Author Topic: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:| {Closed}  (Read 61686 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Bearheart

The tom saw it was already dawn. The tom turned to Rowansong and nudged her, before pointing at the rising sun, between the two seen mountains.
He turned down, before he spotted a fat rabbit. He crouched down into a hunting pose and started stallking the fat rabbit.
The rabbit was seen as eating on something, a corpse, maybe? But soon, the rabbit titled his head to sniff for any danger. But didn't sence any and got back to eating the corpse.
Bearheart, gave a small smirk, before he jumped out and grabed the rabbit by it's neack.
Sadly, the rabbit, was just about to hop off, but he was unable to do so.
Soon, the rabbit was dead.
Bearheart, turned to Rowansong and nudged her once more, before the 2 walked back to camp.

Arriving, the tom walked to the fresh kill pile and placed the dead rabbit, near other catched prey.
He turned to Rowansong and sat down. He gave a soft smile, before he spoke up. "I know how much you want to know what I have to say...." The tom chucaled. He looked at Rowansong's eyes, before he spoke up. "Will you be my mate?" The tom spoke up with a big smile on his face. His yellow eyes glitering in the rising sun's shine.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Bloodclaw has a bent paperclip on his right ear.))

Foxstorm:
"Mmm. Kits. I would love to have a family." he smiled at Bluepelt with his amber eyes.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Rowansong:

The she-cat woke from her day-dream at Bearheart's nudge, and watched him as he looked around for prey.  When he came back with the rabbit she miled.

"Will you be my mate?" He asked her with his glittering eyes.
"Yes." she smiled, her sky blue eyes shimmering in the sunrise.

(:D This is gonna be interesting xD)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 02:47:05 pm by ~River~ »
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Lol, I think so. xD ))

Bearheart

The tom smiled. He stood up and walked near the she-cat. He sat down curling his tail with her's and starting to nuzzle her cheek, before he started licking her.

(Lol. xD)

IM BACK!!!

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
Addertrap watched as Bearheart asked Rowansong to be his mate. He gasped and walked over to them, "Congratulations you two. I bet you all will have the cutest kits!" He nodded and walked to the elders den. Gingerfur was sleeping. "Gingerfur, I gotta some good news!"
"What now? You found a rabbit in the food pile?"
"No! Bearheart and Rowansong are mates!"
"Great, now I will have a new batch of kits to entertain." The she cat grumbled. Addertrap chuckled, and began to snooze.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Reedtail got to her paws, nodding a goodbye to Moonglow and walked away. Dhe overheard Bearheart speaking to Rowansong she wasn't too surprised that he asked her to be his mate. She flicked an ear and continued walking till she entered the warriors' den. She curled up in the corner as she always did and drifted iff to a light sleep.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Rowansong:

Rowansong smiled at Addertrap's kind words and laughed as she went off to tell some other cats.  She turned and licked Bearheart's cheek and smiled.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Lol, River. You accidentally typed in `Beargeart` instead of Bearheart. XD))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
It's just a minor typo. cx It happen's. :P ))

Bearheart

The tom smiled as the she-cat licked his cheek. He looked her in her eyes, before speaking up. "Whenever you want something or need something, just come to me." The tom smiled, before standing up and walking to the warrior's den.
He entered and walked to the nearest mossy nest bed, before lying down and finally slowly closing his eyes.

Silverpaw

the tom saw it was already sunrise and turned to face Darkstar. "Will there be any lesson's today, mentor?" The tom asked as he sat down and patiently awaited for a responce from his former mentor.

Lizardleap

The she-cat smiled at the tom's activity of learning. She turned to Darkstar and whispered him in the ear. "When are you going to teach him the ways or a leader?" The she-cat asked, as she was a bit of curious, yet intrested of the tom's choice and answer.

IM BACK!!!

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Fireclaw:

The tom looked up and perked his ears at Addertrap's happy voice.  When he heard the two newest warriors had become mates he smiled and walked over to Rowansong.  "Congratulations, I'm sure you two will be a wonderful couple."  he said and walked over to Silverpaw.  "So, you're learning from Darkstar?" he chuckled.  "With his teaching and with your energetic apprentice body you'll do fine." He said and sat down, curling his tail over his paws.

Rowansong:

"Congratulations, I'm sure you two will be a wonderful couple." she heard the newer tom, Fireheart say to her.  "Thank you." she said in reply and walked into the warrior den and lyed down next to Bearheart and fell asleep easily, since she'd been up all night.