Author Topic: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:| {Closed}  (Read 61699 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Lizardleap

The she-cat smiled. "When Deerstar chose, she was right about her choise." The she-cat smiled once more.

Silverpaw

The tom smiled. "Yes, it is neat." He turned to Falconkit. "Shreeding a warrior of another clan is not a good thing to do, if he didn't personally harm you." The tom spoke up, somewhat wisely.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
"But still!" Falconkit mewed, "It must be fun practicing your moves." He crouched, and crept up on Wishkit who was grooming her fur, her back to them, "You must be quiet," Falconkit was only a few mouse lengths from his sister. "And you must be ready," He leapt and pinned his surprised younger sister, "You must be ready for the fight!" He said triumphantly. Wishkit was about to say something, when Rosepetal called for them. The two kits bounded off but Wishkitt turned back, "See ya later." She smiled and bounded to her mother.

Offline DuskWolfy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Could I change my character to a rogue? xP I'm bored in BrokenClan. It seems nobody is in that clan or something.))

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Sure thing! ^.^ ))

Silverpaw

The tom chucled. "Being a warrior is more then just attacking others. You need to think with you're head, not with you're claws." He gave a nod to the leaving kits.

IM BACK!!!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Reedtail snapped out of her thoughs as Moonglow sat beside her. "Oh, yeah. Just thinking about the past." She murmered. It wasn't w complete lie for she was thinking about the times with her father around.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
I did reply, didn't I?))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Got another one!
Forum name: ~River~
Name: Gingerfire
Genger: Male
Appearance: A tawny-colored cat with darker stripes all over his body.  He has one blue eye as bright as the Caribbean ocean and one green as a maple leaf in the summertime.
Personality: Gingerfire is one of those snobby-stuck up cats who loves to tease and insult others.  He has a mind of his own when it comes to hunting and loves to frighten his prey before killing it.  He enjoys insulting many of his clanmates and friends.
Crush: N/A At least, not yet.
Mate: N/A At least, not yet.
Kits: N/A
Desired clan: ShimmerClan
Desired rank: Deputy
Extra: None
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 07:49:21 pm by ~River~ »
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:|
« Reply #387 on: July 14, 2014, 03:17:19 pm »
BluePelt

The she-cat rolled her eyes, before turning to Foxstorm.
She walked near the tom and sat down, before she spoke up. "I don't know if you should ask me this, or if I should ask you this..... But..." She paused for a moment. "I wish to have our own kits..." She grinned. She looked away, before trying to hide the blush.

Here. That's what i wanted you to reply to. :P

Got another one!
Forum name: ~River~
Name: Gingerfire
Genger: Male
Appearance: A tawny-colored cat with darker stripes all over his body.  He has one blue eye as bright as the Caribbean ocean and one green as a maple leaf in the summertime.
Personality: Gingerfire is one of those snobby-stuck up cats who loves to tease and insult others.  He has a mind of his own when it comes to hunting and loves to frighten his prey before killing it.  He enjoys insulting many of his clanmates and friends.
Crush: N/A At least, not yet.
Mate: N/A At least, not yet.
Kits: N/A
Desired clan: ShimmerClan
Desired rank: Deputy
Extra: He wears a small earring on his left ear, to remind him constantly of his rogue life that he no longer holds.

River, you're character is accepted, but could you remove where he has an earing on his left ear? :/ It seems a bit of unrealistic. :/ Sorry, but you can freely post! ^.^
Sorry thought. :/ ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Moonglow nodded, "My father.. I barely remember him... I was only a few days old when 3 badgers attacked the camp. We managed to fight them off, but at the cost of his life. My mother used to say he fought harder than those badgers, but there too many."

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Reedpaw looked over a Moonglow. "I see." She murmered. "Sorry. I'm not sure you were here at that time, my father got killed by Badgerclaw and Bloodstar." She growled lowly as she thought of Badgerclaw.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)