Author Topic: META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))  (Read 53158 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))
« Reply #280 on: July 02, 2014, 02:48:40 am »
Maddi

Maddi nibbled on her finger nails as she looked around the camp. There were Metas everywhere, and almost as many guards in navy blue uniforms, most of them looked quite angry or sadistic, beating some prisoners in the middle of the camp. Cameron guided her gaze away from the beatings gently with his hand. But her gaze was caught on one guard standing a bit further away from the other guards. His icy blue eyes caught hers and the tattoos peeking out from under his sleeve gave her an odd feeling, but she quickly looked away.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 02, 2014, 04:40:16 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse
"The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remains as your legacy."

Once spotting Maddi, Ezekiel kept his fists at his sides. From a glance, he looked like he was trying to contain himself- to not just run over there, scoop her up, and run at full speed far away from this hell on earth. But he only widened his eyes a touch, running a hand up his arm, as he approached at a moderate pace. "Is it that obvious?" Ezekiel questioned, trying to feign a look of anger and disgust- so that any officers looking over- it would look like he's repremanding her.

Glancing around, before looking down at her, Ezekiel gave a slight smile, before replacing it with a scowl. "I look pretty good in a uniform, dont I?" Zeke continued his little facade of his obnoxious and sharp features contorting into disgust and rage. "But in all seriousness.. Are you okay?" He questioned, hushing his voice.
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 02, 2014, 05:42:49 pm »
Maddi

Maddi smiled lightly, but then plastered a frown on her face as Ezekiel approached. "I'm sorry officer. Have I done something wrong?" She rubbed her wrists lightly and then looked over at Cameron, who wasn't paying attention to the conversation, and instead was talking to some other Metas a few feet away. "You look fabulous if I must say so." She shrugged her shoulders at his next question, pulling her shirt a little bit further over her bandages shoulder. "Yeah, I'm okay."

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 03, 2014, 03:24:59 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse
"The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remains as your legacy."

Ezekiel cursed under his breath, seeing as she pulled her arm over the end of what he thought was a bandage. Why? What did they do to her. "Maddi. Tell me what to do." Zeke's eyes pleaded, his muscles tensing, and he glanced around cautiously, before returning his gaze to the young Meta infront of him. "I didn't really think this through.." Zeke muttered, and mentally kicked himself. He would probably have to leave and come back later at night to kidnap her or something. He only hoped Maddi had a better plan than the ridiculous plans he had thought up.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 03, 2014, 04:04:28 pm »
Maddi

Maddi almost cringed, she had just gotten to the camp, and so far she hadn't stopped to think about trying to escape, in fact. She hadn't really thought about much besides how hungry she was. "Ugh, not really. I wasn't planning on anything any time soon... Just give me a few days to talk to Cameron, stake out the weakest points." She leaned against the tree, the bark digging into her back. She gave him a quick smile "But seriously, don't worry about me. You need to focus on not getting caught. The most they could do is shoot me." The girl noticed that another figure out of her peripheral vision heading towards them, so she quickly plastered a frightened look on her face. Cameron came forward, frowning at the two of them. "Is there something wrong officer? I don't appreciate my friends being harassed."

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: July 04, 2014, 12:36:55 am »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse

Ezekiel chewed on the inside of his lip, until he felt the metallic taste of blood filled his tongue, and he bit back a whine. "I'll be back in two days. You better have a plan, Little Miss Maddi." He said, giving a stern finger wag. Ezekiel internally set himself aflame as maddi said "the worst they could do is shoot me," well, that's what he was just afraid of. He was going to bend down to pat her just as another Meta approached. Glancing at him, Ezekiel stood up straight, regaining his full, well over six foot, height. "Harassing! I oughta-" Ezekiel cut himself off, but continued his feigned glare, and looked to Maddi for help.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 04, 2014, 01:01:56 am »
Maddi

Cameron looked unconvinced, a scowl on his face. "I'm guessing you're one of the newbies, cause everyone else seems to know that I am the lion, and I am not afraid to let it out." Maddi sighed, "Don't worry about it Cam, he wasn't being to harsh." She glared at him, but there was a tiny nod, signaling that he needed to leave and she would see him soon "Zeke." She said under her breathe as she stood and walked past him, brushing her hand against his. Cameron followed her, sending Ezekiel a dark look. "You're not sleeping with him, are you?" Maddi put on a look of disgust, but she was actually more shocked by his forward ness, turning to Cameron, she frowned "No... I'm not that lowly."

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 04, 2014, 01:43:32 am »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse

Ezekiel stiffened, trying to tame his inner man and not shove this "lion" to the ground and see if he could put up a fight, or would he just cry and beg for mercy? Zeke was shocked with his own thought- No! That's a Meta! Just like yourself. He didn't blame this "lion" after all- he was in a Anti-Meta uniform. "Oh, I'm so scared, little brat." Ezekiel murmured under his breath, giving a small hiss of displeasure.

As Maddi brushed by, he gave her hand a squeeze before quickly looking for a way out. He found a latched door, but he could scale it pretty quickly. Ezekiel sauntered over in a casual manner, whistling, trying anything not to look out of place- but at the last few seconds he paniced, and scaled the fence, and began running as fast as he could. He only prayed that nobody would notice his screw up.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 04, 2014, 02:36:22 am »
Maddi

Maddi was pulled towards another building by a very hurried Cam. "Come on Mad, that douche made us late for dinner." The building was full of people, each holding a bowl of some sort. When the approached the front of the line, on of the officers scooped a tiny bit of clear soup into her bowl and another plopped a bread crust into the broth. She looked down at the measly meal, but moved on after a few shouts from the people behind her. She shuffled through the people and back outside, where she had noticed that many of the people had already finished their meals. Suddenly a hand shot out and grabbed her crust. One of Kyle's goons had it shoved in his mouth, and Kyle then swooped in and grabbed her soup bowl. "Hey!" She cried as he gulped down her soup with a smirk.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 04, 2014, 03:31:21 am »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse

Ezekiel made it back to ranch, seeing as it was only a twenty minute run in his panther form. Not too bad, at least. Once he reached the house, he quickly assembled some sort of "care-package" that he would drop off to Maddi tomorrow. It contained your necessary girl essentials. It had a hairbrush, a picture of Ezekiel sitting on the front porch when he was younger- the same devilish smile on his lips and, Jeremiah- just a young toddler, sitting beside him- picking his nose and glancing up at his older brother. Hopefully the picture will bring a smile to Maddi's lips. Also, several bags of chips, and a large water bottle. Hopefully it wouldnt be confiscated before she gets a chance to see anything inside of it. The bag was small, and it could easily be hidden- He just prayed it would be good enough.

Once that was finished, he went upstairs, pulling the ladder that lead to the attic down, and climbed up. The attic was filled with memories- and weapons. Their father was a bit paranoid. A bit? That was putting it lightly. Ezekiel took the mission lightly, grabbing dual hand guns and a few rounds for each. He set them out for easy access in a few days when he would return. Until then- he had a lot of thinking to do.

Once putting everything in a easy to locate spot, Ezekiel turned on the shower- the hottest it would go- and quickly stripped- before stepping in the shower. He wasn't one for long showers- the longest maybe ten minutes- but he took thirty minutes, trying to think up a doable plan. So far- nothing. Sighing in defeat, Ezekiel pulled on boxers, and dived into bed. The quicker he fell asleep, the quicker the next day came.