Author Topic: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:| {Closed}  (Read 62043 times)

Offline DuskWolfy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Thanks. I'll post soon.))

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile

Darkstar
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."

"Correct! A warriors life is basically guided by the code. Because their are fifteen codes, and some are hard to memorize, we will go over one each day. Today, we will go over the first one.Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle. This one means you must always stay loyal to your clan. You can have friends in other clans, but stay loyal to Cloudclan, as you might meet your friends in battle. Any questions or comments?"

Offline DuskWolfy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile

Featherpelt's gaze shifted across the camp. She spotted the cats in camp sharing tongues and eating. She sighed and curled her tail over her paws.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Silverpaw

The tom shaked his head. "Nope. But what's next?" The tom asked. He wasn't as much of excited as another apprentice would. At last, he tried to be.... But failed at the same time of trying. He awaited for the next thing he'll learn from his mentor.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile

Darkstar
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."

"We are going to explore the territory. A warrior must always know his territory. This is obviously the Forest. Follow me." He trotted north, and came to a clearing with a huge fallen tree in the middle. He looked at Silverpaw, "This is the northern border. If you keep going it leads into a mountain range. You can memorize this being the northern border by this fallen oak. This is a great place to find birds feeding for worms or bugs crawling on the tree." He then headed south east. They were soon greeting by a bramble thicket. "This thicket does not have any prey, but it is a great supply for the brambles to place around camp. But the twigs and thorns are sharp, so be careful when near it." Then they headed to Shimmerclan border. "You smell that? That's the border between us and Shimmerclan. We must always mark the borders, because if the border is loose, cats start trespassing, and it creates a wedge in our alliance. Now, for the biggest landmark in our territory..." He headed to the southern border, "The Lake. It is frozen over because of Leaf bare, but when spring comes, it will rise beyond the boundaries, but if it rising too much, it will flood and we won't be able to hunt there." He then headed to the western border and over a hill. "This is our route to the gathering place. And it's a great place to watch the sunset. And that's our basic territory. Get you get it all in your head?"

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Silverpaw

The tom nodded and followed his mentor.

Arriving at all places, they finally stopted and sat down together. "I believe that is a lot of information given. But, I can handle it. After all, it's my first day. In time being, I'll get it ll with me!" The tom spoke up with a cheerful but a mature answer that only warrior's were able to describe it more maturely.
His black tail, curled around his white and black paw. He awaited for the next mentors lesson.

IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile

Darkstar

Darkstar was slightly impressed by the apprentice's maturity. He smiled, "Now I will teach you how to collect moss. Collecting moss is important, as no one wants to sleep in dusty dirty moss. So here is the perfect tree, with a bunch of moss. So, here is how you do it. You take your paw, with unsheathed claws, and start at the top of the moss. Then you curl your claws and go down." He brought his paws down and the moss rolled with it. He then put it in his mouth, "Hold it like this." He then placed it down. "You try."

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Silverpaw

The tom nodded and touched the moss with his paw. He unleashed his claws and rolled his paw with the unleashed claws to collect the moss. A miricale was, that he succseeded at the first try. The tom smiled. "Like this?" He placed the moss dow on the ground with his paw. "What's the next lesson?" The tom asked, he sat down and calmly awaited for the command.

IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile

Darkstar

Darkstar watched with widened eyes as the Tom got it on the first try. "Just like that. And, you just learned a claw move," He did the very same move, but faster. It looked like he was clawing a cats muzzle. He smiled and looked at Silverpaw, then mewed, "Now, since we are in clearing, we will try the Hunting crouch. Like this." He crouched, with his weight on distributed to each paw. His tail was lowered, but not dragging the ground, but also not up in the air like a banner. He stood up and mewed to. Silverpaw, "You try. Make sure your weight is distributed to all four paws, and have your tail parallel to the ground."

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Silverpaw

The tom nodded and observed Darkstar.
He looked what Darkstar did and observed it quite clearly. He huffed when it was his try to do it and concentraited as if prey was just right in his eyes.
He lowered himself down and let the weight place on his forepaws. He was just about to fall down, when he lowered his tail gently and was in a good stance of the hunting crouch. "Did I did it right?" The tom asked.

IM BACK!!!