Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 156384 times)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #970 on: July 02, 2015, 08:21:26 pm »
Me too, sorry]]

Tomoko ?

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: July 03, 2015, 02:44:30 am »

"The future's too bright to dwell on the past. Life's fast, run faster."

Quinn's hazel eyes lit up with excitement, tentatively taking the chocolate. "Woah, thanks man!" He exclaimed, a lopsided smile falling on his lips. His fingers broke the chocolate packaging quickly, breaking off a piece, and popping it into his mouth. A small, amused chuckle escaped him, and he shook his head sheepishly. "Nobody should be this happy to have chocolate. Sorry."

Watching the other two, who seemed pretty isolated from the group, Quinn arched an eyebrow at the duo. "Thanks again." He said, still proudly wearing the lopsided smile. Quickly popping another piece of dark chocolate into his mouth, Quinn let his gaze fall to Sweet Pea on his lap, just watching with her round hound eyes.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: July 03, 2015, 10:55:26 pm »

I'll post one Donald and Clark has been posted for.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: July 07, 2015, 11:00:44 am »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: July 07, 2015, 01:42:17 pm »

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

For a while Kennedy had remained quiet, chomping down on the food she had gotten herself. It wasn't the best meal she had ever had, but it was the only food she's had in a while. Surprisingly though she didn't feel too drained, even with her lack of sleep from doing routinely guarding rounds from when they were in the hospital. Once finishing up what she had and slurping up the juice from the carton she'd place the rubbish in to a small plastic bag, before making her way around the room and collecting and rubbish she'd seen or was given. Once tidying up a little she'd place the bag in a small bin which seemed to be in the apartment. Wiping her hands on her slightly mud stained jeans she'd look over to Donald, Tonx and Quinn, watching them and quietly listening to their conversation. Her eyes falling on to Tonxs' stomach as Donald carefully prodded it in a playful manner. Raising a brow she'd then shrug her shoulders, turning to Clark who seemed to be constantly pacing around the room "Water will help that, or a slice of bread ..." she'd speak up, as if offering to grab her either of the said items. These being the methods she'd take when having a hangover or consuming too much alcohol. Awaiting an answer she'd stand knelt over one of the benches with her arms placed over the top of it.

Meanwhile the male had finished his food and placed it in the bag before setting out in to the hallway. This was a night routine for the lad. He'd always go on a small walk through the building to make sure it was safe but to also stretch his legs a little. The building would get checked out at least three times a day to make sure nothing had managed to get in, not that anything would be able to get in without being noticed and mauled by the dogs before even getting to the fourth floor. Looking over the bannister he'd look down the centre of all the stair cases, kicking a small pebble and allowing it to drop down. Tebo seeming to let out a low growl and heading out of one of the other open apartments. Turning he'd chuckle lightly at the large canine and kneel down, petting him gently. Turning in to the room were the others were located he'd smile, Kaisza seeming to try and interact with two of the dogs known as Meg and Alma, Hunter seeming to be pestering the black mix breed known as Sooty and the new canine known as Sweet Pea. Standing at the door way of the apartment, with Tebo at his side he'd examine both the room and the stair cases.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 01:55:39 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline Killjoy.

• cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #975 on: July 07, 2015, 02:13:57 pm »

As Donald raised his fist to playfully punch Quinn, he flinched suddenly, before realizing what it was. A soft sigh escaped him, and his hand traveled to the back of his neck, giving it a small rub; something he did when he was embarrassed or nervous. Despite all of this, Donald's relaxed and playful demeanor was refreshing, if anything.

His honey-green eyes focused on, Tonx, was it? "How far along are you?" He questioned carefully, trying not to step on any cracks in the ice with this new group. Sweet Pea perked her head up, watching the other canine's with curiosity, however, still held up that sliver of a guard; some self preservation, if anything.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: July 07, 2015, 06:03:01 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: July 07, 2015, 06:46:23 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: July 08, 2015, 02:01:23 am »

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

Sitting with her legs crossed on the sofa Ken would glance around the room, running her fingers through her thick, dark hair. Her leg bouncing up and down as she turned her attention on to Jake as he stood in the doorway, watching over the group defensively. Shooting the male a smile she'd nod her head, before her vision was blocked by the young, pregnant woman. Glancing at her un-blood related sister she'd give the lass a smile, shuffling along slightly to allow her to take a seat. At her question Kennedy would gently chuckle, nodding her head. "I'm fine, don't worry about me. How're you feeling?" she'd question, tilting her head slightly, running her hand over Sooty as the dog gently panted. However, her attention was drawn off of Tonx and on to Clark, a smile across her face as she let out a quiet chuckle "Always works!" she'd speak in a more cheery tone. Watching the woman scoff down the bread, taking occasional looks around the room. Smiling she'd look back at the raven haired female, awaiting her response.
DA Account

Offline Killjoy.

• cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: July 08, 2015, 03:06:28 am »

Quinn gave a small sympathtic smile, his honey-green eyes noticing the sad look within Tonx's eyes. With a soft tilt of his head, a curious expression washed over his features. Like a small child trying to figure something out, Quinn's soft voice chirped out. "How're you dealing with all of this? You're managing it fine?" He questioned softly, only inquiring out of worry- despite just meeting the pregnant Tonx. It was a instinct he had, to protect.

As the other woman approached, Quinn observed her quietly for a moment. She radiated the word survivor. He gave her a soft, warm smile, before tilting his gaze back down towards Sweet Pea. The greyhound had sat upright, now shoulder length against her master, her muzzle resting on his shoulder. Looking back up towards the lady, Kennedy, and he couldn't help but question. "So, er- What did you do before this whole.. thing?"
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 09:10:33 pm by -Killjoy- »