Author Topic: Halcyon Valley: Literate | Mapped | Rivaled | Active | Wolf Roleplay [OPEN]  (Read 13096 times)

Offline SavvyJackal

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Ashwinter pack is accepting wardens. Zephyrwillow pack is accepting medics. Evershade pack is accepting scouts and wardens. The roleplay is no longer accepting loners.

C'mon, get in on this fun. <3

Current Member Count:
Ashwinter = 21/25
Zephyrwillow = 17/20
Evershade = 8/15

**Loners = 8/3
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 03:00:26 pm by SavvyJackal »

Offline SavvyJackal

• View Profile
Evershade is accepting scouts and wardens. That's about it. We're full up, otherwise.

We had a fun pack meeting today. Ashwinter and Zephyrwillow wolves all introduced themselves. A couple of loners jumped in. It was nice. A lot of new relationships have sparked up, and it seems pack dynamics have/will change a bit. ^-^

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
Username:NeverFearTheFall2468
How active are you?: I can get on everyday after my school, on weekends I can be on virtually all day.
Desired Pack: Evershade
Desired Rank: A scout.
Character Name: Robyn
Character Appearance: I will have a screenshot soon. For now, light brown pelt, almost like a hazel with a reddish tint. A darker brown underbelly. Dark brown above her eye, dark green eyes. Undecided markings.
Character History: Robyn had been born into the pack, her parents alive and well at that time. Robyn had many friends, life went on like that until she was a teen. A strange wolf would hang around near the camp, Robyn suspected nothing of it and proceeded to befriend him. The two soon were friends and all was normal until an oddly warm day. Screams rung through the camp and a group went to investigate, Robyn's parents were brutally murdered. Mourning her loss, the wolf Robyn had befriended had never showed itself again. Soon, she suspected he was the culprit, another rouge or loner looking for a fight. From then on, Robyn had trouble trusting anyone, even her friends at the time. Her friends moved on without her and lived their lives, Robyn went on alone and stuck to the sidelines.
Character Personality (optional): Robyn is a very kind wolf, but only if you know her well and have her trust in your grasp. She likes to be alone but occasionally like to converse with others. Robyn has bad trust issues and questions everything. She is also never afraid of a fight, and willing to take risks. Robyn loves to help others and always has a smile on her face when someone asks.
Roleplay Sample: The wind ran across the wind like a horse on a racetrack, swiftly. Morning sunrays shined down over the quiet field, warning creatures to stir soon. The air heavy and full of moisture from the evenings downpour. A wolf walked slowly acorns this peaceful field, heading hanging and breathing lightly. Dew clung tightly to the brown wolf's pelt, making the morning light reflect of it. A long and low sigh escaped the beast's maw. Her pace slowed, until eventually it came to a full, abrupt stop. Lifting her head, the wolf squinted her eyes. The bright sun was directly in front of her now, blinding light pointing out in all directions. The faint and comfortable sound of wind became louder than died down once again. Raising her head higher this time, Robyn let out a howl to the sun. Thanking it for another warm and bright morning. Wrapping up her call, a slight smile plastered over Robyn's face.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline SavvyJackal

• View Profile
Sounds good! Hop online so we can talk. c:

Offline wolfhope1111

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Username: wolfhope1111
How active are you?: very (I have no life)
Desired Pack: Zephrywillow
Desired Rank: Scout
Character Name: Ria
Character Appearance: A sleek deep black coat with white underfur paws and tail tips. Ice blue eyes that seem to melt when happy.
Character History: As a pup I was orphaned by a war and was picked up by a lone male named Paw. From then on he taught me to hunt and fight, my best friend like a big brother I loved him deeply. He died saving me from a forest fire. I never found his body. Some might say bad luck follows me in life but Paw taught me to always smile.
Character Personality (optional): A smiley she-wolf though shy at first she blooms once she becomes comfortable.
Roleplay Sample: I've always had someone even though I was alone. I always felt he would watch over me. "Paw." I say looking up to the sky. "Please let them like me, please let this work."

Offline LostWolfGirl101

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Here goes!
Username: LostWolfGirl101
How Active Are You?: Weekdays I usually get on later, but weekends are incredibly full of playtime.
Desired Pack: Evershade
Desired Rank: Warden
Character Name: Stix
Character Appearance: A pale brown with dark green eyes, pale grey underfur with light grey paws and tail tip.
Character History: Stix had been fine with everything as a pup, as she was raised mainly with her mother and father, but her original pack, Fangtree, broke up with war and she was sent to be among a new pack, Ashwinter, because of her family's death she found it rather nice to be among wolves again, for she had also grown up mostly alone on her way to finding this new home pack.
Character Personality (optional): She is kind enough but when pushed hard enough she will snap, either under stress of the physical type or emotional. She can be brave and tough, but will break under the threat of utter destruction.
Roleplay Sample: Stix held her head high as she wandered among the ruins of her past life, the battle was won but she felt as if she had lost. The thought of going back was shot down as she heard a whimper. She had fought and had left with a wound that could not heal. The scars that covered her soul held her heart in a chain-like binding and could not be unlocked and broken. She was done being among her past pack and shot off to the new pack of Ashwinter with all the power she could muster, leaving behind broken dreams and shattered hearts.

