Author Topic: A shimmer of Hope ~ Power Wolf Rp YOU MAY POST  (Read 26760 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: A shimmer of Hope ~ Power Wolf Rp YOU MAY POST
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2014, 06:57:57 pm »

Jetson Black

Jetson, turned to hear another painful howl of a wolf.
He growled and turned to Darkus.
"I cannot take this anymore!" He ran off to the sound where it was coming from.

Darkus Black

Darkus, stopted as he heard another painful howl of a wolf.
He turned to Jetson as he spoke up, while running after him.
"Jetson! Wait!" Arriving with his brother, the two wolf saw 2 demon's burned down.
He turned to see (Shadow) standing near another burned demon's corps.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline zady

• I BLAME RAZ!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • DJ Rin
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2014, 07:44:40 pm »

Zedwin let a rather creepy looking smile crawl over his face as the Necro wolf stood in the shadows, watching the demons come, he glanced over his shoulder to hear a scream, a shout, a cry, a war cry of sorts echo through the forest. "They're coming..." He mumbled the smile only growing larger as the brute turned to look at the gathered wolves, there was an army of demons coming it seemed, would they be able to handle it? Maybe. Squinting into the darkness between the trees he let a cackle loose, stepping out of the path of the approaching masses of demons.

MESH edition
Preset & marking edition

Feel free to pm me for help!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2014, 08:56:37 pm »
Insidious Nefarious

The wolf continued stalking through the shadows though paused for a moment. His black nose twitched to the side as the scent of the evening air hit him. "Smoke?" he murmured peculiarly. His long ears spiked up as he tried to listen around. They twitched when the faint sound of wailing came from the distance. It was unmistakable. "Demons," Insidious cracked his neck a bit to the the side as he grinned maliciously, licking the side of his muzzle anxiously as he strode forward. The necro wolf slowed down once he arrived on the outskirts of a clearing. He glanced down, seeing a leaf in front of him that held a few embers, burning the remaining green of the charred wolf. He raised an eyebrow and murmured, "A fire wolf eh? Heh... This might be a bit of fun." He padded a bit forward and stared from the shadows he had concealed himself in. His white gaze lead to the burning corpses of two demons, now a third after the fire wolf's eyes (Aka Shadow) ignited.

Insidious went to step out into the open though paused once he saw two new wolves (Darkus and Jetson) enter the clearing before him. His glass gaze scanned over them cautiously raising an eyebrow thinking, Necromancy wolves? They have to be... His eyes narrowed as his tongue spatted a few foul phrases. His attention turned to amassed pack . A wicked grin crossed his face as he thought, Well, maybe I can't mess with that wolf now, but I think they will do... King terror would love me for this.... He crept closer while the group of wolves seemed to be distracted and stood close to one of the pack wolves, making sure to keep downwind of them to avoid him being detected right away. His claws pierced out of his paws as the pores on his paw pads opened up, releasing toxin that begins to gather in a puddle. Insidious grinned, staying silent, not only wanting to eavesdrop on the conversation, but also waiting for the perfect moment to lash out.

Characters Mentioned: Shadow, Darkus, Jetson, Crystal and her pack. (Made no direct contact with them yet though.)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2014, 11:42:14 am »
Fixed up my app- sorry for my inactivity. Could I possibly get a recap?

Name: Maryrium (pronounced Mi-ree-um)

Personality: Very laid-back and carefree, Maryium isn't afraid to break the rules. Her light-hearted attitude often succeeds in putting a smile on most other's faces. She isn't easily angered, but can often use her sharp tongue to snap at people when needed. She is quite mysterious, rarely talking about herself and avoiding the subject. This wolf has an excellent judgement of character and she doesn't judge others based on their powers. Once she learns to trust someone, she will stick by their side no matter what, a common wind wolf trait.

