Author Topic: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:| {Closed}  (Read 62028 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile

Darkstar
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."

"Woah.. I never seen an apprentice get  both the hunting crouch and moss collecting right on the same try!" He mewed, surprised. "Try to walk around while keeping your balance and crouch perfect. Then we will go back to camp."

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
The tom smiled. "Maybe it's just the luck..." He chucled.
He gave a nod to Darkstar and started crouching around.

Lol. His not that perfect. :D ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile

Darkstar
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."

Darkstar smiled as Silverpaw crawled around, "My warrior name was Darkluck." He nodded approvingly, "Let's get to camp, Falconkit and Wishkit will be demanding you tell them what you learned." He chuckled, and trotted to camp.

When the two cats arrived at camp, Wishkit was the first to see Silverpaw. She bounded over, "Tell me what you learned!"
"Yeah!" Falconkit jumped on Silverpaw's back, "Did you learn how to shred a Brokenclan warrior?"

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Reedtail watched Wishkit from a distance. She had no idea why Darkstar chose her to be the mentor of his kit. Wishkit was out-going and playful and Reedtail, well, was the exact opposite. She walked over to Darkstar, noticing his arrival. "Training was well I hope." She meowed, trying to be friendly. "I was just curious. Are you sure I'll be a good mentir to Wishkit? She's practically my exact opposite." She said seriously.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile

Darkstar

He nodded to Reedtail, "Silverpaw is certainly something." He then looked at Reedtail, "I chose you to be her mentor because I thought it would be good for you. A lot of cats hate you, and when they realize you can be trusted with the leaders daughter, they can trust you. Plus I think she will do you good, being around such a happy soul for a few moons."

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Reedtail sigh heavily and nodded. "Ok." She said before walking off. She walked slowly towards the fresh-kill pile, picking out a mouse. She took it to a quiet corner of camp and ate silently.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Im not sure what to post))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Lol, I'm waiting for Foxstorm to reply to BluePelt's post. :/ ))

Silverpaw

The tom smiled at the kits and started telling them all about the training he had with his mentor. Darkstar.

Lizardleap

The she-cat smiled when she saw Darkstar return with Silverpaw. She walked out of her den and towards Darkstar. She sat down and spoke up. "Well? How was the training?" She spoke up with a smile still on her face.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile

Darkstar

He turned to see Lizardleap, "Training went amazing. He got everything perfectly. I've never seen that before.. If this keeps up, he might have a shorter than normal apprenticeship.."

Wishkit meowed, "So you learned how to claw moss off a tree? Neat!" She mimicked the movement, extending her claws and clawing the air. "Do Daddy tell you when your going to learn how to shred a Brokenclan warrior?" Falconkit mewed, looking at Silverpaw.

Moonglow saw Reedtail eating by herself. Moonglow picked up a rabbit and sat by her, "What's wrong? Is something bothering you?"

Offline DuskWolfy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I have no idea wat to post. lol))