Author Topic: Which Character is most close to your heart?  (Read 7636 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Which Character is most close to your heart?
« on: April 21, 2014, 04:54:38 pm »
Which Character is most close to your heart?

Doesn't matter if it's your character or someone else's character, as long as the character is FeralHeart Related x3

I'd have to say that my character 'Buffy' is closest to my heart in-game, she is basically my soul :3 Nothing much other to say other than she represents me. Outgoing, confident, independent, fun loving, nurturing, devoted and loyal~

Who and Which Character is most close to your heart?

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Which Character is most close to your heart?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 05:07:37 pm »
Honestly, I'd have to say my fursona. Accailia. She represents myself, and since I'm so closely connected with wolves, it makes her even closer. I consider Accailia myself, for that's my soul as well! And I must say, I really do enjoy this question. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 07:17:06 pm »
I would think the character I love the most would be my fursona, CharChar, not its not.  It would be Snow Shoe for sure.  Even though I am a teen I have problems with being afraid at night time, and the dark.  In fact I sleep horrorably with the light off because I am scared.  I guess it is part of my disability.  One tactic I use to calm myself down is to create something that will protect me and that is Snow Shoe.  Snow Shoe protects me at night.  

Snow Shoe is a Vorox, my made of breed.  He is very friendly, talkative and loyal to his pack mates.  He is also blind and uses echolation.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 07:32:30 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 08:53:07 pm »
Cassandra. Cassie isn't a FH character, but I have a few based off of her. She started like a really nice person, and tried so hard to please and make everyone happy, but fate in her roleplay was cruel and she ended up the villian. xD. She lost it, mentally, and lead a war against the main group of people.

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline flomfloat83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 09:09:53 pm »
I have a few different characters that are special, and they all represent a trait. Mhmmm, but my favourites(s) are:

Bantu - The pervy side of me
Lee - The emotional and happy side
Mokuzai - The insane and angry part of me

They are very special, they stand out from the rest of my characters. And, I've been with them for a couple of years/months and they will never ever be forgotten.
dora the explorer, nuff said

Find me in-game as: mushyroom, flomfloat83 or baconpancakes11

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 09:26:45 pm »
My fursona, Vespian, would be the very character that's dear to me. Even when Feralheart is no more (which I highly doubt will happen for some years), I know for a fact that Vespian will still be my main character and that he will always be my cannibalistic wingman. I can relate a lot of my experiences in with his, even his personality resembles my own. I wouldn't give him up for anythin'.
gone

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 09:38:39 pm »
Well I have two characters I admire. I have dfferent personalities so er yeah.

[1] Lakota-He's my darker side which is my usual personality honestly. People at my school think i'm emo. x.x
[2] Dakota-My made up character that is my nice and protective side.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 09:56:50 pm »
Hmm, good question.

For me, I've got to say it's my characters Gringo and Jackdaw.

Gringo has a particularly special place in my heart because he was one of my first Feral-Heart characters. He was named and based on a dog I met while I was on a mission trip to Peru. The dog was named by a couple of children that lived there- they named him "Gringo" because that's the term the Peruvians where I was visiting used for Americans. X3
So Gringo because I guess we've got a long history together.

And then Jackdaw, merely because I just adore him all together. He's loosely based on Edward Kenway from Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, so that fact alone is more than enough reason to love him. X3
Just his basic physical design, as well as his tough-spirited personality. I think he resembles myself closer than most of my characters, personality-wise. (Plus the physical aspect of us both bein' "blonde" with blue eyes Teehee) So the fact that he reminds me of myself is a big factor in my likings of him- and the reason he's obviously my fursona.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 10:03:47 pm »
These are really spirit warming replies, everyone. Each character mentioned here today definitely plays a part in each one of our lives, I'm sure even the highest bribe available probably wouldn't seperate our passion for the caracters created~

Thank you all for taking your time to share your passions for your character(s) :3

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 10:07:03 pm »
Well. My answer is quite obvious.
Mine will be "Ressy" - I have a few versions, but my little leopard will always be true to me.
She represents myself and will always reflect on how I feel, my mood and behaviour.

But I also have another favourite,  for roleplay.
"Cinder" - She's a proper goof, who tries to be serious but always ends up making things or herself seem even sillier.
She collects pinecones, for a start, and always finds a way to mess things up.
Though she is very kind, misunderstood, missplaced and caring.
The thing with me is that when I roleplay, my characters often tend to represent a side of myself.
Where Cinder is the childish, goofy and a tad cheesy part.
She is a quite small wolf, compared to most peoples characters, I adore her size, her colours and her behaviour all in all.
If I was to start roleplaying again.. I'd pick her.
(And her preset was made by Buffy/BigBangTheory. ;D )
RETIRED.