others then leaving. Turning her attention towards Jake, Kennedy let out a huff "Well, we need to get Hunter and Tebo..." she spoke quietly, Jake nodding his head as they grabbed the bags they had and headed out of the room. Making their way slowly up the corridor, they could hear many grunts and growls coming from the floor above, along with yet another lep and deep shout. Picking up the pace, the pair quickly made their way up the stairs and on to the second floor. As they passed each room, them looked in them carefully, making sure they wouldn't later be locked on the ward by the hoard. As they continued, the noises seemed to have grown stronger. "Tebo... Hunter..." Jacob called in his usual deep tone, although his voice was a lot quieter than it had been before. Turning the corner, their eyes locked on to their fellow canines - both seeming fine, but few bodies of humans and canines seemed to have been scattered around them, Hunter having blood across his cheek and Tebo having it on their leg. Although it didn't look like bite marks, they had surely been clawed. Relief filled the two as they quietly headed back down the corridor and down the flight of stairs. Everything remained rather quiet, until the two males began growling once again - narrowing her eyes Kennedy looked behind her, her eyes widenening as she tapped Jake "Run..." she spoke quietly "What?..." the lad asked unsure as he turned. And there they were.

Their eyes widened as they watched the hoard of man and canine staggering towards them, letting out sickening gargles ans grunts. Kennedy and Jacob didn't hesitate and ran, having their hands full left them unable to whip out their guns and clear out the hoard, nor did they want to draw attention the this area with having the two brutes fight. They ran, as fast as they could through the corridors and down the stairs - the door now being seconds away. A smile appeared on the lasses face as she came around the corner, only to see a hoard had gathered near the door. Scowling, she looked at Jacob who was now heading in to one of the bottom floor walls "Jump, it's the only way..." he called, hurling himself towards the window - allowing himself to crash through with a large 'smash' Tebo right behind him along side Kennedy and Hunter. As he hit the floor, Jacob went in to a quick roll, looking behind to make sure Kennedy had gotten down safely "They'll be out in the matter of minutes, we need to go now!" the bloke insisted "Come on then" she smirked, hurling herself up and grabbing the back before she charged towards one of the cars. There was the car she had hot wired along with the other cars which the others had managed to get working "Go, now!" the lass called out as they threw the bags in to the boot of the black rover and slammed it shut, opening the back door to let the dogs in, they then jumped in the front seats. As Ken started the car, she watched as the hoard began clambering across the parking lot "So long..." she growled, skidding the car around and driving through the parking lot, crashing through the closed gates "We could go to my old place?..." Jacob questioned, Kennedy nodding "We'll stop somewhere to discuss it..." she smiled, continuing to speed through the darkened streets, ignoring the thumps and bodies hurdling over her car.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: April 12, 2015, 12:42:37 pm »
Skip me, I won't be posting anytime soon since I have upcoming finals. I'll be absent for quite some time, 3 weeks at least.))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: April 12, 2015, 03:45:10 pm »
(I won't be able to keep up with the RP, I have lots to do and keep up with)
vanitas · he/they/it/fae