Author Topic: META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))  (Read 53157 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))
« Reply #290 on: July 04, 2014, 04:05:21 am »
Maddi

Standing in front of the two boys was quite intimidating, so much so that she decided to just walk away. Only to be pulled back by the collar of her shirt. "Where are you going? We have a deal for you." Maddi gulped, and turned to face them. "My proposition is, you give us your food every day, and we won't kill you or your guardian angel over there." Kyle jerked his thumb towards Cameron. Silent and sullen, Maddi looked at her feet, seeing no way to avoid it, she merely nodded her head and scurried away towards the barracks. On her bed she found a set of clothes much like the one everyone else was wearing. A dark t-shirt with the sleeves cut off and a pair of stained khaki shorts. Quickly making sure there was no one around, she changed into the uniform. Suddenly she realized that her burn was now visible and she unwrapped the bandages, startled by how fast the redness and blistering had gone down, leaving a dark red symbol on the shoulder blade.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 04, 2014, 04:21:06 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse
"The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remains as your legacy."

Ezekiel tossed and turned throughout the night, until around four in the morning, he decided to just give up. He strode into the kitchen in his boxers, and pulled some cereal from the top shelf, and milk from the fridge. He pulled himself onto the chair, and wolfed down his food. There were small bags under his eyes from lack of sleep, but Ezekiel disreguarded them as he washed out the bowl and spoon before laying them on the rack to dry.

His "gear" was laid out; the Anti-Meta vest, the dual hand guns- in their holstiers- the small "care package" for Maddi which he would drop off discreetly later. The guns were a "last resort" sort of thing, but it was better to be safe than be sorry..
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 04, 2014, 05:07:05 pm »
Maddi

It seemed like only minutes after Maddi had climbed into bed, she was being woken again. The Meta were shoved out of the barracks by nightstick wielding guards, and into a maze of fences and cages. Some were quickly scanned and then dismissed while others were held down and given a shot. She cringed when she felt herself being shoved towards the medical team.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 04, 2014, 10:28:09 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse
"The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remains as your legacy."

Ezekiel, after pacing the room for a good half an our, quickly slipped into the Anti-Meta uniform. It stung his skin, it burned his flesh, and seared his soul- It felt so wrong to wear something like this. But it was for the greater good, of course.
He pulled combat boots on-which he had to purchase, since Vans Sneakers might look a little suspicious for an Anti-Meta officer. Then, he combed his hair into the hat so that he wasn't as recognizable. The male also took the extra precaution of using halloween makeup- a pale foundation- to cover his arm tattoos- as well as wearing a navy blue longsleeve to cover any suspicion. Finally, he placed dark shades to hide his most prominant feature- his icy blue eyes. He placed the two handguns in their holsteirs- one at each side; just a precaution, as well. And he slung the small bag filled with food, water, and a ridiculously funny photo over his shoulder. At the last moment, he took an extra-extra precaution and stuck a small kitchen knife in the bag; Just so Maddi would have something to protect herself.

[I'm trying to stretch my posts out so you have time to respond between his actions x3]

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 04, 2014, 10:46:07 pm »
Maddi

Diggin her heels into the ground, the girl tried to hold back, but she was grabbed by one of the officers and held against the table. Her shirt was yanked up and gloved hands poked her lower back and a needle was soon inserted into the skin and then almost as quickly, it was pulled out. She was then let go and shoved back towards the already finished Metas. Rubbing the injection site tenderly, Maddi noticed the small bump underneath the skin. "It's a tracker." A voice came from behind her and she whirled around to see Kyle. "What do you want?" She snapped, squatting a ways away from him, brushing away the dead leaves away before sitting in the sand.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 05, 2014, 05:15:56 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse

Ezekiel swung his leg over the motorcyle, and inserted the key. He felt the engine hum to life beneath him, and soon kicked his feet into the gears an flicked his wrist, feeling the motorcyle take off. He had to hold one hand on his hat so it wouldn't fly off, and one on the handle. It was a risky task, but in less than twenty minutes he was nearing the Anti-Meta camp. He parked his bike a good distance away from the fence that he climed to escape yesterday, and he casually swung his long legs over the fence. Seeing as nobody noticed, he straightened his uniform and gave a stern look to the wary and suspicious looking Meta's scattered around camp. His eyes flickered around, but he had yet to see Maddi.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 05, 2014, 06:13:39 pm »
Maddi

Maddi glared at Kyle as he smirked "Nothin sweetheart, I just wanted to make sure that you remember our deal." The girl sighed and pushed off the ground, heading towards the mess hall. Looking around, she couldn't see Ezekiel, but there were a few guards wearing long sleeves, so she could have overlooked him. Pushing her way inside the building, she waited in line before she was given a bowl of bland cereal. Quickly she shoved a few pieces into her mouth before approaching Kyle with the bowl. He took it with that stupid smirk plastered on his stupid face and he looked down at the bowl. Suddenly frowning, he set the bowl down and took her completely by surprise when his fist connected with her jaw. Maddi fell to the ground, clutching her jaw. "You don't get away with stealing from me sweetheart. Remember that." He growled before kicking her in the stomach and walking away.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 05, 2014, 07:40:35 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse

Ezekiel continued to look around, feigning a smug, disgusted expression- which he realized the other officers wore, too. He blended in pretty well. Kudos to you, Ezekiel. However, he was very worried on the inside. Where was Maddi? He tried not to roam too far from the gate, keeping the satchel at his side, his hands resting on his guns in a cautious, wary manner. Icy blue eyes scanned the crowds- looking for a small Meta with brown hair and blue eyes.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 05, 2014, 08:02:42 pm »
Maddi

Maddi groaned and then sat up slowly, her head spinning as she looked around Ezekiel. He wouldn't leave her here, would he?" She shook her head and stood, leaning against a pole. There were only a few officers with long sleeves, so she walked past them, looking at the eyes underneath the brim of the cap. When she finally was met with ice blue, she frowned slightly "You know it's getting harder to find you Ezekiel."

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 05, 2014, 08:47:52 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse

"That's a good thing." Zeke stated casually, "means I'm blending in."
Ezekiel let a breath of relief escape him, and he nearly pulled Maddi into a hug- but stopped himself and let his hand fall to his side. He slid out of the satchel, and tossed it into the bush beside him. Handing her a satchel would look all to suspicious. At least tossig it, would look like he's tossing a piece of trash away. "Keep this hidden- I dont want anyone taking anything from you." He said with a concerned look.