Well um, I'm sort of a noob, but I hope I did well :3 BYE! BTW the sample was young Stix leaving behind her old home, the battle had been won in her original pack, but the casualties had been far too big and they really lost.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 04:36:23 am by Molly »

Offline sitkaaa

• Curious Wanderer
  • cutie with a bootie
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Sorry guys, this roleplay has died out. No telling if it will start up again.

ha ha hey

Offline Torento

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Halcyon Valley: Literate | Mapped | Rivaled | Active | Wolf Roleplay [OPEN]
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2014, 06:27:35 am »
Oh, I really wanted to join. Nowadays it hard to find a well organised and thought out wolf rolepaly pack that is still accepting members... If it starts to get active again give us a shout or if you know any packs taking in members. Thanks!

Offline Forever_Free

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2014, 07:32:17 am »
Username:
forever_free

How active are you?:
Regularly active, I'm usually on everyday of the week for at least a few hours or more, If I'm not though I'd usually give a heads up as to where I'd be off too c:

Desired Pack:
Ashwinter Pack

Desired Rank:
Warden

Character Name:
Cora

Character Appearance:
Greyish brown she-wolf with black markings [natural looking of course] and soft golden hues.

Character History:
Cora was raised into a rather grand pack three mountain lengths away. Both her mother and father were the leaders of this pack, and she was the next to be in line for her brother was younger than her. Although, an envious and hateful feeling struck the pack one night as disease brawled with most of the wolves, making them either go mad or insane. Both Cora and her younger brother, including their parents had managed to escape this hateful disease. Though, there was another evil lurking that night. Not that the three knew it, but Cora's younger brother was deeply envious of his sister being chosen to become the next leader, and enraged his parents did not select him. So filled with hate, the young male wolf lashed out on his parents, stealing their lives through the shadows of the night as Cora watched horridly. She was so engrossed on believing the disease consumed him, she thought that he might've killed her as well. Although, as he stepped toward her and muttered "I'm not going to kill you... I want you to live with this the rest of your life," she knew right then and there, that her brother had gone absolutely mad. Cora lost all her trust in everybody and everything, growning into a once cheerful and shy wolfess into a now, expressionless and cold one.

Character Personality (optional):
Cora is often described as mellow, and cool. For she reveals a calm and composed appearance most of the time around other wolves and prefers to be alone. She is also very quick to lose her temper, mistakenly shouting something quite blunt in the heat of the moment (also has a habit of speaking very bluntly). Cora is also very intelligent. Despite traveling alone for a two years, she had learnt many things about the weather, the animals, and how the world truly worked.

Roleplay Sample:
"Stupid," the wolfess hummed under her breath, observing the two pups that were tossing and turning playfully around with each-other. She was getting vivid memories of her younger brother just by watching them, pain, discomfort, sorrow. It was all piling on top of her like a snowfall. Cora turned away, urging herself onto her pads and to head off elsewhere. She wasn't to fond of being around others anyway.

Offline sitkaaa

• Curious Wanderer
  • cutie with a bootie
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2014, 04:45:42 am »
Sorry guys, this roleplay has died out. No telling if it will start up again.
Username:
forever_free

How active are you?:
Regularly active, I'm usually on everyday of the week for at least a few hours or more, If I'm not though I'd usually give a heads up as to where I'd be off too c:

Desired Pack:
Ashwinter Pack

Desired Rank:
Warden

Character Name:
Cora

Character Appearance:
Greyish brown she-wolf with black markings [natural looking of course] and soft golden hues.

Character History:
Cora was raised into a rather grand pack three mountain lengths away. Both her mother and father were the leaders of this pack, and she was the next to be in line for her brother was younger than her. Although, an envious and hateful feeling struck the pack one night as disease brawled with most of the wolves, making them either go mad or insane. Both Cora and her younger brother, including their parents had managed to escape this hateful disease. Though, there was another evil lurking that night. Not that the three knew it, but Cora's younger brother was deeply envious of his sister being chosen to become the next leader, and enraged his parents did not select him. So filled with hate, the young male wolf lashed out on his parents, stealing their lives through the shadows of the night as Cora watched horridly. She was so engrossed on believing the disease consumed him, she thought that he might've killed her as well. Although, as he stepped toward her and muttered "I'm not going to kill you... I want you to live with this the rest of your life," she knew right then and there, that her brother had gone absolutely mad. Cora lost all her trust in everybody and everything, growning into a once cheerful and shy wolfess into a now, expressionless and cold one.

Character Personality (optional):
Cora is often described as mellow, and cool. For she reveals a calm and composed appearance most of the time around other wolves and prefers to be alone. She is also very quick to lose her temper, mistakenly shouting something quite blunt in the heat of the moment (also has a habit of speaking very bluntly). Cora is also very intelligent. Despite traveling alone for a two years, she had learnt many things about the weather, the animals, and how the world truly worked.

Roleplay Sample:
"Stupid," the wolfess hummed under her breath, observing the two pups that were tossing and turning playfully around with each-other. She was getting vivid memories of her younger brother just by watching them, pain, discomfort, sorrow. It was all piling on top of her like a snowfall. Cora turned away, urging herself onto her pads and to head off elsewhere. She wasn't to fond of being around others anyway.

Sorry, no signs of activity coming from any of the pack.

ha ha hey