Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 154725 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #1000 on: July 15, 2015, 04:34:16 am »

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

Listening to the male speak of his bands, her brows would furrow slightly~ she had heard of neither of the bands she had mentioned. Assuming the music wasn't to her taste she'd just simply nod "Nice .." she'd mutter quietly before hearing the instrument the male played. This seemed to spark an interest in the lass as she nodded her head "Guitar you say? I assume you prefer electric?" she'd question, tilting her head "I'm able to play the acoustic guitar - learnt myself .." a smile appearing on the womans face as she ran her hand through her hair, she did have something in common with Quinn. Although it wasn't too similar, it could possibly give them something to talk about. Feelings hands press against her shoulder she'd look up to see Jake "She's quite the singer too, aren't you..." he'd smirk, shaking her gently as he made his way around the sister. Pulling his 'sister' from the seat he'd set himself down, ignoring the quick, soft kick from the lass as he dragged her down "Sharing is caring" he'd smile, Ken shaking her head and rolling her eyes as she placed herself atop the lads lap.

Hearing what Tonx had to say, both Kennedy and Jacob would growl slightly, looking at one another. "If we ever come across those b*stards, they won't know whats hit them ..." she woman would growl quietly. She was sure she had once heard this before from Tonx, although this time she seemed to spare the others the detail. Jacob was able to make out why the woman was pregnant, and seemed to frown upon it~ but he knew Tonx would make a great mother and brink the child up correctly, unlike those thugs Tonx spoke of. Meanwhile Hunter and Tebo now sat guarding the door, whilst Kai began romping around with the smaller female; pawing at her gently and mocking leaping forward and back.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: July 19, 2015, 02:36:32 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: July 19, 2015, 08:53:05 pm »
skip me))
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: July 20, 2015, 03:07:30 pm »

"The future's too bright to dwell on the past. Life's fast, run faster."

"I can play both, but my preference is definitely electric." Quinn said with a soft, amused smile. His honey-green eyes flickered with nostalgia for a moment too long, thinking back to those days which seemed so far away now. Looking away momentarily, Quinn whistled for Sweet Pea to return to his side for comfort. The elder hound was currently still playing with the youngster, however, when called, she gave a friendly yip to the canine before trodding over towards Quinn, and plopping herself down besides him, resting her head on his thigh. Quinn's hand went to her skull, rubbing behind her ears, earning a yawn from the greyhound. Quinn remained quiet while silently watching and listening on in the conversation. This all seemed too good to be true.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: July 21, 2015, 01:38:12 pm »

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

Looking at Tonx with a smile, Ken would nod her head to her response. Although Tonx was wary and such, the brunette knew that she knew that Kennedy would do anything for her- so she didn't feel the need to say much. With her legs dangling over Jacobs knees and her hand bent over to pet the shepherd mix, a quiet huff would blow past her lips as she placed her head against Jakes shoulder, quietly humming. Feeling something soon press against her the lass allowed one of her brows to raise, her attention soon falling on to Tonx. The woman seemed to have fallen asleep and was now leant against the woman. Smiling softly Ken sat up a little, placing her arm around the youngster and gently rubbing her arm to reassure her that she'd be safe. "Looks like I'm stuck here for the night aye .." Jake would speak with a groan, before allowing a smile to appear across his lips, revealing his pearly whites. Watching as the slender canine made her way towards her master, the male watched as Kai stood looking dopey with her head tilted, letting out quiet yips as she pawed at the ground. Shaking his head he'd quietly whistle for the dog to come over. Obediently she did. Tebo and Hunter now seemed to have left the room, probably patrolling the building, Kai now laying near Sooty by the soda. Leaning back in his seat, Jake placed his hand on Kens head and ran his fingers through her hair. Since he was now stuck he may as well do something to prevent himself from falling asleep.

Running her tongue across her lips, Kens attention would fall on to Quinn as he spoke, her head nodding slightly. "That's understandable with the groups you listen to .." she'd mutter "No offence, of course/" She'd add quickly, hoping that she didn't offend the lad although, she wouldn't be too bothered if she did- she meant no harm by what she said, she just wasn't too good at wording things at times. Quinn seemed to like music which was on the more rough side of things, as she seen it anyways. Probably rock music? Whereas she liked modern day music; pop and rap as well as a bit of country music mixed in. Running her free hand through her hair she'd let out a quiet huff.
DA Account

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: July 24, 2015, 10:56:31 am »
Skip me, since Tonx is asleep))

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: July 26, 2015, 01:03:07 am »
Daamn, sorry for the silence as per usual. I've been out on a vacation for three weeks and before that I had mental problems, but I'm fine now, and if you'd let me, could I join back, with a quick recap? x3))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: July 27, 2015, 01:44:36 pm »

(That's fine, hop in whenever you wish.
You haven't missed too much, though. All that has happened so far is Quinn, a new member, has joined the roleplay. After having problems with a hoard and being helped out by Jacob, he is now with the group in their hideout/home. Not too much has happened within the group other than the obvious conversation and finding out info about one another.)
DA Account

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: July 27, 2015, 06:43:54 pm »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 06:49:36 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: July 28, 2015, 12:56:46 pm »

"Death is inevitable we can only prolong it."

Donald lounged against the wall, his eyes glazing over lazily. He was quite relieved that everything had calmed down. He looked over at Quinn, and was quite glad to see that the male appeared to be settling into the group quite well and seemed content. He scratched Meg and Alma between their ears as they came to greet him. Clark sat against another wall, still eating the bread that Ken had handed her. She seemed to be getting over her anxiety attack, but was still quiet. She sits closer to everyone, though. She thought that the feeling of being protected would help.
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.