History: Being born to high-ranked parents, Maryium had an easy start to her life, almost as if to make up for the complications later on. She was frowned upon due to her father possessing the power of Necromancy, so she hid her wind talent and pretended to be of the light category. This resulted in her leaving her pack as soon as she possibly could to avoid discovery and to be able to freely display her power.

Power: Wind

Pack or Loner: Loner, looking for a companion.

Family: No mate. Mother: Lost. Father: Now probably deceased, tortured by Demons.

Other:
* She is looking for someone to travel alongside.
* Maryium has markings next to her right eye as seen in the picture, the rest of her pelt is pure white.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2014, 07:04:46 pm »

Jetson Black

Jetson, growled at the sound of coming demon's.
"C'mon! Who's first?" Jetson, was gettin' kinda mad type of, when demon's are near him. Jetson, turned to see (Insidious).

Darkus Black

Darkus, growled at Jetson.
"Patience Jetson!" Darkus, turned to see what Jetson, was so looking at.
Seeing (Insidious) his gaze froze. His paw's settled to stand by on the cold, grassy terrain that was becoming hot.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2014, 09:37:38 pm »
(waiting on someone else to reply before i reply again)

Offline zady

• I BLAME RAZ!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • DJ Rin
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2014, 02:33:32 am »
ditto))

MESH edition
Preset & marking edition

Feel free to pm me for help!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2014, 10:25:14 pm »
Accepted, you may start when you want :)

Crystal was about to greet the newcomers when the wind changed directions. Fallon whipped around, "I smell demons!" Crystal turned searched the trees and undergrowth. She couldn't physically see the demons, but she smelled them.

Recap: Alot of the wolves are in a clearing with Shadow (The Wolf). Insidious Nefarious (Arkanis Void) is a wolf working for King Terror. He gathered a bunch of demons and is planning an attack on all the wolves while they're in the clearing.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 10:29:35 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2014, 02:00:43 am »
Insidious Nefarious

The wolf paused for a moment as his large ears tuned in, hearing one of the wolves shout challengingly to the demons. He glanced over to the two dark wolves, seeming to be relatives as they eyed him down warily. A small huff of a chuckle left his throat as he lashed his tail, but the tall brute decided to ignore the two. The venom continued to seep under his paws, decaying the once lush circle of plant life that now was withered away into nearly ash. The corners of his lip inched up as he slowly flashed his teeth in the darkness, allowing his paws tail ending and mouth to be completely soaked in the venom before he charged on ahead, seeing there lead was searching in turn for the demons.

From the back of the group, he lashed his tail and released a caged up menacing snarl before pining the closest one to him down. He then tore a nasty gaping hole in its neck before slashing its toxic cloaked claws into the open wound, shredding through thin tissue to reach it's esophagus, as the burning toxin helped him do so with ease. As the Necromaner did this, he sustained subtle desperate chompings from the lower ranked wolf that was pinned as it squealed as a pig, crying  and  scratching at the ground to try to claw himself away. Though by the time the wolf made it an inch, it was too late. The dark wolf grinned as its icy nails were lodged directly through its windpipe as it solemnly fell limp. Once Insidious saw this, he lifted his great head, retrieving his bloodied paw out of the now decaying corpse as the poison festered through it. He wore a mocking grin as he allowed his serpentine tongue to sample some of the fresh blood and simply stepped over the body, making sure to step on his challenger's head before progressing forward.

His malicious glinted eyes were locked on those who crowded his presence. His tongue lashed violently behind his closed muzzle, as he desired to injury more of these opposing wolves, though though better if he allowed them to attack first an observe there reactions. Besides, he always loved to toy with his prey before actually dealing physical damage. So, the dark venomous wolf sat with a calm demeanor, his eyes portraying his lust for more blood as he spoke with a taunting accent, "Well, who do we have there? I must say, this is quite a ragged bunch of fleas that has clustered here." His diabolical grin only grew as he heard several enraged snarls follow as spotted several pack members with there hackles raised in alarm. This shall be quite fun...

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2014, 06:51:47 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue